Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Am I the only one who saw no “punch” of the shadow or real variety to the ribs? I saw maybe a light playful touch to her shoulder.. but her ribs? I saw her grab her tit alright unless but nothing near the ribs?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

kopite386 wrote: »
    Just saw on twitter she will also be on the Jeremey Vine show tomorrow morning.

New this would be the case a few days ago. It begins.
    Omackeral wrote: »
    That's exactly how it's gonna be spun I'm afraid. She'll end up with what she wanted and that's to be the "victim". Then we'll probably have all these redemption stories across the various glossy magazines and morning tv shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,878 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

368100 wrote: »
    Was posted earlier that she might have gotten her full fee for agreeing to the interview....I'd say thats likely and why she's doing it....and on condition that she doesn't get a grilling. It'll be light enough I think

Her 750K should be given to real abuse victims charity etc.,

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    ChicKenDolly

Liz you are simultaneously the worst and the best :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Can I ask a genuine question ?

Does anyone think that there is anything she could say tomorrow night that would sway ye in your opinion of her ?

For me it's a definite no , not a word .

There is no excuse for what she did.
    It was cold and calculated. Her game plan changed and morphed as the situation didn’t go as planned.

She is a horrible, nasty person.

I don’t believe in karma, but I wish it was real because she would have a hell of a lot of badness coming her way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Won't change my mind about Roxy no matter what she says . She showed her true personality in the house and thats simply her . She's a nasty ,insecure ,jealous, pathetic , manipulative woman . No amount of explanations will change my mind because I truly believe she has done this before and will do it again . Dislike her completely . That said tonight's episode is **** .

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am I the only one who saw no “punch” of the shadow or real variety to the ribs? I saw maybe a light playful touch to her shoulder.. but her ribs? I saw her grab her tit alright unless but nothing near the ribs?

Neither did I see any body parts , hand/fist or otherwise near her ribs . The top of her arm/shoulder yes , but that was it , a tap .

The thing about Roxanne is she continued to use the words ''repeatedly'' and ''intentionally'' over and over. That sh*t can't be retracted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Her 75K should be given to real abuse victims charity etc.,
    Fixed yer post ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Still think there must be better footage of "the incident" though.

Sure Sally and Rox where talking to each other and so there must have been a close up on them at that point, and especially when Rox called Ryan over a camera would've panned him from behind and another from in behind the mirror would close in tight. I mean, I have no idea what I'm talking about but you get what I'm saying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I honestly think some people will buy her “damaged little girl” act and see her as a victim too.

I sincerely hope people cling to the rage she instilled in us instead :D

kopite386 wrote: »

https://twitter.com/JeremyVineOn5/status/1036347534837469186?s=19

I read Jeremy Kyle :o

The thing about Roxanne is she continued to use the words ''repeatedly'' and ''intentionally'' over and over. That sh*t can't be retracted.

What do you know, ye were off in Vegas. Ya muppet(forgot to add "post" at the end ) (ban inbound for me yet again) :D

deco nate wrote: »
    Fixed yer post ;):D

Is it 75k or 750K, I thought she be on the lowest of money for CBB not exactly a big name or has not done anything worthwhile, I even wonder now was her "car crash" staged

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

The more I think about it, the more uncomfortable I feel about how she has the opportunity to plan her answers. It was pointed out here yesterday, when talking to Kirsty, how she phrased her answers. Especially when she said how she felt ‘in that moment’ he ‘hit’ her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Not one of the 'punches' made contact with her which is I'd say why Ryan mentioned that maybe his rings caught her.

The intial open handed pat on the back made contact with her alright, as her upper body swayed and she glared at him at that stage and again, that was BEFORE he started shadow boxing.

I honestly think that had he not started shadow boxing she still would have made something out of that pat on the back...... I mean, just look at her reaction to it:

giphy.gif

What do you know, ye were off in Vegas. Ya muppet(forgot to add "post" at the end ) (ban inbound for me yet again) :D

Deco, is everything ok?!?!

Is it 75k or 750K, I thought she be on the lowest of money for CBB not exactly a big name or has not done anything worthwhile, I even wonder now was her "car crash" staged
    Agents spread bs, she was on, most 75 grand. How they can say she was on more money than Kirsty "Kirsty Alley" Alley is a joke.
    She was always a nobody. Tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

And the multiple re-enactments which were hilariously ridiculous and not even remotely similar to the original “incident”.

It’s damage limitation, she can just come out, apologies profusely, say she was completely wrong, doesn’t know what came over her, and is seeking psychological help and treatment so that it doesn’t happen again.

Even if she did all the above it’s fairly pointless. Woulda been interesting immediately after the house but now it’s 100% scripted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

And she knew exactly the language to explain it for trying to cause maximum impact

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Yeah it looks to me like Ryan sensed her ott reaction to the playful pat on the back and then decided to further show that he was just playing by doing the awkward shadow punches. Pure David Brent moment.

And the multiple re-enactments which were hilariously ridiculous and not even remotely similar to the original “incident”.

The noise of the smacks she did on Ben when Dan was there. Like 6 proper thuds. How come the mics didn't pick up any of those noises when they 'landed' on her?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

wyrn wrote:
    I can't understand (other than ratings) why CBB would have her on. It'll be a disaster. BB producers could end up in hot water if she spills things that might make them look bad. Also, yet again Roxy is given a platform to put her POV (and now with video footage) and Ryan hasn't got a right of reply. I can't understand why the BB legal team is letting this go ahead.

That's a very good point. Again she has a chance to lie about Ryan behind his back and he can't defend himself.

It's no wonder his family want him out of there.

Deco, is everything ok?!?!

No, I have been ridiculed on here. No one believes how much I have been humiliated.
    I am suffering more than anyone can imagine....

No, I have been ridiculed on here. No one believes how much I have been humiliated.
    I am suffering more than anyone can imagine....

Deco, would you like to speak to a producer?

Deco, would you like to speak to a producer?

No, I'd rather speak to a solicitor.
    I feel violated.
    And I am talking to my people right now...

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Does anyone think that there is anything she could say tomorrow night that would sway ye in your opinion of her ?

If she admitted the truth, that she was trying to get him thrown out because she doesn't like him, got in too deep and couldn't reverse and says she's truly sorry. That's the only thing that would change my opinion.

kopite386 wrote:

Who the **** is Jeremy Vine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

BBFAN wrote: »
    Who the **** is Jeremy Vine?

Jeremy Kyle but in 7 second segments

Tomorrow Roxy “yes everyone I’m a fvcking psycho b!tch, soz, hopefully get that job in the corner shop”

• Advertisement

I think she will blame Ben or BB itself :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement