Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Rylan putting his professional duties aside

https://twitter.com/Rylan/status/0?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Right , I don't know about the HM's , but good lordie , that's one hell of a journey we have all had :p

I feel spent. Spent and traumatised. Spent, traumatised and shaken. Spent, traumatised, shaken and violated. Spent, traumatised, shaken, violated and cheated.

Anyone know a good lawyer? I'm going to sue Endemol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

You know what else is really effed up. Ryan got a formal warning and was told he couldn't talk to the housemates about it - he mentioned that to Ben tonight. So Roxy (presumably wasn't sworn to secrecy because she kept blabbering on about it) is able to go around garnering sympathy and putting her side out while Ryan has to keep schtum. That is so messed up. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Meanwhile.. Mack and IBC are still held up in customs. Mack caught trying to smuggle in a thousand gold crested eyepatches and IBC in the toilet trying to remove the smuggled drugs from her arse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Should we break the tension and tell them we’re really a couple Mam? ;)

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭ooter

Absolutely disgraceful what that lad has had to go through over the last few days, very dangerous person that Roxanne wan.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,866 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I swear if I met toxic Roxy I would box more that her arm, she deserves a proper pasting, the lying b!atch

Fair dues to him for saying that , he is great presenter , but is also a man with a heart and compassion and I don't think he's ever done anything like that before has he ?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I swear if I met toxic Roxy I would box more that her arm, she deserves a proper pasting, the lying b!atch

I'd go 'owwww, that hurt lying bitch'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

When Sally was talking to Jay, did you all see poxy go and sit beside him to use him as her next defender? She is cold and calculated, she knew Jay wants the roide. So she was prepared to use him next.

The thing is she will not be grilled about her behaviour in the house now, she has gotten away with it. And she will not be there on final night, thank fook. But I really would have liked to have seen her be questioned by Rylan on BOTS.

And yes, the cow deserves all she gets.
    She has been at it for 20 years.

Fcuk her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Poxy budged over on the couch to let Ryan sit down but he pulled out the chair. Ffn right he did, she'd probably accuse him of groping her. So glad she's gone, the fuuckin evil witch.

Love Hardeep and Nick.

How badly wrong has this gone for Roxy?

Ryan is now 4/11 hot favourite to win CBB.

Meanwhile.. Mack and IBC are still held up in customs. Mack caught trying to smuggle in a thousand gold crested eyepatches and IBC in the toilet trying to remove the smuggled drugs from her arse
    I'd LOVE it if they ended up on the Irish version of Nothing to Declare (Stop, Seize, Search) and had a run in with Bruce Heller. The man is a legend.
    stop%20search%20sieze%202.jpg

deco nate wrote: »
    When Sally was talking to Jay, did you all see poxy go and sit beside him to use him as her next defender? She is cold and calculated, she knew Jay wants the roide. So she was prepared to use him next.

The thing is she will not be grilled about her behaviour in the house now, she has gotten away with it. And she will not be there on final night, thank fook. But I really would have liked to have seen her be questioned by Rylan on BOTS.

Fcuk her!

Sally was great.

She saw what was happening and went in for the kill.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Hardeep.

heres%20where%20id%20put%20it.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I’m still seething when I think of how she carried on with the lies, right til the bitter end.

I’d give my right arm to see the diary room footage of her and BB. I want to know if they kept up the pretense of believing her, or if they called her out on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

wyrn wrote: »
    I'd LOVE it if they ended up on the Irish version of Nothing to Declare (Stop, Seize, Search) and had a run in with Bruce Heller. The man is a legend.
    stop%20search%20sieze%202.jpg
    Were are you from? China, OK... Follow me amigo

All this controversy probably guarantees BB will not end after this year.

Fcuk her!

Yeah she found “solace” in her “three big brothers”.. in other words the three people who would most likely find her sexually attractive. She knew well what she was playing at.
    *squeezes boobs together* “I’m so so sorry. I’m just a little girl!”

• Advertisement

Were are you from? China, OK... Follow me amigo
    Calm down buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

I have to post that me and my wife have grown closer again because of this. The mutual agreement on a topic was strange , she practically ripped my jammies off when hardeep laid in to her !!

The face on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Roxy was due to play Cinderella in a panto in Chesterfield. I wonder will she still get the role now especially with a lot of residents threating to boycott it.

Okay okay I’ll order Dominos. Jesus.

Still, a career as a Premier League footballer awaits for Roxy.

tenor-2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I have to post that me and my wife have grown closer again because of this. The mutual agreement on a topic was strange , she practically ripped my jammies off when hardeep laid in to her !!

The face on her.

tenor.gif?itemid=4084933

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

I'm so glad for Ryan, once he heard the chanting, he knew which way things were going, but ****, I don't ever want to see someone being put through something like that again.

Dan said to her, this is career stopping stuff for him, and she didn't even flinch, just as she didn't when the terrible punching :rolleyes: happened.

Germ-aine is still a dickhead.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Okay okay I’ll order Dominos. Jesus.

Do they sell alcohol?

Her career after this ....

giphy.gif

:D

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    Do they sell alcohol?