Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

..and the actor who played Andy Sugden whom she worked closely with in Emmerdale has said she is evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Natalie is such a sh1t monger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I really would love to never hear or see from Natalie ever again in life thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Saw a preview clip on daily mail site of tonight's show. Gonna be a good one! There's actually a scene where she's standing in the background listening to them discuss her and her expression is sooooo soap opera 'affected ' like. She's like a really bad 'American soap' style actress.

I wish they had the live feed on more often like years ago. You'd get nothing done at all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

No doubt shes been put up in that spa hotel by a tabloid for her Sunday paper exclusive. #my childhood trauma #absent father #domesticabuse #eatingdisorder #deadgranny #castingcouch #metoo #triggered

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Tonights show looks like a cracker of an episode https://twitter.com/bbuk/status/1035906296606810112

Also, good man Nick being the only 1 (so far) telling her to tell the truth.

At least Sally tells it like it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

wyrn wrote: »
    Tonights show looks like a cracker of an episode https://twitter.com/bbuk/status/1035906296606810112

Also, good man Nick being the only 1 (so far) telling her to tell the truth.
    Roll on 10 o clock :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

At least Sally tells it like it is.

She was standing beside her when she was beaten up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

She's certifiable.

I seen an actress tweet to the girl who played Katie in Emmerdale saying that she was the first person she thought of when all this made the news, which suggests that she has accused others on that show of things too.

One actor already said she accused him of hitting her on stage when he never.

Can't see her having a career anyway, no matter what happens, no matter what excuse she eventually comes to the media with.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Jesus I could shift Nick after that

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Actually creepy how she came to the window behind them when they were chatting. She gives me the heeby jeebies

deco nate wrote: »
    She was standing beside her when she was beaten up

But sure she didn't even notice it as it actually didn't happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

But sure she didn't even notice it as it actually didn't happen.

Sally should have foreseen what happened next... :D

Does anyone remember the year BB knew chants would ruin some part of the show and forced the crowd to remain silent?

Well they should have done that again because once she heard the chants she knew how the public were seeing what happened and that they weren't on her side.

Damn, would have been sweet to have seen her come out to boos and then see her reaction to Emma playing the footage back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Actually creepy how she came to the window behind them when they were chatting. She gives me the heeby jeebies

Yep she's defo the type of girl who would be standing over you when you wake up in the middle of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

So looking at that clip BB still didn't show the housemates the clip?? FFS

I'm glad she's out in many ways, it was too hard to watch someone get lied about and confused like poor Ryan. On the other hand, it would have been sweet to see her evicted and confronted and shown some of the tweets, even if that might be a bit vindictive, I don't think it's a patch on how vindictive she was in doubling down on the claims.

Must buy some snacks for the big event :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

If they wanted to keep Roxanne in the dark they absolutely could of. I feel by playing the live crowd noise they gave her a heads while absolving themselves from further blame from the public when Roxanne's eventual mental health story hits the press. By her walking they are free of criticism while still reaping the benefits of a high viewership regardless.

It's win win really, Roxanne doesn't have to face the public and the show can capitalise on the scenario still

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Shouldn't have watched that preview, I'm not nearly drunk enough yet to deal with that nutter

tenor.gif?itemid=5065340

Couple more tweets from those who've had past experience of her, starting with Sunita!

https://twitter.com/ShobnaGulati/status/1035809349443248128

https://twitter.com/Gerard_McCarthy/status/1035843872348356608

• Registered Users Posts: 29,103 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

If they wanted to keep Roxanne in the dark they could've, I feel by slowing a heads up they have absolved themselves from further blame or criticism while still reaping the benefits of a high viewership regardless.

It's win win really, Roxanne doesn't have to face the public and the show can capitalise on the scenario still

good point, all though i think the viewership will die down again now that she has gone as the story will effectively be over. had she remained in there would be a fallout over it in the form of her full downfall, and viewers would tune in to see that.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lashes28 wrote: »
    So looking at that clip BB still didn't show the housemates the clip?? FFS

I don't think they needed to at that point tbh .

Deco called it last night , BB was giving her enough rope to hang herself , which she obviously did for it to end up with not one other hm believing her story .

She is seriously delusional !

Ugh, the look of fake betrayal on her lying face in that clip when she was at the window. There's nothing real about her, nothing real about anything she says or anything she says she feels.

I'm glad Ryan knows, now I don't have to hope he wins anymore because he'll be fine.

Kirstie Alley all the way, I love her.

Grand for some to be off to a spa while the rest of us are broken over watching her :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

BBFAN wrote: »
    SirChenjin wrote:
    Completely unaware of the cameras here...

What's driving me mad is the newspapers and Emma and Rylan trying to make out like fans of the show are divided on this issue. I've never seen an issue where EVERY single person is in agreement that a HM is in the wrong. Not once has this happened. There is literally no-one standing up for her.
    I haven't found any celebrity/actor who worked with Ryan or her who has defended her. Not a single one which is damning. Everyone who has worked with Ryan day in day out has nothing but good to say about him. He's a good guy as I always thought. His brother in Im a Celeb came across as a good guy too.

Found that fight with Katie, not the best quality, but at least we can get some frustration out by imagining that it's today she's taking this hammering.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Ben should also reflect on this and learn not to think with his cock. That's all that was about.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Is she gone or what's the craic?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement