Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Is she gone or what's the craic?

Rodrigo
    In the laundry room
    With a chicken

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Is she gone or what's the craic?

Apparently
    after last nights eviction (when she heard the chants of 'Get Roxy Out'), things blew up and she doubled down on the accusations. She was told by Nick to tell the truth and realized the others were disbelieving, but still stuck to the story of being punched repeatedly. Anyway, she drama'd up the whole thing by sitting on the floor crying, then went to the diary room and demanded to leave. So she's avoided any confrontation or consequence at this point, but we can always hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

So after tonight, its pretty much downhill. Is there anyone left in there who could create a bit of drama?

Jesus I could shift Nick after that

He’ll be back in Galway next week, pucker up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Why are some sources saying 75k and others 750k? It's a bit of a difference!!

• Advertisement

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Why are some sources saying 75k and others 750k? It's a bit of a difference!!

Its only a zero, sure thats nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

She’s got the celebrity incognito 101 outfit down anyway.

efNts6x.jpg

I think if I heard them chanting my name in a “get Anna out” kinda way.. I’d rather stick it out than leave, cos when you leave that’s all the public remember you by. You have absolutely no way of redeeming yourself. You’ll always be known as the crazy psycho bitch. Whereas if you stay and stick it out, acknowledge that you’re hated and just try and move on and redeem yourself in some way it might turn things around even a little bit.

He’ll be back in Galway next week, pucker up :pac:

Gonna bring him on the lash. Yiz are all invited of course

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Gonna bring him on the lash. Yiz are all invited of course

What about the twins?

Telly wrote: »
    What about the twins?

I’ll be wearing my best bra so they’re looking good.

Oh you mean the kids! Meh.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

She’s got the celebrity incognito 101 outfit down anyway.

efNts6x.jpg

I think if I heard them chanting my name in a “get Anna out” kinda way.. I’d rather stick it out than leave, cos when you leave that’s all the public remember you by. You have absolutely no way of redeeming yourself. You’ll always be known as the crazy psycho bitch. Whereas if you stay and stick it out, acknowledge that you’re hated and just try and move on and redeem yourself in some way it might turn things around even a little bit.

Still would

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

My guess on how she'll play it is something like...
    "My agent and family begged me not to go into the house so soon after the accident because I was on so much pain medication, but I thought I'd be fine..... but then once in there the combination of the meds, pain, and pressure of the house made me feel paranoid..... and when Ryan playfully punched me and caught me with his rings I thought he genuinely wanted to hurt me.... seems silly now I know but that's how I felt..... I hope he can forgive me and the public too. I'd also just like to thank everyone who contacted me with support, I really appreciated it and will be in pantomime in Blackpool at Christmas."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Kolido wrote: »
    Still would

I'm trying to eat here you sicko.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Still would

Hello Ben ...

:D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Hello Ben ...

:D

s;fjksvlxmklvmsdkljfksj'dak'pfoiwe'a

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Still would

Ronnie O'Sullivan responds to a similar comment made about her:

https://twitter.com/ronnieo147/status/1035667763921121285

s;fjksvlxmklvmsdkljfksj'dak'pfoiwe'a

Really ? Well , all I can say is sorry for blowing your cover :p

Imma a gonna hit ma 5,000 post in here tonight. Get the sparklers ready.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Evening all! I'm normally an X factor head but giving it a skip tonight asI still have to watch the live feed from last night (thanks Outlaw Pete!) and then catch up posts from when the show was on last night (give ye're musings the respect they deserve) so that should take me up till 10. Then I need to figure out who I'm going to hate in the house next:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Lisland

I wonder what her people are saying to her tho. I mean it's not like she can say to her boyfriend or mum 'I'm telling the truth they're lying about me' . They blatantly saw themselves. She can't even pretend she's being accused in the wrong or its all been misconstrued. There's absolutely nothing she can say in her defence.

Could you imagine her tuning in tonight with them, oh to be a fly on the wall

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Was just reading in the TV guide that she's in the new series of the island with bear grylls. Don't know how recently it was filmed, wonder how she got on there?!

MelanieC wrote: »
    Was just reading in the TV guide that she's in the new series of the island with bear grylls. Don't know how recently it was filmed, wonder how she got on there?!

How do I do spoilers on my phone? Or do I need to when saying how she got on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

How do I do spoilers on my phone? Or do I need to when saying how she got on?

I doubt it since it's a different show than the one this thread is about! Do spill......

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

tenor.gif?itemid=5499505

I hit 10k and didn't get cake, I'm not bitter or anything but just so you don't have to feel that pain here's cupcakes with sparkles

tenor.gif?itemid=5393933

I doubt it since it's a different show than the one this thread is about! Do spill......

Apparently she left after a few days cause the bonfire reminded her of a house fire she was in when she was 16

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Bugger I watch that show, now I'll end up smashing the telly again won't I? When she inevitably annoys the crap out of me

bWT3EiGozqqx.gif

Yay cupcakes! So she walked out of The Island as well. She's a bloody idiot.

• Advertisement

Apparently she left after a few days cause the bonfire reminded her of a house fire she was in when she was 16

Of for **** sake

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement