Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Ah here did you poxy move when Ryan leant forward to get his wine glass. Give it up love we all know and they all know you lied

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Would love if big brother fired a slipper at her

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Lies Roxy, lies, more lies, lies about lies and more lies, did I mention you lie and lie?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

Jaysus Poxy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Would love if big brother fired a slipper at her

Bucket of p!ss

• Advertisement

Me me me me me me me me me meeee meeee me me me me me me me me me me me meeeee menemememememememe me me meee ME

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ligerdub

Duck Soup wrote: »
    No, it's not mass murder, but it's a fabricated accusation that, had it been believed, would have ruined Ryan's career and life. And that is serious shît.

I agree totally. He is the victim here, it's a particularly heinous accusation, and he could very easily have been the public bad guy (which he was clearly very worried about) had the public jury swayed towards her and not him (particularly in the current climate we live in). Neither of them were to know who held the public allegiance.

Public opinion is shaped by the core maybe 20% of so who get there first and control the message. Once a narrative forms then a good 50% of people, probably more will just blindly go with what the general opinion is, because they want to be on the side of the majority.

This issue was fairly clear-cut but if it were maybe 10% greyer it might have looked a lot different, and he could have been getting the dogs abuse by the masses.

I'm not saying we are seeing the wrong person getting the grief, but the vilification that people in these shows (particularly BB) gets very intense, and it's dangerous.

You'd want to be mad to go on that show!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

tenor.gif?itemid=4569315

Up yours you psycho you deserve all the vitriol you get

Haha insult the corner shop workers while you at it

Bye bitch, go and turn on the red light.

But no man would go near you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Corner shop ?

You should be so lucky .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

wyrn wrote: »
    Poor Kristie Alley cries

Nick Lesson roars across the room as if he were a Mitchell brother in Eastenders "you alrigh Kristie? If you want to talk, we can talk"

Love this

Nick thrashing the room with his Accounts Ledger, screaming "I'll do fahkin' time!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

If Poxy calls you a normal person, you know you’re fcuked :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Ah FFS....”you took my favourite person away”...are you 5?
    And the big brother woman saying straight away...are you saying you want to leave?i.e. off with ya love and don’t let the door hit you on the arse on the way out....i.e “good luck and eff ya”

How kind and empathetic is Kirstie?

And Nick is a gem, done it all, seen it all, takes no prisoners (pun intended). He's literally survived prison, made and lost fortunes, worldwide condemnation, cancer, and personal bankruptcy. Nothing gets past him with all that life experience. I love him.

Sally is still the worst

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,962 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Big Brother are you ok........LEDGE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭autumnbelle

Sally predicted it hhhhaaahhaaa. Ryan is being unbelievably classy keeping quiet

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Roxy: Id rather work in a corner shop the rest of my life.

You probably will now.

Her leaving just goes to show the courage of her convictions. She clearly knows she’s full of shlt. Someone “hits” her.. she doesn’t walk.
    A few chants of her name... off she fcuks.

• Advertisement

Yes nick!!

I don’t give a fvck

• Registered Users Posts: 29,103 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

very very true hardeep and nick

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Lisland

Hardeep is a comedian! Priceless

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Didn't Sally say a man would walk in the beginning?

Me me me me me me me me me meeee meeee me me me me me me me me me me me meeeee menemememememememe me me meee ME

You're either impersonating Roxy or you're an opera singer.

Ryan looking like Kylie minogue in the diary room

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭autumnbelle

:(:( ah good god that’s heartbreaking

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

That’s interesting. Normally when I person asks to leave B.B. keeps them in the diary room for ages talking and tells them to sleep on it. Roxanne was in there for less then an hour. BB we’re glad to get het out of the house.

• Advertisement

You're a top bloke Ryan. Walk tall, walk proud. Maybe don't laugh so loudly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement