Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I am on me holliers and sat in bed with a coffee . Would anyone be so kind as to give a very quick summery as to what Roxanne is now plotting ? Is she going back in . I can't figure it out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

RobertKK wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/mirrorceleb/status/1036371438150868993?s=21

BB gave Roxanne the opportunity to call the police over the incident.
    Like seriously...

I think they had to give her the option to call the police to cover their own asses tbh , what is very telling is the fact that she didn't want to cos she knew she was lying..

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Jayesdiem

Everyone please stop calling her “Roxy”. The shortened version is a term of endearment and shouldn’t be used.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I think they had to give her the option to call the police to cover their own asses tbh , what is very telling is the fact that she didn't want to cos she knew she was lying..

Also very telling that she never once said to play the footage again . Or said to the housemates " wait until you see it "

One very obvious second for me said it all . When she was crying in the DR asking to go home she clutched her breast dramatically with her left hand . Pure drama , pure acting , pure bull****e

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I am on me holliers and sat in bed with a coffee . Would anyone be so kind as to give a very quick summery as to what Roxanne is now plotting ? Is she going back in . I can't figure it out ?

No she's not going back in , Iamwhoiam . Emma is to interview her tonight .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    No she's not going back in , Iamwhoiam . Emma is to interview her tonight .

Whew ! Thanks Mam . Here's hoping Emma doesn't indulge her .

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I'm reading Hardeeps Wikipedia page and apparently he made a documentary about Scientology in 2008. Wonder if he's dying to probe Kirsty on it.
    I go from loving Hardeep to finding him extremely annoying every other day. He's a great housemate tho coz he winds people up so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

This goes one of two ways. Her interviews will be heavily scripted, apologetic, I was on sleep medication, moment of madness, stress, my cat died etc she'll struggle to stay on script and the cray cray will break out. Or she totally goes for him. This would be the utterly deluded route.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Jeez Pete, on that page is a link to a related article "Terrified Roxanne Pallet tells of train thugs ordeal"
    The 29-year-old star said she had 'never been so frightened' as a gang pinned her in a carriage and threatened to use a Staffordshire bull terrier to attack her.

The terrified actress described how she pulled the emergency cord in the carriage, adding: "I thought I was going to be bitten, beaten up or stabbed."

The former Dancing on Ice contestant, who was on the train travelling home to Manchester after filming an episode of BBC1's Casualty, said: "They went mental. One picked up the dog and gestured that he was going to throw it at me.

She claims someone was going to throw their dog at her?! She really is an extra special special snowflake, isn't she?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

gimli2112 wrote: »
    This goes one of two ways. Her interviews will be heavily scripted, apologetic, I was on sleep medication, moment of madness, stress, my cat died etc she'll struggle to stay on script and the cray cray will break out. Or she totally goes for him. This would be the utterly deluded route.

She was concussed after Hardy tried to drown her.

Jeez Pete, on that page is a link to a related article "Terrified Roxanne Pallet tells of train thugs ordeal"

She claims someone was going to throw their dog at her?! She really is an extra special special snowflake, isn't she?

There is a great German word for that
    " Verfolgungswahn " It means litterly
    " Followedcraze or Being followed mania "
    The woman is a nutter and I have my suspicions that she was waiting for any moment Ryan touched her to pounce on him .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

So what shall we call this?
    Poxygate?
    Ryangate?
    Nuttergate?

I'm not very good at making things up,
    Perhaps someone else has better suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Jayesdiem wrote: »
    Everyone please stop calling her “Roxy”. The shortened version is a term of endearment and shouldn’t be used.

Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Interview with Jeremy will be on at 9.15 here...

https://www.firstonetv.net/Live/United-Kingdom/Channel-5--31

• Registered Users Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭valoren

Exactly.

And I think she could have been waiting all along for him to touch her so she could make something out of it. That hand to breast thing was almost as if she was mid deliberation of what she should accuse him of. Be interesting to know if she knew he was going in and if she ever turned the show down before.

Good job he didn't jump on her when she was in bed one night, messing around in the dark or something with housemates as we've often seen them do, as fcuk knows what she could have accused him of then, and would be so much harder for him to prove he was innocent. He thinks an accusation of punching her the ribs would have ruined him, nothing close to watch accusation of a sexual assault would have done to him.

She has no soul as even if he hurt her, surely when she became aware that he was upset that would have been enough for her to say 'Ah sure listen, it's not important, if you didn't mean it, forget about it' but at that point she doubled down and started saying he's lying and further exaggerating the force of punches that never even touched her.

Cray cray.

Thought the same. She grabs her breast in faux-shock. Clearly she has planned this in her mind all along i.e. to stitch up Ryan at an opportune moment. She must have thought that doing something like this would get people watching and vote for her in support, as such it was a tactic for her. "Sexual Assault in BB House" etc

However, dangerous, self-absorbed people like Poxy don't actually think of the consequences. Both for Ryan and his public reputation but also for her own should it have backfired which it has spectacularly to ruin her image and career prospects.

She was in that microsecond planning to accuse him of sexual assault I believe i.e. that he copped a feel of her diddy and she would complain about this to get him kicked out, then she immediately saw him shadow boxing and her fatal mistake was to accuse him of 'repeatedly' punching her in the ribs. She then went with that narrative to try and kick him out. BB called bull on her accusations and she then went full on victim mode. When seeing that most of the housemates finally clued themselves in that Ryan would have been removed immediately if he had hit her, then she weaseled out the back door still crying victim as it closed.

The tragic thing here is that she might have very nearly succeeded with the sexual assault angle, the media being a hair trigger for this lately and BB producers would have removed him immediately. After one housemate was removed, she would have known the producers had a zero tolerance approach. Ryan was lucky he didn't actually make contact with her breast or he'd have been annihilated in the media and this serial, manipulative, attention seeking liar would have claimed another victim. All told, this is one calculating, dangerous nut case and to see her provided a platform is intriguing. I'm guessing she is committed to portraying that she is victimized, to play the woe is me angle for sympathy and attention if anything to simply keep enablers like her management, her fiance and her family on her side. Toxic.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Sitting here watching Jeremy vine for the first time. Weird that he has the first interview with Roxanne instead of Emma!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Toxy is on at 10
    They have their own storm and she’s hot

laylag wrote: »
    Sitting here watching Jeremy vine for the first time. Weird that he has the first interview with Roxanne instead of Emma!

Seems like it’s his first show, so easy way to garner new viewers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Roxanne's up at 10. Thanks for the link Colly. I actually have Channel 5 but the little man is watching cartoons! (Best leave him to Miffy for a bit so I get a chance to hear the back peddling in peace :D)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

All tv streaming sites are blocked at work, will have to catch it on YT later. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I'm liking this Jeremy Vine show. Hope Roxanne isn't let off with one single thing later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Hope she doesn't pull out of this at the last minute, 'due to sudden illness' :mad:

They say all the messages they have received to the show are negative towards Roxanne, but one complained about some of the names people have called Roxanne and we have to remember she is a human being too and this affects her.
    Sorry but she is an evil bitch, that is after polishing that turd.

Roxanne Pallette has receives so much abuse, is this the backlash to the MeToo movement, Jeremy asks...

No it is a backlash to evilness.

Wonder will Alastair Campbell still be on panel when she is on. Could get interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Already the narrative on this show is tilting toward "the abuse" she`s getting on social media

I can see where this is going and where it'll end up...

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Already the narrative on this show is tilting toward "the abuse" she`s getting on social media

Sadly I think you’re right.

She’ll be listing off death threats from random trolls and suddenly the main issue will be brushed aside.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

She will probably try to deflect the questions and twist her answers, just as we saw when Kirsty was talking to her.
    If it’s not going her way, or someone properly presses her for an answer I’m expecting

246kq6v.gif

Medical emergency. She’s allergic to the truth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Sir Oxman wrote: »

I agree. Poxy only knows how to play the victim. She's built her career on it. Expect lots of "I've been vilified...monstered...slandered..." Hopefully Jeremy Vine will (a) steer her back to her original sin and (b) show the video of the incident.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement