Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

MelanieC wrote: »
    It's all fun and games until the divorce papers misty! I've paid more attention to even human bacterium Germaine than my OH lately! :)

My chap is in work until long after it's over but I've told him I'll bring him some hot dinner in work (he works very nearby) if he messages me when things are quiet. Which pretty much guarantees he'll message me during the interview!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

random six degrees of separation between hardeep and kirsty.

hardeep is your love = how deep is your love = bee gees = did the soundtrack for sat. night fever= which starred john travolta = also starred in look whos talking with kirsty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Candie wrote: »
    My chap is in work until long after it's over but I've told him I'll bring him some hot dinner in work (he works very nearby) if he messages me when things are quiet. Which pretty much guarantees he'll message me during the interview!

Dangerous promise alright candie, I barely even make a dinner during the three weeks of cbb!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Possibly so, I'd like Peter Andre - perhaps a Cypriot parent, other Mediterranean.

She's still a weapon tho.

Yeah he's part Greek

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Duck Soup wrote: »
    The Loose Lips crowd's take on it all.

Fair play to Denise Welch for reiterating everything we have said here from the start .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

BBFAN wrote: »
    I agree, taking a disliking to people because of physical characteristics is annoying, also moaning about him farting and snoring too.

Although, if he did fart when he was passing by her maybe he was just trying to annoy her. :D

Ah now, snoring is a thing of the devil, they should have a seperate room for those who snore and there is a time and place for farting. Both are fair game for moaning and nominating

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Alistair Campbell recognized a fellow psychopath. Only way to explain his contribution to that which was pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

The Loose Lips crowd's take on it all.

In that video they are saying they showed the HM's the big fight, will we see them watching and talking about it tonight I wonder?

Robsweezie wrote: »
    random six degrees of separation between hardeep and kirsty.

hardeep is your love = how deep is your love = bee gees = did the soundtrack for sat. night fever= which starred john travolta = also starred in look whos talking with kirsty.

Thats a good one

• Registered Users Posts: 29,106 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

RobertKK wrote: »
    The good thing tonight is Rylan turns on Roxanne's red light.

she's going to be on bots as well?

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Fair play to Denise Welch for reiterating everything we have said here from the start .

I also don't think it's a coincidence that the two talking heads who are most strongly unequivocal about Poxanne's bad behaviour - Nicola McClean and Denise Welch - are both ex-CBB housemates. Poxanne's trotting out a "the House does things to your mind" defence and Nicola & Denise are both "Ah would you ever go and..."

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,969 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

No make-up, eyes down, dark clothes, 'remorseful look' attained, one liners at the ready......
    You must admit that her PR team deserves a lot of credit - they are clearly very good at their job in making an absolute devious bítch of the highest order look and sound like she's actually sorry.
    She's only sorry for one thing, that she got caught !!

I also don't think it's a coincidence that the two talking heads who are most strongly unequivocal about Poxanne's bad behaviour - Nicola McClean and Denise Welch - are both ex-CBB housemates. Poxanne's trotting out a "the House does things to your mind" defence and Nicola & Denise are both "Ah would you ever go and..."

Excellent point .

It's as if she's trying to say that you go into the house a normal , sane person , but it somehow turns you into a psychopathic , deluded , lying ,deceitful person !

Does that mean the other hm's went in deluded and mad and the house turned them sane ?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

She's a bad old egg alright . Im sure I will have a viciously drunken rant at her later , all alone in my sitting room .

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I love how Denise Welch ended it there, saying how we all feel when we give our honest opinions on the matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I wonder why Jeremy Vine didn't ask her about the other accusation that have been made against her. When 21 of your former colleagues come out in support of the person you falsely accuse of abuse, it can't be ignored.

I don't think Emma will bring it up during her interview either.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

She’s making out as though she spent ten years in Alcatraz. She was in a house for a few weeks and got paid a fine sum for it, passed the psych evaluation and whatever else they need to do to declare themselves fit. I’m sure a house full of surveillance would make you paranoid in a sense where you see people talking and think they could be talking about you- I doubt it makes you see things that aren’t even happening and misinterpret minor events to be something they’re not.
    She wasn’t liked in the first place. Everyone thought she was an insincere drama queen from the start, this just confirmed it.

Beer in the fridge and Popcorn at the ready.
    Hope it's a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

RobertKK wrote: »
    I love how Denise Welch ended it there, saying how we all feel when we give our honest opinions on the matter.

I think Denise might be exorcising some old anger as she herself was accused of something she didn't necessarily do in the Big Brother house when one of the Playboy twins overreacted to Denise pulling her pajamas bottoms down, making out like she had been sexually assaulted and wanting Denise removed from the house saying she was going to sue BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

deco nate wrote: »
    Hope it's a good one.

So jealous.
    *drools*

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    Its on for 2.5 hours tonight apparently. Followed by bots.

Is Undercover Girlfriends (whatever that is) not on from 10pm to 11pm?

Hope it's a good one.

Where the feck do you get fancy popcorn like that ?
    Not one bit envious , nope..

Cbb 9-10 then news and corrie and CBB part 2 11-11.30. Bots 11.30-12.30.
    According to my tellybox anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Not according to the TV listings allthough it is like that tomorrow

http://www.channel5.com/tv-guide

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Where the feck do you get fancy popcorn like that ?
    Not one bit envious , nope..

Comes from the UK, if you goggle the name you can see the price of it. Expensive Popcorn, not sure but I read somewhere that you can buy it in m+s.
    Got a free sub when I bought a soundbar. It's fecking delicious.

Yep

Bit weird having the final on a Monday night this year isn't it? I don't know how I feel about it.

Another tweet from Charley Webb, aka Debbie Dingle.

https://twitter.com/MissCharleyWebb/status/1036542212593594368

Here's a pic of them back when they worked together (Charley in the centre):

roxanne-pallett-charley-webb-jennalouise-coleman-attend-the-tv-quick-picture-id157139851

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I’m getting a vision of me tomorrow, after staying up way too late watching a useless “interview”

2iw3ucg.jpg

• Advertisement

Comes from the UK, if you goggle the name you can see the price of it. Expensive Popcorn, not sure but I read somewhere that you can buy it in m+s.
    Got a free sub when I bought a soundbar. If fecking delicious.

It looks it , both expensive and delicious , enjoy you lucky fecker :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement