Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Here's a new conspiracy theory, perhaps she was paid the 750k to create this storyline cause she's known for being a crazy bitch??

Don't know if I'd do it for 750k though, that's not going to last you a whole lifetime in this day and age.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

They are pandering because the craziness of some of these movements. Even with video evidence presenters are still afraid to say the "wrong thing" and end up a sh1t storm or sacked or have some petition to have them removed.

feck sake dont turn the thread into a big serious psychological thing !! it's reality TV .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Sure the blonde one who may or may not have been kidnapped (she didn't seem sure herself) was reportedly getting £100,000. Hey I don't make the rules, just believe everything I read online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭ShowMeTheCash

Taytoland wrote: »
    She was never on a £750,000 fee, that's utter rubbish. Why would they pay Roxanne that much? Not a chance.

There was a full publication of what everyone is getting.
    Roxanne Pallet — £750k
    Ryan Thomas — £500k
    Jermaine Pennant — £200k
    Sally Morgan — £200k
    Kirstie Alley — £200k
    Chloe Ayling — £100k
    Natalie Nunn — £100k
    Rodrigo Alves — £60k
    Dan Osborne — £60k
    Ben Jardine — £50k
    Gabby Allen — £40k
    Nick Leeson — £40k

But that was from the Sun so I dunno how reliable that is.

I am shocked that Kirstie Alley — £200k

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Sure the blonde one who may or may not have been kidnapped (she didn't seem sure herself) was reportedly getting £100,000. Hey I don't make the rules, just believe everything I read online.

She would be lucky if she was getting 50k. Which in itself would be a great fee to stay in a house for a few weeks.

• Advertisement

feck sake dont turn the thread into a big serious psychological thing !! it's reality TV .

True and I am done with that argument.

True and I am done with that argument.

good ! now let's get back to celeb bashing !

cannot wait to open my wine later and watch that interview . Thanks to the poster for posting !

she should have got the most , being the most well known and all .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Roxanne Pallet — £750k
    Ryan Thomas — £500k
    Jermaine Pennant — £200k
    Sally Morgan — £200k
    Kirstie Alley — £200k
    Chloe Ayling — £100k
    Natalie Nunn — £100k
    Rodrigo Alves — £60k
    Dan Osborne — £60k
    Ben Jardine — £50k
    Gabby Allen — £40k
    Nick Leeson — £40k

Thats quite the bargain indeed.

40K for Nick, I suppose they couldnt trust him with anymore more.

I'm trying to think of who used to have the following signature:

"it's BB not Brexit, please adjust your seriousness". :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

BBFAN wrote:
    "it's BB not Brexit, please adjust your seriousness". 

True though ...

If Roxanne was on 750k she would not have left, not for that amount. That makes the list nonsense. Kirstie I'd say would be on more than Roxanne.

Ah lads, according to the TV schedule the eviction is not on until 11 then BOTS at 11.35. I can't be doing this **** of a weeknight.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

BBFAN wrote: »
    Ah lads, according to the TV schedule the eviction is not on until 11 then BOTS at 11.35. I can't be doing this **** of a weeknight.

Its on for 2.5 hours tonight apparently. Followed by bots.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Taytoland wrote: »
    She was never on a £750,000 fee, that's utter rubbish. Why would they pay Roxanne that much? Not a chance.

Roxanne Pallet — £750k
    Ryan Thomas — £500k
    Jermaine Pennant — £200k
    Sally Morgan — £200k
    Kirstie Alley — £200k
    Chloe Ayling — £100k
    Natalie Nunn — £100k
    Rodrigo Alves — £60k
    Dan Osborne — £60k
    Ben Jardine — £50k
    Gabby Allen — £40k
    Nick Leeson — £40k

Is hardeep doing it for free. ?

Catching up with last nights show. I'm a bit taken aback at how they're bitching about Hardeeps hairiness, it's not like he can help it. It's just hair. Going on about not getting into a pool with him is going over the top. Sally genuinely hates him, because he has her number. Nick does too, but he's not engaging with her as far as I can see. If he does, she'll find something about him to complain about - maybe his lack of hair.

Hardeeps hissy fits are a bit superfluous. Kirstie is the most consistent one, along with Ben. Hopefully Jermaine is out tonight to face everything he so richly deserves. I barely notice Gabby.

I'd marry Nick, but only if I was in charge of the household budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Kolido wrote: »

I just texted my OH to request that he not speak to me for the night.

He was grand with it, worryingly.

Kolido wrote: »

No, an hours break in between 10 and 11, don't know why they do that, drives me mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

MelanieC wrote: »
    I just texted my OH to request that he not speak to me for the night.

He was grand with it, worryingly.
    Melanie C you're so funny :D If you were a Spice Girl you'd be Funny Spice!

Candie wrote: »
    Catching up with last nights show. I'm a bit taken aback at how they're bitching about Hardeeps hairiness, it's not like he can help it. It's just hair. Going on about not getting into a pool with him is going over the top. Sally genuinely hates him, because he has her number. Nick does too, but he's not engaging with her as far as I can see. If he does, she'll find something about him to complain about - maybe his lack of hair.

Hardeeps hissy fits are a bit superfluous. Kirstie is the most consistent one, along with Ben. Hopefully Jermaine is out tonight to face everything he so richly deserves. I barely notice Gabby.

I'd marry Nick, but only if I was in charge of the household budget.

I agree, taking a disliking to people because of physical characteristics is annoying, also moaning about him farting and snoring too.

Although, if he did fart when he was passing by her maybe he was just trying to annoy her. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Hardeep must be seriously stinky though, or an awful cook, as the person who cooks usually NEVER gets put up!

He’s been up every time.

I’d be massively shocked if he goes tonight. All those farts were in vain ya big weirdo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 TK1

I think they need someone like davina McCall interviewing her, yes, she drives me mad but was looking at old footage of the racist incidence with jade goody, Daniela Lloyd and jo O'Meara, she didn't give them a minute and asked all the right questions, she was brilliant.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF8gRJi5kAQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wNwZK7nJW0

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

BBFAN wrote: »
    No, an hours break in between 10 and 11, don't know why they do that, drives me mental.

doesn't look like there is an hour break on the listings on both c5 or tv3??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

TK1 wrote: »
    I think they need someone like davina McCall interviewing her, yes, she drives me mad but was looking at old footage of the racist incidence with jade goody, Daniela Lloyd and jo O'Meara, she didn't give them a minute and asked all the right questions, she was brilliant.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF8gRJi5kAQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wNwZK7nJW0

Anyone but Emma, although even she won’t be as bad as earlier.

Very low expectations!

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Hardeep is doing it cos he loves cooking.....

I was looking for Hardeep but he was not on the list, then again I think he holds a law degree so perhaps he has a NDA.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Melanie C you're so funny :D If you were a Spice Girl you'd be Funny Spice!

It's all fun and games until the divorce papers misty! I've paid more attention to even human bacterium Germaine than my OH lately! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,106 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

gimli2112 wrote: »
    They really should have had someone like Helen Wood or that blonde one that tore into her on BOTS the other night, on the panel.

Helen Wood is banned from anything to do with c5 or bb i believe due to her behaviour the last time she appeared on bb. i'm glad tbh as she was a bitch also. not to roxy levels but she would be the second vialest housemate in bb history.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

The Loose Lips crowd's take on it all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement