Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Im off to bed too . will probably dream about meeting Roxanne on the street and beating her up . night all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

You’d have to wonder if any of the producers knew her or of her past crimes. As you said before, they let her hang herself knowing how she behaves.

If it was anyone else they may have stepped in much earlier.
    I said they are giving her enough rope to hang herself. Anyone going into the house is seen and passed as fit by a psychologist.

Edit :I'm sure everyone in the biz in the UK knew about her, that's why she hasn't had work in so long

• Registered Users Posts: 86,866 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Am I the only one who feels sorry for Roxanne?
    Absolutely what she did was rotten and I'd be so angry if I was Ryan but I'm guessing she's not well and I feel bad seeing her unravel for the sake of 'entertainment'

I think she is cunning and calculating

Cottage is beef and Shepherd's is lamb, minced.

And I just pulled a Hot Dish out of the oven, a Northern US version made with beef and lots of mushroom with either a tater tot cobble top or a bread top.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

deco nate wrote: »
    She did not unravel, she has done this her entire life!
    Have a look at twitter for people she went to school with and everyone she worked with.

Edit:or just look back in here, the tweets have been posted

I think it's important as well to point out what she tried to say in what we were shown tonight....'this is why women don't come forward'... Or words to that effect. So, on top of all the **** she tried to pull on Ryan, potentially destroying his life, she then tried to use a line like that. She is truly a disgusting human being.
    And back to Kelvin Fletcher (Andy Sugden, Emmerdale)'s words again - I'm paraphrasing what he said - it was a disservice to those who are actually struggling with mental illness, to use that as a reason why she behaved as she did.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Candie wrote: »
    And I just pulled a Hot Dish out of the oven, a Northern US version made with beef and lots of mushroom with either a tater tot cobble top or a bread top.

I just had 2 bars of chocolate, that's a lie it was 3. But the last one ran into my mouth

tenor.gif?itemid=4946750

SirChenjin wrote: »
    I think it's important as well to point out what she tried to say in what we were shown tonight....'this is why women don't come forward'... Or words to that effect. So, on top of all the **** she tried to pull on Ryan, potentially destroying his life, she then tried to use a line like that. She is truly a disgusting human being.
    And back to Kelvin Fletcher (Andy Sugden, Emmerdale)'s words again - I'm paraphrasing what he said - it was a disservice to those who are actually struggling with mental illness, to use that as a reason why she behaved as she did.

Exactly, she is not ill. Some people are just evil and only care about themselves, sick of bull**** like oh shes not well she needs help.
    No she is just a c'nt

skipper_G wrote: »
    I just had 2 bars of chocolate, that's a lie it was 3. But the last one ran into my mouth

tenor.gif?itemid=4946750

I bought a chocolate cheesecake yesterday and there were two slices left, and my other half had had none and they were being kept for him. But, when he came home, I had to explain that there was a terrible accident when I opened the door and they slid off the fridge shelf and fell directly into my mouth.

Not the first time this kind of freak accident has occurred, either.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,103 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Told her she was making it all about her, after she asked post vote was it vote to save or evict acting like a sap literally making it about her

thanks.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Thay was a fast exit in the end.
    They usually show BB asking them to think about it and going on.
    It was like she said I want out and BB went thank God for that "here's the door".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I have to post that me and my wife have grown closer again because of this. The mutual agreement on a topic was strange , she practically ripped my jammies off when hardeep laid in to her !!

The face on her.

Brilliant! I think I'm enjoying this series so much this time because of the great posts on this thread. Hope the jammies survived:P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am beginning to think now that I'm the delusional one tbh :o

What if what you're saying is right ?
    I can't get my head around why someone would repeatedly do this to people deliberately and with a sane mind tbh .
    That would make them truly evil to do that , wtf .

I'm too gullible tbh I always think they must be ill to act so irrationally .

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Lisland

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Thay was a fast exit in the end.
    They usually show BB asking them to think about it and going on.
    It was like she said I want out and BB went thank God for that "here's the door".

Hopefully they changed the DR chair for an ejector seat that blasted her out, with Ryan being allowed push the button

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

When she entered the house I had no idea we were witnessing one of the most evil, narcissistic, manipulative, nasty, psychopathic housemates of all time and it was all exposed. If not the number one. As for Ryan, I'd be lining up to employ him for shows or theater. A really great guy and this will do him wonders in more ways than one.

BBFAN wrote: »
    The BB thread does not condone violence. ����

Is that my warning or can I expect

Stephen-Bear-SMASHES-WINDOW-and-tries-to-escape-CBB-house-in-ultimate-meltdown.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Sinus pain

I think she only left because Sally put the idea in to her head.
    What she did to Ryan was unforgivable- and I have to say I shed a few tears for him- I find it very upsetting to watch someone upset or crying and the turmoil he was going through was written all over his face.
    I’m not the biggest Sally fan - but I thought she was excellent support for Ryan tonight - the lads apologizing and nick and Hardeep who had her made from day one anyways all sticking up for him.
    Her allowing him to apologize to her even though she knew she was In the wrong - I think she thought that would be the end of it.
    One thing I noticed was when they were all talking about her she came in and brazened it out - same when Sally and Germaine was talking about her - she moved seats to be closer - it’s like an intimidating move - you won’t talk about me if I’m listening.
    I’m glad she’s gone - I’m exhausted after that show - I can only imagine how Ryan must feel. I loved that they heard get Roxy out - I hope B.B. engineered it that way.
    The other housemates were great - with exception of Germaine...

So what's the upgrade from cray cray.? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

tenor.gif?itemid=4946750
    And you're a man who won't put on one pound I bet:mad: I look at a square of chocolate and 2 pounds on:p

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Unemployable I’d say...

oh definitely. also anyone who would have to deal with her going forward would want to make sure they aren't alone with her at any stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Auguste Comte

I can just hear real abusers claiming "ah sure she is just doing a roxy" when they get outed. She has a lot to answer for and as much of a cnut that I think she is there is a tiny part of me feels a tiny bit sorry for her. Inside her head must be a horrible sad miserable place to live.

I'm delighted Ryan got the truth out and I genuinely hope that the malicious bitch gets the help she needs to change herself and move on with her life, both for her sake and those around her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Oh and one more thing, I officially love Rylan more than ever for the tweet posted upthread. He's the best!

Jeff2 wrote: »
    So what's the upgrade from cray cray.? :)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7151108/roxanne-pallett-breaks-her-silence-after-quitting-celebrity-big-brother-following-ryan-thomas-punch-row/

How was she getting £750K :confused: Kirstie Alley must be getting way more

There must be no back up hms to be added in for 2 walk outs and is there still an eviction on both Monday and Tuesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

thanks.

You're welcome :)

HiFvNn

• Registered Users Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭valoren

oh definitely. also anyone who would have to deal with her going forward would want to make sure they aren't alone with her at any stage.

Think it's a case of the boy who cried wolf for her now. If she went making up even more lies in future she would have zero credibility. And if she was legitimately abused...no one would believe her either.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7151108/roxanne-pallett-breaks-her-silence-after-quitting-celebrity-big-brother-following-ryan-thomas-punch-row/

How was she getting £750K :confused: Kirstie Alley must be getting way more

There must be no back up hms to be added in for 2 walk outs and is there still an eviction on both Monday and Tuesday?
    75 grand, that she won't get after walking.
    Her agent spread that to make her look better, cbb won't deny it cos it make them look like they are trying. All the while they are renegotiating the contract with endomol.

C5... It costs us too much to produce, it's bs. A reality show costs a fraction of a real TV production show .

kopite386 wrote: »
    Rylan putting his professional duties aside

https://twitter.com/Rylan/status/0?s=19

tweat has been deleted, what did it say?

tweat has been deleted, what did it say?

He said that they should show the hms the clip of the beaten she got;) :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I cannot understand why Roxy has done this to Ryan.
    Didn't she realise we'd SEE what really happened?
    The poor poor guy.

I'm furious because she's making a mockery of the women who really are being abused or have been attacked.

I hope she crawls under a rock and stays there for a very long time. She literally has no defence.
    Ryan to win!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement