Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Hardeep spot on again. She always makes it about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Go Hardeep tell it like it is, Roxanne the world revolves around me Pallett

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Here it comes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    She noticed he didn't like her from the beginning , well guess what , neither did half of us here !

I'm guessing that he was wary of her, given what we all now know about her. And I notice he said repeatedly, I know her, even though he still didn't reveal what he knew about her. Despite the **** she has pulled on him.

Dan is actually playing a blinder in this.

I loved Nick saying 'tell the truth' to Poxy... Or Toxy as I have seen her named on another forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Remember when everyone thought Nick from BB1 was pure evil?? Seriously like. How times have changed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Does Roxy work with neon? “There she is” :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

And now she will make it about her with the chants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

The relief he must feel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭autumnbelle

I love the grin on kristys face when she hears get roxy out

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Well done to the crowd last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Brilliant Hardeep.
    Raging though that we didn't get to hear her answer when Sally asked about the police. Roxy had a lucky escape there because Ryan came out of the diary room and the question was forgotten about.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,961 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I needed that......

Roxy’s face is that of a woman whose plan has fallen down around her. Muhahahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭floraldream

Haha delighted the head on her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ligerdub

I like this show in general, would watch most series that have been done of this, but sometimes you can see the danger and circus that surrounds it.

We have an incident and 2 people here who could either be a nations darling or one of the most hated people in that country depending on interpretation, and could have hinged on a matter of inches.

It seems quite clear that Roxanne was in the wrong here. She tried to get another housemate in serious ****/kicked out of the house, one she has a bit of history with on a personal level and also an intra-industry rivalry. It backfired and she's too deep in her story to back out now.

There seems to be a litany of stories about her now and how vindictive, manipulative and a bully she is. There's going to be a feeding frenzy on that now looking for all the negatives. I'm sure there's plenty of that to be fair.

What she has done is not cool, but it's not like she's Rose West or anything. She seems to have some fairly major psychological problems and hasn't developed a mature emotional intelligence. She's 35 years of age but she seems to have the maturity of somebody in their early 20's. I'm as anti-feminist as they come, and she should face the consequences of a fairly heinous accusation, but this could have absolutely horrific consequences for her, and it's uncomfortable viewing all round.

Ironically she's on a show with Nick Leeson, who himself found himself so deep in a lie that led to a dramatic life changing event for many people and near global condemnation.

Poor, gormless, Ben too. He didn't deserve any of the grief she visited on him either.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,103 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

that moment when roxy finally realises she is fcuked. #lierswillalwaysbecaughtout

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

thrilled after that ! delighted she heard the chants and even more so for Ryan .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

RobertKK wrote: »

Best rent a crowd ever <3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Ah god I just wanna give Ryan a cuddle :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Lisland

Oh Sally <3

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

She should have been voted out. I've never been so disturbed by anyone before.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

And........breath again. Happy for Ryan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

G’wan Hardeep <3

I'm glad he is still there! :D
    He sure as hell says it as he sees it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Chr1st...what a bi-atch....so glad she’s gonna get her comeuppance....and in the process I think she’s guaranteed Ryan the win.....nice one Roxanne...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

RobertKK wrote: »

Especially considering BB tried to shield the house from it for the most part.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Ah god I just wanna give Ryan a cuddle :(

Those chants were the biggest cuddle he needed.

Sally: “how do you think she feels”
    Ryan: ”how I’ve been feeling”

Aww sweet relief. Orgasmic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Poxanne = Tapped

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Poxy in the Dr, you are showing me as a bad person. I'm not!

I can't stay in here anymore, I need to go home to people that know the truth about me.

I can't believe you have done this to me, let me out now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement