Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

technically both as the shell is it's natural home.

U7Ghu2s.gif?noredirect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

It will be all bs, pity me. I've been edited as a bad person, that's not me.

How dare you, can a woman not speak up even after the #metoo movement....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

We can already guess how Roxys interview is going to go though. She'll claim she was previously a victim of domestic abuse and so she was "triggered".

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The gypsy Kardashians on after CBB is perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Wonder if this was the inspiration behind the pet task, Rylan being whipped and treated like a dog by Britney Spears at her London gig last week:

1_MAIN-Rylan-Clark-Neal-is-walked-around-LIKE-A-DOG-by-Britney-Spears-on-stage-during-her-gig.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Well that was quite the departure from last nights totes emosh.

I’m dreading Emma inteviewing Poxy

So am I .
    She doesn't deserve any more air time to try win back favour in peoples eyes , not one minute .

It will be (fake) tears , possible delayed bruising , deflection , all scripted and timed to her advantage .

A load of balls .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Totally agree her interview will be full of scripted crap but cannot wait for it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Just catching up on tonight....

F*ck off Hardeep!!.........two people having a conversation and he has a tantrum with people talking over him than to him....

What a tool!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Germaine should just live the rest of his life as a parrot. Its the only way. At least he’s semi likeable

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

roxy will get an interview with emma? oh wow!

I totally missed that:eek: did they say that at the end of the show..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Alright the eviction poll is up, vote or whatever
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057907483#

tenor.gif?itemid=5111592

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    So am I .
    She doesn't deserve any more air time to try win back favour in peoples eyes , not one minute .

It will be (fake) tears , possible delayed bruising , deflection , all scripted and times to her advantage .

A load of balls .

I am raging that there is no bots tonight for tweets to call them out on this damage control. And that is what it is, even though everyone that has worked with her has come out and said that this is who she is!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I'd be surprised but delighted if the interview was live, I reckon it has already been recorded. Either ways she has had plenty of time to prepare for it which ruins it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I can't understand (other than ratings) why CBB would have her on. It'll be a disaster. BB producers could end up in hot water if she spills things that might make them look bad. Also, yet again Roxy is given a platform to put her POV (and now with video footage) and Ryan hasn't got a right of reply. I can't understand why the BB legal team is letting this go ahead.

deco nate wrote: »
    I am raging that there is no bots tonight for tweets to call them out on this damage control. And that is what it is, even though everyone that has worked with her has come out and said that this is who she is!

Easy way out for them . If she was to be interviewed at all , it should have been with the rest of the housemates there , the one's she tried to turn against Ryan , she should have to face them all . Dangerous ****

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I'd be surprised but delighted if the interview was live, I reckon it has already been recorded. Either ways she has had plenty of time to prepare for it which ruins it.
    She's will have been prepped by her agent, management and possibly legal counsel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭Alice1

What time tomorrow evening?

Easy way out for them . If she was to be interviewed at all , it should have been with the rest of the housemates there , the one's she tried to turn against Ryan , she should have to face them all . Dangerous ****
    See that's the thing, how on earth are they giving her a platform, everyone has seen her bs. And yes.

We all wanted her to be question about her behaviour in the house.

But we wanted it pure, when she was kicked out of the house.
    Yet now she has had time to make up bs with her team behind the scene.

Big Nope from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I really can’t see her doing anything other than playing the victim, and it’s just going to fuel the public’s anger towards her. I don’t see how she can redeem herself at this point. She’d be better off just pissing off and not showing her face again. If she wanted to say something then release a statement. I couldn’t care less about seeing her poor me face and crocodile tears. We all know she’s made from different stuff and I will never believe a word that comes out of her mouth. But she’s a massive attention seeker so no doubt she’ll be loving every second.

No make up.. check.
    Tissues at the ready.. check
    No audience in the studio.. check
    I was triggered from my accident/ past abuse/ childhood trauma.. check

Nobody gives a fcuk. Piss off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

deco nate wrote: »
    It will be all bs, pity me. I've been edited as a bad person, that's not me.

How dare you, can a woman not speak up even after the #metoo movement....

Be a little of that for sure but I still think she'll blame the accident and pain meds for making her feel vulnerable.

I'd say she will also say that it was Ryan's rings that hurt her (given that he has suggested this himself) and that with their history, where he intimidated her about a dress he didn't want her wearing, she just felt that maybe he meant to hurt her....... but now she realizes she was wrong and hopes everyone can forgive her [insert tears].

Be an interesting watch anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Let Natalie interview her.

Pre prepared approved questions.
    Thats not live.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

The worst part is that Ryan seems too nice to even say what Poxy deserves to hear.

I’d love to see his Mam or someone really lay into her and put Poxy in her place.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭Jeff2

jluv wrote: »
    I totally missed that:eek: did they say that at the end of the show..

Yes.

You should never stop recording/watching even after the credits come up on some shows.

The worst part is that Ryan seems too nice to even say what Poxy deserves to hear.

I’d love to see his Mam or someone really lay into her and put Poxy in her place.

They should put her in front of us tbh ..

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

But does she not have BB by the balls..you reviewed the footage and decided to give a formal warning to Ryan..which means you think he did something wrong..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Or Nicola McClean

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Bagsey first insult :D

• Advertisement

Fcuk off, ill be banned again! ;):D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement