Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

I’m finding it very difficult to watch.

Absolute reverse sexism.

She should have been taken out before she got the opportunity to walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

If there’s a lesson to be learned from this whole “media storm” season it’s that there’s always another side to the story.
    You can never critically analyse things like this enough

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I really hope Ryan sues this disgusting lying pathetic bitch. :mad:

I’m so angry here watching this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

skipper_G wrote: »
    Roxy walks in the room and silence :D

tenor.gif?itemid=11925648

The look on her face! Ahahahaha she knows they know and she knows that they know she knows. Watch her back pedal now, squirmy mcsquirmface

I think you'll find the young people say 'totes awks'.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,103 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

MelanieC wrote: »
    I wonder if Roxy will come back for the final?

hard to know. bb may decide it's best if she doesn't turn up but i guess time will tell what actually does happen.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Master of avoiding the question and twisting to suit her story.

The look on her face as she crossed the room, knowing her lies had unraveled was something else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

wyrn wrote: »
    Ah god love him. I wasn't a fan of his but this is absolutely breaking my heart. What she did is inhumane. I also think BB is culpable too. They should have nipped this in the bud immediately. The is absolutely emotional and mental abuse by both Roxy & BB.

He is gonna sue the bejesus out of both and rightly so

I hope he shuts CH5 down

Insane mental torture

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I was assaulted before and didn't do anything about it and I have to say she has really disturbed me. He didn't barely touch her. Has she any idea what it's like to be actually hit and hurt with intent.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Scary to think

I just hope how this has backfired on her so much that she will never falsely accuse someone else ever again.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Duck Soup wrote: »
    I think you'll find the young people say 'totes awks'.

tenor.gif?itemid=4964887

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

Ryan is a shoe-in to win after this.

I can't wait to follow the aftermath of all this after the series has finished. His and Roxys BOTS interview will be good!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I was assaulted before and didn't do anything about it and I have to say she has really disturbed me. He didn't barely touch her. Has she any idea what it's like to be actually hit and hurt with intent.

:( x

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Grippin tv. The fall from grace is so satisfying.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

What’s really annoying is that she hasn’t got her story straight!! Most of the ‘hits’ were to her left arm, not the ribs!

Poor, poor Ryan. I'm upset watching him struggle to deal with this. The poor guy. Dan has come across very well, as has Hardeep and Nick. Ryan is a lovely guy.

She's an absolute bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

What an evil lying piece of ...., if she had held her hands up and said, I'm sorry. I'm a bit messed up.
    She may have got away with it. But she's going deeper.
    I believe all the tweets about her. She has done this all her life.

It's not an illness, it's been a vile person.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Oscar for biggest lying actor in UK showbiz goes to................poxy Roxy. Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

wyrn wrote: »
    Ah god love him. I wasn't a fan of his but this is absolutely breaking my heart. What she did is inhumane. I also think BB is culpable too. They should have nipped this in the bud immediately. The is absolutely emotional and mental abuse by both Roxy & BB.

Ya ur right, the mental trauma he would have gone through, not right.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Plus Sally is psychic ....oh

She has a gift.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

missed the first 20 mins furiously trying to catch up here !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

The way she waits til he leaves the room to speak to people and gives them all this look like “what are you doing? You’re meant to believe ME”
    Wow. Toxic

Kolido wrote: »
    Grippin tv. The fall from grace is so satisfying.

It really is soooo good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Poor thing. Hugs.

Seriously, BB should be ashamed

Its upsetting to watch without any history of abuse or assault, can’t imagine how you feel watching it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,961 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

BB let this run for too long. They are in some way culpable for making him feel as bad as that. There is obviously no harm done to his public image - quite the opposite in fact- but he doesn't know that and it is having a real effect on him.
    They need to update him!

Ben found out Roxy was insane and moved on to Gabby. Who by the way has a smoking hot bikini bod

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Lisland

Telly wrote: »
    Omg my heart is broken for him. My eyes are streaming :(

Think we all have something in our eyes tonight, so sad. Heartbreaking to see how someone could cause such injustice for another like that. Impressed by him and the others that got his back again. Jermaine still not clued in and Ben moving leg over to Gabby

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Roxanne can't tell the truth when she says she has told the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ooh , notice the clever use of words - how I felt in that moment .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I'm so angry that he's apologising.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I loved Kirsty taking no sh1t when questioning Poxy.
    She tried to deflect the question but Kirsty said “ I get that, but do you think that was intentional?”

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement