Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Interesting the only night they have HMs at the door for eviction was last night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

ligerdub wrote: »
    I like this show in general, would watch most series that have been done of this, but sometimes you can see the danger and circus that surrounds it.

We have an incident and 2 people here who could either be a nations darling or one of the most hated people in that country depending on interpretation, and could have hinged on a matter of inches.

It seems quite clear that Roxanne was in the wrong here. She tried to get another housemate in serious ****/kicked out of the house, one she has a bit of history with on a personal level and also an intra-industry rivalry. It backfired and she's too deep in her story to back out now.

There seems to be a litany of stories about her now and how vindictive, manipulative and a bully she is. There's going to be a feeding frenzy on that now looking for all the negatives. I'm sure there's plenty of that to be fair.

What she has done is not cool, but it's not like she's Rose West or anything. She seems to have some fairly major psychological problems and hasn't developed a mature emotional intelligence. She's 35 years of age but she seems to have the maturity of somebody in their early 20's. I'm as anti-feminist as they come, and she should face the consequences of a fairly heinous accusation, but this could have absolutely horrific consequences for her, and it's uncomfortable viewing all round.

Ironically she's on a show with Nick Leeson, who himself found himself so deep in a lie that led to a dramatic life changing event for many people and near global condemnation.

No, it's not mass murder, but it's a fabricated accusation that, had it been believed, would have ruined Ryan's career and life. And that is serious shît.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

It seems everyone is watching CBB going by the people who tweet about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

SirChenjin wrote: »
    I'm glad he is still there! :D
    He sure as hell says it as he sees it!

I didn’t like him at first, but he’s the voice of reason in there :D

Also, it pains me to say it, but Sally has been great for Ryan throughout all this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Sally: “how do you think she feels”
    Ryan: ”how I’ve been feeling”

Aww sweet relief. Orgasmic

tnIkTFK.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

deco nate wrote: »
    Poxy in the Dr, you are showing me as a bad person. I'm not!

I can't stay in here anymore, I need to go home to people that know the truth about me.

I can't believe you have done this to me, let me out now!

Nutters like her usually blame it on the “editing”. You can’t edit the words coming out of your mouth you twat

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

wish I had wine

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I like this show in general, would watch most series that have been done of this, but sometimes you can see the danger and circus that surrounds it.

We have an incident and 2 people here who could either be a nations darling or one of the most hated people in that country depending on interpretation, and could have hinged on a matter of inches.

It seems quite clear that Roxanne was in the wrong here. She tried to get another housemate in serious ****/kicked out of the house, one she has a bit of history with on a personal level and also an intra-industry rivalry. It backfired and she's too deep in her story to back out now.

There seems to be a litany of stories about her now and how vindictive, manipulative and a bully she is. There's going to be a feeding frenzy on that now looking for all the negatives. I'm sure there's plenty of that to be fair.

What she has done is not cool, but it's not like she's Rose West or anything. She seems to have some fairly major psychological problems and hasn't developed a mature emotional intelligence. She's 35 years of age but she seems to have the maturity of somebody in their early 20's. I'm as anti-feminist as they come, and she should face the consequences of a fairly heinous accusation, but this could have absolutely horrific consequences for her, and it's uncomfortable viewing all round.

Ironically she's on a show with Nick Leeson, who himself found himself so deep in a lie that led to a dramatic life changing event for many people and near global condemnation.
    I agree. She's going to face a huge amount of vitriol and not all of it will be warranted. That said, she played a very dangerous (and I imagine costly) game. Very uncomfortable viewing indeed.

As for Nick, he went to jail and did the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

I presume BB deliberately let the rent-a-crowd be heard.
    They still should not have let Ryan suffer like that, they really shouldn't. Poor ****er is probably sorry that he ever signed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,103 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

hah! we were right!

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement

wish I had wine

I mean always

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Gonna sleep like a log tonight, might even give the missus one!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

No shes worse than rose west

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SimpleDimples

I hope he takes her to the cleaners & that she's held accountable for the false allegations.

3 other actors who worked with her have said she did the same to them.

She's beyond dangerous.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I don't know when this was originally posted but I just saw it reposted it today. I wonder with she still have this job in a few weeks - hopefully not

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

wyrn wrote: »
    Ah god love him. I wasn't a fan of his but this is absolutely breaking my heart. What she did is inhumane. I also think BB is culpable too. They should have nipped this in the bud immediately. The is absolutely emotional and mental abuse by both Roxy & BB.

Dead right! BB are as culpable in this. They were able to intimate to dan that Ryan was innocent due to the review if the incident. Then they NEEDED to take action to protect HIM. How can they justify watching him being judged by the others,broken and crying and not act? Hope BB get pulled up on this. Know I'm watching it and giving them viewers but this crap is wrong..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Ah poor Kirstie Alley is a bit upset

She should have been voted out. I've never been so disturbed by anyone before.

It makes a huge difference whether it's voter to save or vote to evict.

Vote to evict and Roxy is gone. Vote to save, she's probably got enough in the bank to be safe. If you want to manipulate a vote-to-save vote, you have to figure out who else you think is going to be near to last. It's tricky.

You’d know Nick was a Galwegian. Pure sound like :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Lisland

I've gone from thinking meh to loving them all bar Jermaine and obvs the witch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I love Sally trolling about the public vote to Roxy.

Ah, poor Kirsty.
    Nick is like a great Dad, just checking up and then giving words of wisdom.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,103 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

what did hardeep say earlier that set roxy off, whining that he was making it about him?

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭autumnbelle

Sally is doing great

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Sally - you deserved it :D I don't like her but I do like how she just tells it like it is especially towards Roxy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Germaine the epitome of spineless

I fcuking loved the chanting too :D

Sally spouting pure shyte. Doesn't have a 4th or 5th sense, never mind a 6th.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Poor Kristie Alley cries

Nick Lesson roars across the room as if he were a Mitchell brother in Eastenders "you alrigh Kristie? If you want to talk, we can talk"

Love this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

what did hardeep say earlier that set roxy off, whining that he was making it about him?

Told her she was making it all about her, after she asked post vote was it vote to save or evict acting like a sap literally making it about her

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement