Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭QueenRizla

I just found out that Tina O'Brian is the mother of Ryan's daughter. I never knew that.

Appearently he gets on very well with her and her partner. Remember when he was listing family and friends who will support him, he said Scarlett’s mother will have my back, Scarlett’s step-dad will have my back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

SirChenjin wrote: »
    I'd say it was killing him, and Emma too, but I presume they had to toe the line at the time.

On BOTS on Friday night both Emma and Ryan made their feelings on the matter obvious without action saying anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Johny Cage

Absolute psycho. I felt so bad for Ryan. She tried to ruin his career but managed to ruin her own career instead. At least there is a small bit of justice in that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

On BOTS on Friday night both Emma and Ryan made their feelings on the matter obvious without action saying anything.

They did indeed.

At the time of the non-incident, I'm sure they were being told they couldn't say anything to show their own feelings on the matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

But that's after the main show. They probably can't do or say certain things to influence peoples views.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Duck Soup wrote:
    So one thought keeps rattling around my head: how the fcuk did Ryan end up with a ‘formal warning’?

That is definitely the worst part of it. BB needs to take it back.

wyrn wrote: »
    But that's after the main show. They probably can't do or say certain things to influence peoples views.

Exactly.

And even though we, the viewers, knew that in this case 'the punching' was a complete fabrication, it's a subject that can't be treated lightly - in the real world, where people are actually, unfortunately dealing with violence against them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Did anyone else notice after Nick told Roxy to tell the truth he demanded to go into the diary room.

I'd love to hear what he said.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Just caught up with last night on you tube ! Wow just wow . I cried with Ryan and am horrified at BB for not withdrawing the warning
    All the others went up in my estimation especially Dan who made it his business to get the truth and Sally who made sure Ryan was ok . Fair play to them
    And the lying wench has made her bed and just might get her wish and end up in a corner shop . But even that I doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

'I'm not lying, Jason Grimshaw did beat me up' .....

roxanne-pallett-on-the-set-of-her-new-movie-in-manchester-05-03-2016_16.jpg

Nah, still don't believe you, you lying ****..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Why are her shoes about 2 sizes too big for her?! Ugh, I get so angry looking at her

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

When chatting to Dan last night Sally said “I must have been asleep” when the “assault” occurred. She’s going to drop dead when she watches it back and realises she was right in the midst of this horrible attack and never even noticed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I can’t remember who, but at the start of the episode yesterday, someone came in to the bedroom. Kirstie I think, telling Poxy Ben was fighting with Ryan. For a split second she seemed overjoyed “like real fighting?” But then Kirstie clarified it wasn’t physical and she said “oh” almost disappointed.

Then that scene with her creeping in background, that was some eerie shiiit.

She needs locking up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

By Roxy's measure the following has to be considered a very violent assault!

https://twitter.com/Ross_Gentle/status/1035277830236647424

One of the more pathetic moments from the show last night.
    Jermaine would creep on a grieving widow at her husband’s graveside.

rcai2uM.jpg

Also checking herself in the mirror to see if she’s convincing

4nuHCR4.jpg

You just know he had a hard on too.

He’s spineless.

See when he sat next to her and Sally Gave her some home truths. He wanted the ground to swallow him up.

I still hate Sally btw. I think she’s so clever she sees a great bandwagon in Ryan to jump onto. She wants to win this more than anyone (after Poxy has left)

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Also checking herself in the mirror to see if she’s convincing

noticed that too . sickener . what's gonna be the drama now she's gone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

When chatting to Dan last night Sally said “I must have been asleep” when the “assault” occurred. She’s going to drop dead when she watches it back and realises she was right in the midst of this horrible attack and never even noticed
    But that’s the thing. How could she notice if it didn’t happen. That alone proves it never happened and Ryan probably didn’t cop Sally was right there so didn’t ask her about it.

Haha, ironically, that tattoo she has is a quote from Rocky Balboa about being able to take punches.

She can't even take pretend ones :P

roxtattooc.jpg

BBFAN wrote: »
    Did anyone else notice after Nick told Roxy to tell the truth he demanded to go into the diary room.

I'd love to hear what he said.

I loved the way Nick said impassively, 'tell the truth'.
    She couldn't deal with that at all.

• Advertisement

Haha, ironically, that tattoo she has is a quote from Rocky Balboa about being able to take punches.

She can't even take pretend ones :P

roxtattooc.jpg

It’s bizarre, I used to have such a crush on her in emmerdale. (My mam made me watch it ;) )

Now when I look at her “posing sexy” I get an innie more than a semi.

I seriously couldn’t and wouldn’t.

I'd say that Celebrity Island show (which starts next Sunday) she was on is getting reedited as no doubt they probably had some cray cray footage of her they weren't gonna show but will now think won't be so bad to air given what's gone on.

Telly wrote: »
    But that’s the thing. How could she notice if it didn’t happen. That alone proves it never happened and Ryan probably didn’t cop Sally was right there so didn’t ask her about it.

They still don't seem to realise that they were nearly all present at the time.

Did any of them think, even for a second, that Ryan sought her out in order to 'punch her like a boxer punching a bag'! That's what she made it sound like - that he had done this unknown to others. Fecking liar!

Sally's 'gift' seems to have failed her in this instance. I thought marginally better of her last night when she reassured Ryan, and was open with Poxy Toxy, about what she needed to do, and asking her why she didn't tell someone. Also basically asking why was she still there if this 'incident'had actually happened.
    Then before the programme ended, she was back to the same BS again about her 'gift'.

On the plus side, Luke Kempner is brilliant at impersonating her.
    I still can't stand her though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I'd say that Celebrity Island show (which starts next Sunday) she was on is getting reedited as no doubt they probably had some cray cray footage of her they weren't gonna show but will now think won't be so bad to air given what's gone on.

She is on it?! I'll have to watch and see what she is like on it

8GaHMFR.jpg

One of the more pathetic moments from the show last night.
    Jermaine would creep on a grieving widow at her husband’s graveside.

That's for sure. He should be the next to go. The only reason he was saved the last time was because some of them wanted to save Ben from Toxy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

deco nate wrote: »
    She is on it?! I'll have to watch and see what she is like on it

I reckon she'll be one of those people, all piss and vinegar until the food runs low and then she will act as if she's the only one suffering. And imagine that nutcase with a machete

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Johny Cage wrote: »
    Absolute psycho. I felt so bad for Ryan. She tried to ruin his career but managed to ruin her own career instead. At least there is a small bit of justice in that.

I can see channel 5 doing a 'What Roxy Did Next' show. They'd take the ratings boost without a thought for ethics.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

McGaggs wrote: »
    I can see channel 5 doing a 'What Roxy Did Next' show. They'd take the ratings boost without a thought for ethics.

tenor.gif?itemid=4680281

I'm definitely not going to try and sell them the idea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

What is worse about Roxanne is, she created the whole mess, and thought she could get Ryan removed, but when that didn't work she went totally out of her way to escalate the whole situation, and only for the vote not having Ryan in the bottom two, the chanting and what BB said to Dan. The whole situation would have continued.

What was so wrong in all of this is that BB allowed mental torture to occur and didn't intervene soon enough to stop it, and that is what is so wrong.
    Roxanne needs to made accountable. I never seen anything as bad as this on TV in terms of reality programming. It was a shocking week in the TV world, unbelievable really.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement