Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

skipper_G wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=4680281

I'm definitely not going to try and sell them the idea

I'm nearly sure they've done that before, with the same title, bit for someone off an ITV or Channel 4 celebutard reality show. It's not an original idea on my part

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

It’s bizarre, I used to have such a crush on her in emmerdale.

Ah nothing wrong with that, she was a babe back then but I actually didn't recognize her going into the house. Never knew her real name so that meant nothing to me.
    Now when I look at her “posing sexy” I get an innie more than a semi.

I seriously couldn’t and wouldn’t.

I agree, when looking for that mud wrestling clip I stumbled upon a bunch of sex scenes she did in a couple of movies. You must have heard of them, they were called Lake Placid 3 and Wrong Turn 6. Anyway, nothing. Been more aroused watching Last of the Summer Wine.

Nora Batty the minx :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

deco nate wrote: »
    She is on it?! I'll have to watch and see what she is like on it

Yup....

4F779D4900000578-6106097-Martin_Kemp_pictured_second_from_right_with_his_fellow_celebriti-a-41_1535481022913.jpg

Major Spoiler article here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Two sprained wrists is all she had!! Wow, she really dined out on that didn't she? I thought she nearly died.

Strangely, she says there that she got a lovely message from kelvin fletcher. I presume it wasn't She. Is. Evil. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,872 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Blanco100 wrote: »
    Next step in the drama will be the jealousy that comes from other existing housemates when they see this may result in Ryan sailing to the final.

Lets not forget before all this Ryan wasnt hugely popular either. The ones who really care about winning will be wanting to drop the sympathy act straight away and resume business.

I think Ryan was always one of favourites to win from start

I'm perplexed who voted to keep toxic Roxy in and how come her play fighting with Ben didn't trigger any emotional bad abuse memories

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

You actually couldn’t make it up

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I've deliberately avoided any newspaper articles , etc about her today tbh .
    I've had enough of her , she sickens me to my stomach .

Am looking forward to tonight's show without her :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

There's only one cringe big enough for her, weird oversized baby head cringe

tenor.gif?itemid=7851189

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lads the big brother threads are always my favourite ones to read.

The craic in them is mighty. I just want to give a tip of the cap to all the posters during the whole Poxy ordeal.

There have been posts that have been hilarious, posts that were insightful, sincere, honest and all round accurate.

The whole saga was surreal. I genuinely felt heart broken watching Ryan being so upset and thinking how alone he must have felt.

It was great logging on here and reading the posts expressing exactly how I felt. I think I worn out the thank button. Fair play to ye all lads. Keep it lit for the rest of the season!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Sally Morgan, has gone up in my estimation, she was the only one that stuck and listened to Ryan from the get go, She was the calming voice or reason, remember her changing others minds, when she said, that if Ryan had done what Roxanne had said he had done, he would have been removed, and that nothing had happened, this is when they all went and found out for themselves, that it was Much ado about nothing, Sally was his saviour, she did not give a toss but did her thing, voice of reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

goat2 wrote: »
    Sally Morgan, has gone up in my estimation, she was the only one that stuck and listened to Ryan from the get go, She was the calming voice or reason, remember her changing others minds, when she said, that if Ryan had done what Roxanne had said he had done, he would have been removed, and that nothing had happened, this is when they all went and found out for themselves, that it was Much ado about nothing, Sally was his saviour, she did not give a toss but did her thing, voice of reason

It’s what she’s made a career of, profiting on the needy and down trodden.

I despise her, and take all her care and sympathy towards Ryan with a pinch of salt.

She’s an opportunist vulture.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

goat2 wrote:

They've all gone up in my estimation, they all had their role to play in both consoling Ryan and questioning Poxy. Well everyone except Jermaine that is, he did nothing. Hopefully he's out tomorrow night. I can't help but wonder though how different things would've been if it was a normal nomination process / eviction on Friday night. And who the hell voted to keep Poxy in, even before it all kicked off on Thursday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Ah she didn't though really notice. I admit, she was lovely to Ryan but that was about it. Hardeep & Nick have been spot on for the last week or so about Roxy. They called it out numerous times. Sally didn't even notice "the assault" happening right in front of her. I don't think she even knows that she was there for it. She only heard about Ryan when Ben (I think) said it to her in the garden.

I'm liking Dan a lot more than I expected to on launch night. He was the first in the house to cop on to Roxy constantly performing in the first week. He took it upon himself to go and ask BB for the facts in the whole Ryan/Roxy story in last night's show, and then made sure the rest of the house knew the score. He seems fairly clued in on people, I wouldn't be calling him a winner or anything but wouldn't begrudge him a place in the final

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

wyrn wrote: »
    Ah she didn't though really notice. I admit, she was lovely to Ryan but that was about it. Hardeep & Nick have been spot on for the last week or so about Roxy. They called it out numerous times. Sally didn't even notice "the assault" happening right in front of her. I don't think she even knows that she was there for it. She only heard about Ryan when Ben (I think) said it to her in the garden.

I think she was not told that it was the time she was standing close to Roxanne that they are speaking of, and if she had seen him doing wrong, she would have said so at the time,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I think she was not told that it was the time she was standing close to Roxanne that they are speaking of, and if she had seen him doing wrong, she would have said so at the time,
    Oh I totally agree there, that if she thought Ryan had actually hit her (the way she was making out) while standing there, she definitely would have spoken up.

I bet she's raging that she never copped what with her psychic ability.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I've deliberately avoided any newspaper articles , etc about her today tbh .
    I've had enough of her , she sickens me to my stomach .

Am looking forward to tonight's show without her :)

Same here. Can't even look at the posts on here with pictures of her.
    I keep thinking about Ryan crying and listing who would stand by him.
    Horrible stuff.

• Advertisement

Shadow1983 wrote: »
    They've all gone up in my estimation, they all had their role to play in both consoling Ryan and questioning Poxy. Well everyone except Jermaine that is, he did nothing. Hopefully he's out tomorrow night. I can't help but wonder though how different things would've been if it was a normal nomination process / eviction on Friday night. And who the hell voted to keep Poxy in, even before it all kicked off on Thursday night?

Apart from practically hopping on her... :rolleyes:

skipper_G wrote: »
    I'm liking Dan a lot more than I expected to on launch night.He was the first in the house to cop on to Roxy constantly performing in the first week. He took it upon himself to go and ask BB for the facts in the whole Ryan/Roxy story in last night's show, and then made sure the rest of the house knew the score. He seems fairly clued in on people, I wouldn't be calling him a winner or anything but wouldn't begrudge him a place in the final

Same here. He played a blinder in all of this, I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Jayesdiem

I actually lay awake thinking about this whole incident the last few nights. People like this actually exist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

And if you look back at the 'incident' jermaine is looking right at them too. I wonder does he realise he's seen it too?

MelanieC wrote: »
    Two sprained wrists is all she had!! Wow, she really dined out on that didn't she? I thought she nearly died.

Strangely, she says there that she got a lovely message from kelvin fletcher. I presume it wasn't She. Is. Evil. :)

I had read that on some UK website too that she walked away practically unscathed from the car crash. She is probably suing someone somewhere over it right now though.

SirChenjin wrote: »
    Apart from practically hopping on her... :rolleyes:

Germaine didn't intend to creep all over her, it was just
    tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

The last few series I didn't care who won cos I didn't like any of them. So far this series I can't even narrow it down to the final three.
    At the moment I'm loving Kirsty although apart from her president piece has not been as involved as I'd have liked. Ryan for obvious reasons. Nick I love how straight forward he is and had great wit when needed. Dan, cos he's hot as hell :p but I also think he been quite involved and fun and nice and gets on with everyone and Hardeep who is one of those annoying people who add a lot. Gets on with the guys,takes a ribbing from them,not afraid to voice an opinion.
    Jermaine,Gabby and Sally,wouldn't miss any of them.
    Hopefully someone will do something to annoy me to make a top 3 decision easier:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,194 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Has anyone one famous come out to defend Roxanne publicly?

To thine own self be true

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

It's funny because they didn't show the housemates anything but they just figured it out themselves and see through her in the space of 24 hours. To be honest you had Nick catching onto her even earlier. So her plan was doomed from the start. As if they didn't even need the footage to know it was bollocks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,872 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Hardeep, Nick and Kirsty didn't ever believe Roxy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement