Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

BBFAN wrote: »
    That's a very good point. Again she has a chance to lie about Ryan behind his back and he can't defend himself.

It's no wonder his family want him out of there.

They should show the interview on the TV inside the house so the housemates can hear her admit it was lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

This is such bull****. I'm actually disgusted this wagon is already putting together a time table of interviews. Already on the make from the situation.
    If she was really remorseful she'd take some time to get her head together and councilling and **** to understand why she did it. I would have assumed we wouldn't see her for a couple of months at least. If I came out to that hate I'd want to take some time.
    Poor Ryan. It's like he's forgotten in this. Like, jesus, what she tried to do to him! Again it feels like CBB have Roxys back. They are giving her all the control. She has had outside influence and knows the exact lay of the land before this interview, and yet, when Ryan could have really done with some reassurance from the outside, when his mental health was at stake, they hit him with a warning. They have been extremely accommodating to Roxy and have not shown Ryan the same courtesy. I'm really very shocked they are giving her time to try and excuse the inexcusable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Still think there must be better footage of "the incident" though.

I've said the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

If she admitted the truth, that she was trying to get him thrown out because she doesn't like him, got in too deep and couldn't reverse and says she's truly sorry. That's the only thing that would change my opinion.

Thanks for being honest with your opinion .

I wouldn't believe a word out of her mouth ever again , nothing .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I'm dying to know if she's spoken to Ben since she got out or if he's keeping well away from cray cray

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think she will blame BB itself :p

Roxy: It's just you're in there and it's so overwhelming with all these cameras and new people and the public and you want everyone to like you and you... *sniff*... you.... *sniff*... I'm sorry....

Emma:

your-tears-say-more-than-real-evidence-ever-could-29253801.png

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Yeah it looks to me like Ryan sensed her ott reaction to the playful pat on the back and then decided to further show that he was just playing by doing the awkward shadow punches. Pure David Brent moment.

Exactly.

And I think she could have been waiting all along for him to touch her so she could make something out of it. That hand to breast thing was almost as if she was mid deliberation of what she should accuse him of. Be interesting to know if she knew he was going in and if she ever turned the show down before.

Good job he didn't jump on her when she was in bed one night, messing around in the dark or something with housemates as we've often seen them do, as fcuk knows what she could have accused him of then, and would be so much harder for him to prove he was innocent. He thinks an accusation of punching her the ribs would have ruined him, nothing close to watch accusation of a sexual assault would have done to him.

She has no soul as even if he hurt her, surely when she became aware that he was upset that would have been enough for her to say 'Ah sure listen, it's not important, if you didn't mean it, forget about it' but at that point she doubled down and started saying he's lying and further exaggerating the force of punches that never even touched her.

Cray cray.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,106 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Can I ask a genuine question ?

Does anyone think that there is anything she could say tomorrow night that would sway ye in your opinion of her ?

For me it's a definite no , not a word .

i'm the same. she had plenty of chances and opportunities to end her behaviour but she kept it up.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Imagine she said:

/PlotTwist

i certainly wouldn't be surprised if she did that. all though don't they have microphones in there at least? so even then bb could prove that she lied again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »
    I'm really very shocked they are giving her time to try and excuse the inexcusable.

It’s sh!t ain’t it, would rather hear from
    Rod the benefits of shagging an uncooked chicken.

You just know the b!tch is gonna turn up on The Late Late or Ray Darcy.

That’ll really hurt.

• Advertisement

i certainly wouldn't be surprised if she did that. all though don't they have microphones in there at least? so even then bb could prove that she lied again.

Ah yeah, was only messing with that, sure she started talking into her mic from the bedroom after the kitchen 'incident' asking for Big Brother to call her to the DR.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,100 ✭✭✭Jeff2

You've got to give it to BB some muppet that was to go on and they called it a storm.
    She didn't go in and they turned into the biggest storm. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Mam of 4 wrote:
    I wouldn't believe a word out of her mouth ever again , nothing .

Yeah I know, you're right. She wouldn't be one bit sorry if she'd succeeded in getting him kicked out.

The more I think about it the more maddening it is that she has a chance to redeem herself even before Ryan gets out.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is it 75k or 750K, I thought she be on the lowest of money for CBB not exactly a big name or has not done anything worthwhile, I even wonder now was her "car crash" staged

most likely it's 75k

• Registered Users Posts: 7,100 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Ah yeah, was only messing with that, sure she started talking into her mic from the bedroom after the kitchen 'incident' asking for Big Brother to call her to the DR.

Yeah, the personal mics work there and there were two.
    It was shown when Ben and her were in there.

Sorry it was when jermaine and Chloe were in the bog.

oh i know. what i was referring to was the other microphones in the house, they have other microphones as well as those worn by the housemates.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I was wondering what purpose the Emma-Poxy interview serves and then I realised that Poxy feels she has no other choice.

If she leaves things as they are, her career is over. So, from a PR perspective, she has to at least attempt to change the narrative. My guess is her agent's pitch to Endemol was "Ah lads, would you at least give us the right to respond - otherwise the woman's life is ruined." What, you mean like Poxy attempted to ruin Ryan's?

They have to conduct the interview in an enclosed environment. You can't have it in front of an audience (or panellists), the level of hatred out there at the moment is insane. And they're using the impossibly beautiful and impossibly useless interviewer, Emma, so Poxy will never have an easier or better chance to save herself. She won't though. She'll blather, bullshît and backtrack a smidge but we all saw what did and heard the lie grow and be repeated.

On the plus side, a good ratings night for Channel 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Wish it was anyone but dopey Emma doing the interview and we might have some chance of her getting her comeuppance.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭dennispenn

This roxanne drama is pure TV gold. It's a ratings winner and the only reason she is being brought back is to fulfil contract obligations I'd imagine.
    That it is a huge talking point is secondary. Win win for BB.

She's bad news though. A head case and i haven't seen BB in a decade or more.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

most likely it's 75k

I've read it's 750k though why they ever thought she'd be worth that amount is crazy.

The fact that a lot of her former work colleagues have spoken out against her speaks volumes. She obviously has bad management if they didn't think she'd show her true colours in the house. She has a pattern of vile, manipulative behaviour.

• Advertisement

LizT wrote: »
    I've read it's 750k though why they ever thought she'd be worth that amount is crazy.

The fact that a lot of her former work colleagues have spoken out against her speaks volumes. She obviously has bad management if they didn't think she'd show her true colours in the house. She has a pattern of vile, manipulative behaviour.

she definitely isn't worth that amount. 750k is the figure i have read quite a lot myself but in all honesty i just don't believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭Acosta

LizT wrote: »

Surely not? Unless she has one of those super agents for professional footballers representing her. She's done feck all for 10 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

DM has continuously reported 75k. I don’t think 750k is in any way realistic, there’s no way she’s worth that much. Well in hindsight she probably has been :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

https://twitter.com/mirrorceleb/status/1036371438150868993?s=21

BB gave Roxanne the opportunity to call the police over the incident.
    Like seriously...

steve allen on lbc currently taking the mick out of roxy and colleen nolan. no better man either. love him! . i don't always get to hear him but i do for a little bit this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

I don't think I would have believed how crazy psycho she actually is only I seen it myself.
    Rewatched her going into the house again. We should have seen it coming. The licking of her top like a cat.
    Fruitcake

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I would be happy to never hear or see from Roxy again. I wish there was a blanket ban of her on all media because I dont think anything she can say now can make amends for what she has done. Unfortunately I feel she will milk this for every penny she can get.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Who the **** is Jeremy Vine?

He was the presenter of eggheads and now has his own shown on Channel 5. It's basically the Matthew Wright show 'the Wright Stuff' renamed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Ryan's girlfriend Lucy Mecklenburgh will be on BBC Radio Two after 9am this morning K hope they wait to get her on after Roxy's interview on Jermey Vine so she can respond to all Roxanne's new claims

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement