Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Is there a live feed tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

fussyonion wrote: »
    I cannot understand why Roxy has done this to Ryan.
    Didn't she realise we'd SEE what really happened?
    The poor poor guy.

I'm furious because she's making a mockery of the women who really are being abused or have been attacked.

I hope she crawls under a rock and stays there for a very long time. She literally has no defence.
    Ryan to win!
    You spelled Hardeep wrong :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Is there a live feed tonight?

Yes, live to the house that I'm sure JP will give you a link to. :)

In other words no.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Lisland

Jeff2 wrote: »
    So what's the upgrade from cray cray.? :)

WAFFLE REPORT

Weird As F*cking F*ck Like Eejit

Roxy Effing Pallett On Ryan Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Between stormy's no-show, rodrigo's removal and Roxy walking, bb is down three housemates which it shouldn't have been. I would've thought they'd have replacements ready to pop in in these situations. There's not enough housemates in there now. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,103 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Is there a live feed??

no . we only get live feed after an eviction or other live event unfortunately.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

MelanieC wrote: »
    Between stormy's no-show, rodrigo's removal and Roxy walking, bb is down three housemates which it shouldn't have been. I would've thought they'd have replacements ready to pop in in these situations. There's not enough housemates in there now. :(

I think they're keeping their powder dry. If something else interesting happens - Jermaine's unguided pants missile going off again, for example - then stay with who they have. If it needs spicing up, then bring in fresh blood. Kim for example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

If i was roxy's boyfriend and watched all thst I'd be considering if i wanted to stay with her or not. Dangerous....she's likely to do same with him someday shes not getting enough attention. I dont think they're together that long.

I used to like her

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

tweat has been deleted, what did it say?

I had it still open in another tab......

ry.png

valoren wrote: »
    Think it's a case of the boy who cried wolf for her now. If she went making up even more lies in future she would have zero credibility. And if she was legitimately abused...no one would believe her either.

very true, but you never know what she may do. one couldn't take the chance with her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

No-one's ever going to believe a word she says again.
    Hard to live like that but she brought it on herself.

deco nate wrote: »
    He said that they should show the hms the clip of the beaten she got

yeah saw that after. the original link to the tweat didn't work, seems he deleted and then changed his mind and posted it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,868 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

75 grand, that she won't get after walking.
    Her agent spread that to make her look better, cbb won't deny it cos it make them look like they are trying. All the while they are renegotiating the contract with endomol.

C5... It costs us too much to produce, it's bs. A reality show costs a fraction of a real TV production show .
    won’t get her £750k fee

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7150675/roxanne-pallett-has-quit-celebrity-big-brother-following-ryan-thomas-punch-incident/

MelanieC wrote: »

A week left. 10 in the house =nope. They will just change something after Tuesday

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She was never on 750k.
    Agents have mates in the press to work together, just look at the photos of her in the petrol station... Why would she be dragging her suitcase across the court? She got out to use the facilities from a car that had the cases in it?!
    Set up. She, and those that set up the pictures are scum in it together.
    It really annoying isn't it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,194 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think she is cunning and calculating

My argument is that say she's not cunning and she's genuinely mentally unsound because let's face it, to do what she did, she is either totally mad or totally bad.
    If it's the mad version and she has a breakdown or worse from the backlash from this incident then that's a whole other story.
    Really the producers, should have pulled the plug on her after that incident and not showed any of it. Ethically they should have a duty of care to the contestants - both Roxanne and Ryan. If viewers had seen the incident of him being aggressive or rough, he's branded a 'woman beater'. If as transpired, she's branded cunning, manipulative and unstable them she has to live with that label and stigma and both outcomes should take absolute priority over our voyuerism entertainment .

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 13,194 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

She was never on 750k.
    Agents have mates in the press to work together, just look at the photos of her in the petrol station... Why would she be dragging her suitcase across the court? She got out to use the facilities from a car that had the cases in it?!
    Set up. She, and those that set up the pictures are scum in it together.
    It really annoying isn't it.

I don't get your point. Why would she want to be papped?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭bertsmom

Am I the only one who feels sorry for Roxanne? Absolutely what she did was rotten and I'd be so angry if I was Ryan but I'm guessing she's not well and I feel bad seeing her unravel for the sake of 'entertainment'

I don't feel one bit sorry for her. I don't for a minute believe she is mentally unwell but she will pretend to be. She is a walking talking c*nt pure and simple. I don't know why it's become such a phenomenon lately when anyone acts in such a reprehensible manner people rush to diagnose mental illness. I know three people in my life who struggle really badly with their mental health and it has never made them evil manipulative horrible beings.
    As for all Her past tragedies I don't believe a single word out of that girls mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Cause she loves the attention

• Advertisement

It's always about her, have you seen the photos from today? All set up, she and her agent are still trying to paint her in a better light.

I can't believe what you are posting, I find it hard to understand what you are trying to say. I really do.

Have you been out of the loop for the last 72 hours?
    Her past has been exposed since she was a teen.

Did anyone else think that when BB started talking to Dan that they were actually gonna take Roxy's side??

They started off saying to him that it was important for him to know that Big Brother has looked at the footage, fully investigated the incident and he should trust that Big Brother has taken the appropriate action............. at which stage I was thinking well they have given Ryan a formal warning and so they must be still believing her to say this.

But then of course BB next said that it might be worth thinking about why he hasn't been removed.

Would have been really interesting at that stage if Dan said "Well, if you don't think he did what Roxy said he did, then why did you give him a formal warning?"

Did anyone else think that when BB started talking to Dan that they were actually gonna take Roxy's side??

They started off saying to him that it was important for him to know that Big Brother has looked at the footage, fully investigated the incident and he should trust that Big Brother has taken the appropriate action............. at which stage I was thinking well they have given Ryan a formal warning and so they must be still believing her to say this.

But then of course BB next said that it might be worth thinking about why he hasn't been removed.

Would have been really interesting at that stage if Dan said "Well, if you don't think he did what Roxy said he did, then why did you give him a formal warning?"

They were back tracking after the outrage

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

He didn't know he got a formal warning as he wsn't allowed to mention it in the house (I think anyway)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

bertsmom wrote: »
    I don't feel one bit sorry for her. I don't for a minute believe she is mentally unwell but she will pretend to be. She is a walking talking c*nt pure and simple. I don't know why it's become such a phenomenon lately when anyone acts in such a reprehensible manner people rush to diagnose mental illness. I know three people in my life who struggle really badly with their mental health and it has never made them evil manipulative horrible beings.
    As for all Her past tragedies I don't believe a single word out of that girls mouth.

Exactly the point I made upthread, I was paraphrasing Kelvin Fletcher who worked with her on Emmerdale.

If Ryan could punch her like that in front of so many cameras and not be seen then I want him back in Corrie. :)

Ryan pm me for a list. :D

He didn't know he got a formal warning as he wsn't allowed to mention it in the house (I think anyway)

Oh I thought he told Dan and Ben in the room before Jermaine came in.

Either way, their 'trust that Big Brother took the appropriate action' is certainly a load of nonsense as they clearly didn't, as they gave him a formal warning for the lightest level of play fighting you could possibly see.

Although some no doubt feel the warning was warranted even still.

https://twitter.com/womensaid/status/1035513089934934016

Everyone is triggered these days by something and that's is what triggers me.

And yet another tweet from someone in the entertainment industry who says she has form for this sort of thing.....

https://twitter.com/DaniHarmer/status/1035626193737986048

It's crazy. Wonder how many careers she has ruined down the years as surely she must have been believed at times.

• Advertisement

Really the producers, should have pulled the plug on her after that incident and not showed any of it.

So much of that day in the house revolved around it though and so what would they say on the show about her sleeping in the spare room?

End of the day BB is a social experiment TV show based around what happens when you put a group of people in a confined environment with no access to the outside world. If they extracted certain interactions well then the dynamic between them all would make no sense to the viewer and would render the show pointless.

No, the only mistake they made was issuing Ryan with a formal warning. Should never have happened. They clearly thought it would shut her up but it did the opposite and once she knew they were willing to do that, she then ramped it up and asked to sleep in the spare room, and then the next day wanting to know why Ryan was allowed to remain. They should never have indulged her to begin with.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement