Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

gimli2112 wrote: »
    they really need to pull a fast one and have Emma ring in sick. Special guest interviewer.

Yeah get Nicola on.

Twice in less than 24 hours I’ve actually wanted to see Nicola, wtf has Poxy done to me? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Im missing it! But I’m guessing she’s only backtracking now because her legal counsel would have told her she’s about to get her ass sued. Bollox to that. Would she have “gotten it wrong” if everyone was in support of her? No. She’s realising how she failed in her efforts to hoodwink everyone and so it’s the only way she can atone. She accused him of “assaulting” her “repeatedly” and “intentionally”. My arse she hadn’t seen the footage before she made those accusations.
    I don’t know if I can watch tonight I’m already fcuked off.

steve allen on lbc currently taking the mick out

Filth!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Had to dive off halfway through for a doctor’s appointment. Did anyone have the gumption to point out to Poxy that she has a history of making literally dozens of these accusations over many years?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

What a load of ****, they pussy footed around her. They made it out that they are way too important to watch that sort of show!
    Why not ask her WHY she asked BB to call her to the DR, because this was the start of the story line she wanted. Why she didnt even know which side was hurt. Never asked why her story kept getting bigger the more she talked about it.The fact that she said nothing to the older ladies in the house, only picking the ones that would believe her. How was she able to get dressed up and party that evening with Ryan but yet was afraid to sleep in the same room as him with all the others.
    Lets Face it she wont be asked the questions that need to be asked. I dont know if i can watch it again later with Emma.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Nicola McLean was great the other night, she really got it, read the whole situation perfectly. No kid gloves. Absolute respect for her after that.

People dressing it up to lessen it by making excuses for Roxanne are a disgrace, absolute disgrace, no one whether a man or woman deserves to be treated the way Ryan Thomas was.
    It was nothing short of torture what she did.

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Had to dive off halfway through for a doctor’s appointment

That bad was it?

The good thing tonight is Rylan turns on Roxanne's red light.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

It’s so simple.

Emma needs to ask her :

Were you under the influence?

Were you on drugs?

Ok no to both.

As a result, there is no other excuse. You should be prosecuted and forced to seek mental treatment to ensure you don’t reoffend.

She’s an abuser being treated like a victim.

Fuming.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Omackeral wrote: »
    Roxy: It's just you're in there and it's so overwhelming with all these cameras and new people and the public and you want everyone to like you and you... *sniff*... you.... *sniff*... I'm sorry....

Emma:

your-tears-say-more-than-real-evidence-ever-could-29253801.png

This is exactly how the interview will go with Emma tonight.

• Advertisement

- Where on this footage do you see Ryan punching you in the ribs?
    - Why did you ask to get called to the DR instead of going yourself?
    - Did the producers show you the footage back? Why didn’t you change your mind then and realise you were wrong?
    - Why did you party like an absolute tool bag after your vicious assault?
    - Why did you sleep in a separate room after dancing and laughing with Ryan?
    - Why did you punch the bajaysus out of Ben in an attempt to reconstruct the “assault”
    - Why did you accuse him of deliberate, intentional and repeated harm?
    - Why are you such a turd of a human?
    - You can’t sing
    - Everyone hates you
    - Fcuk off

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

That bad was it?

Nausea, diarrhoea and a loosening grip on reality. Take Poxy in small doses. Do not take Poxy when operating heavy machinery. Known side effects of Poxy include rage, apoplexy and insanity.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

gimli2112 wrote: »
    they really need to pull a fast one and have Emma ring in sick. Special guest interviewer.

It's times like this i wish Vincent brown was still on the air....

The Dubs ain’t havin it on 98FM anyway :pac:

Did she say when she realised when she had “gotten it wrong”

Oh God, one idiot on 98FM says she feels sorry for Roxanne.

edit she has not seen the footage.

RobertKK wrote: »

She hasn’t seen the video :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

RobertKK wrote: »

edit she has not seen the footage.

The dope just admitted she never saw the clip or the show

Did she say when she realised when she had “gotten it wrong”

When she saw the clip and spoke to her family

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Did she say when she realised when she had “gotten it wrongâ€

Only when she left the house and watched the footage back apparently.thr most infuriating part was that she only apologised for using the word "deliberate"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

When she saw the clip and spoke to her family

Tv talk for 'when my solicitor advised me' 😀

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    The dope just admitted she never saw the clip or the show

Literally the only person who feels sorry for her hadn’t even fvcking seen the clip

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Considering the number of degenerates who have been in reality TV shows being the most hated ever takes some doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Im missing it! But I’m guessing she’s only backtracking now because her legal counsel would have told her she’s about to get her ass sued. Bollox to that. Would she have “gotten it wrong” if everyone was in support of her? No. She’s realising how she failed in her efforts to hoodwink everyone and so it’s the only way she can atone. She accused him of “assaulting” her “repeatedly” and “intentionally”. My arse she hadn’t seen the footage before she made those accusations.
    I don’t know if I can watch tonight I’m already fcuked off.

Please don't watch tonight as I don't think your tv will survive your shoe trying to knock the head off Little Miss Sunshine on the screen :p

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Haven’t watched the interview . Judging by all your reactions she has gotten away lightly . Emma will be the same tonight . Deffo getting wine for later . How much a new tv screen set me back ye think ??

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Please don't watch tonight as I don't think your tv will survive your shoe trying to knock the head off Little Miss Sunshine on the screen :p

Ah they’re only crocs Mam ;) wouldn’t hurt a fly

Tv would probably dodge them in disgust

If Emma had any nerve she’d sit her down, take out her pre prepared questions.. set them on fire and then ask her questions that the public have Tweeted.
    She has made some extremely damaging accusations for all to see, repeatedly. Why is she being pandered to like a fcuking child?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

She needs to give up the ghost and lay low for years. Nothing can save her career now. Apparently Jeremy vine was weak on the interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Taytoland wrote: »
    She needs to give up the ghost and lay low for years. Nothing can save her career now. Apparently Jeremy vine was weak on the interview?

My googling taught me he was a "Christian" I kind of lost hope at this stage. She needs to be interviewed by someone who is savage.

• Advertisement

Thanks to Roxanne I am listening to 98FM, this discussion on Trump is hilarious. One caller wouldn't even take a free holiday to the US because of Trump, so funny...the name calling...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement