Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Completely off topic, but how fabulous are Charley Webb’s legs in that pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I had a busy day in work so needless to say I'm a bit overwhelmed trying to catch up with the thread. But figured I'd drop in a reminder that the eviction poll https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057907483/1/#post107975842 is still open. Hardeep with a sizeable advantage over Jermaine, 86% to 14%

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Another tweet from Charley Webb, aka Debbie Dingle.

https://twitter.com/MissCharleyWebb/status/1036542212593594368

Here's a pic of them back when they worked together (Charley in the centre):

roxanne-pallett-charley-webb-jennalouise-coleman-attend-the-tv-quick-picture-id157139851

She looks like she’s about to knock their two heads together :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

She looks like she’s about to knock their two heads together :pac:

The one on the right's got something on her chin.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Duck Soup wrote: »

Jenna Louise Coleman is a babe!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

And she was announced as the Dr’s assistant soon after that picture....... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

How do I watch this on sky? I search for it but it just says mtv. :o

PandaPoo wrote: »
    How do I watch this on sky? I search for it but it just says mtv. :o

Channel 105 on Sky. 9pm start time tonight, if you have catch up you can watch previous episodes on Virgin Media Player

• Registered Users Posts: 29,106 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

BBFAN wrote: »
    Here's a new conspiracy theory, perhaps she was paid the 750k to create this storyline cause she's known for being a crazy bitch??

Don't know if I'd do it for 750k though, that's not going to last you a whole lifetime in this day and age.

it's certainly possible, all though if it was true, information like that has a habbit of coming out. it would sink bb and c5 for good.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

skipper_G wrote: »
    Channel 105 on Sky. 9pm start time tonight, if you have catch up you can watch previous episodes on Virgin Media Player

Ah thank you...i was watching them on 3 player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Robsweezie wrote: »
    random six degrees of separation between hardeep and kirsty.

hardeep is your love = how deep is your love = bee gees = did the soundtrack for sat. night fever= which starred john travolta = also starred in look whos talking with kirsty.
    Hardeep (Singh Kohli) has a Bacon number of 2! Same as Kristie Alley

https://oracleofbacon.org/movielinks.php

PandaPoo wrote: »
    Ah thank you...i was watching them on 3 player.

You're welcome :) It's the same player as before, but they recently rebranded the channels from 3 to Virgin Media. And not sure if you watch Bit on the side as well, but that's on Virgin Media 3 sky channel 116 after the main show at half 11

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

I wonder why Jeremy Vine didn't ask her about the other accusation that have been made against her.  When 21 of your former colleagues come out in support of the person you falsely accuse of abuse, it can't be ignored.  

I don't think Emma will bring it up during her interview either.
    The way none of the others pulled her up on that was a joke. Yeah making 21 enemies in the same business and craft you did is just how life goes. Another sign of the delusion of this person.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Mentioned earlier but this article, which contains more quotes from her, is fcuking hilarious :D

1436942.main_image.jpg

Roxanne Pallett: I feared dog gang would maim me

TELLY’S Roxanne Pallett told last night how she feared she would be savaged as train thugs terrorised her with a dog. The ex-Emmerdale star, 29, escaped the fierce bull terrier, but said after a gang pinned her in a carriage: “I’ve never been so frightened.”

The trembling star said as she relived having to pull the emergency cord to escape: “I thought I was going to get bitten, beaten up or stabbed.

“They went mental. One picked up the dog and gestured that he was going to throw it at me. The others were just laughing and saying, ‘Go on, get her…throw the dog at her’. He was thrusting it at me — using it like a weapon.

“I’m a tough person but I was shaking for an hour afterwards. They could have given someone a heart attack.”

Roxanne was on a train home from filming an episode of BBC1’s Casualty.

She said: “I just thought, ‘This is going to end bad’. They could have had knives — and they were off their heads on drugs and alcohol.”

Her hell on the 15:05 Carmarthen to Manchester Piccadilly service came after she boarded the train in Cardiff, where Monday’s TV shoot was held.

The pint-size brunette, who is just 5ft 1in, found herself a cosy corner seat in one of the carriages.

She was so busy reading scripts during the journey she never noticed that by the time the three thugs got on she was the only other person in the carriage.

The trio — all in their 20s and one of them a girl — boarded the Arriva Trains Wales service at Craven Arms, Shropshire.

That was around midway through what for Roxanne had been a pleasant and uneventful trip home to Manchester.

The newcomers initially sat where the actress was unable to see them. But they had clearly clocked her.

Roxanne, who played Jo Sugden in ITV’s Emmerdale until 2008, could hear their raucous reaction to having a “celebrity” in the carriage. She said:

"The group sounded like they’d had some drinks. They were very rowdy. Then they started shouting out my name. I heard a discussion about ‘that Roxy from Emmerdale’. Everyone who is an actor is used to getting recognised. But this went on for half an hour. They were saying how they hated Emmerdale, celebrities and actors. It was really derogatory stuff.

"Then the ticket conductor came over and started chatting about Emmerdale. I was worried this would draw more attention. Suddenly a girl in her early 20s abruptly planted herself in front of me. She demanded to know if I was Roxy from Emmerdale. I thought that if I confirmed it that would make things worse — so just smiled and put my head down.

"Then the others started calling me ‘little slag’, ‘bitch’, ‘ugly’. They were talking about my character, saying: “If I was Andy Sugden I would have f***** her up even more. “Andy Sugden should have finished you off.”

"At that point they all got up and walked over. That’s when I realised it was two massive men with dogs. They had two and both looked like the ferocious ones you’d see guarding something in a film.

"They sat down with their female friend. The guys started ripping into me for denying I was Roxy. The dogs were snarling at me. I was trapped in my seat. I just couldn’t get out as they’d blocked me off. I was on my own and so scared. Then one of them picked up one of the dogs and started laughing.

Roxanne realised she had to get away. She jumped from her seat and managed to push past the gang and their dogs. The frantic actress realised her only hope was the next carriage — where other passengers were sitting. But as she headed towards the connecting door one of the tracksuited thugs began screaming: “You don’t know what we’re like, we’re crazy!”

She said it was at this point that they “went mental”.

One of the snarling dogs was again picked up by a lout — who chillingly began to menace her with it. His chums were urging him to hurl the animal at the actress.

Roxanne said: “Two seconds later he would have done.”

She was only saved because she had the presence of mind to hold up her mobile phone to take the gang’s picture. As the thugs hesitated it bought her precious seconds. She made it into the next carriage — and desperately pulled the emergency communication cord to summon help.

By chance the train at that moment was pulling into Shrewsbury station in Shropshire. What happened next left the actress even more stunned.

Struggling to contain her rage, Roxanne said: “Everybody looked at me as if I had inconvenienced THEM.”

Worse still, she claims she also received no sympathy from the train’s staff.

Roxanne said: "The driver came out and said: “What the hell are you doing?” He didn’t even ask me what was wrong.

I said: “Don’t open the doors we need to get someone.”

"But he did nothing. All I wanted to do was get a member of staff to assist me. But as we were in a station, the gang just ran off laughing. I wanted them sorted out because an hour later they could have been mugging an old lady. I didn’t want to open the newspaper in a month and see that they’ve knifed an old lady. We should all report things like this. They were out for trouble" .

Roxanne said: “It’s come to something in society when you’re scared to travel on the train.”

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

skipper_G wrote: »

totally forgot about this, my notoriously high blood pressure is about to take a hammering

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

deco nate wrote: »
    Beer in the fridge and Popcorn at the ready.
    Hope it's a good one.
    Yuck popcorn. I don't think we can be friends
    tenor.gifgiphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 29,106 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

BBFAN wrote: »
    No, an hours break in between 10 and 11, don't know why they do that, drives me mental.

probably to throw in some trashy documentary or benefits or bailif program, which they hope people will stick around to watch, even though they never do. in turn bb/bots etc suffers a ratings loss.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

wyrn wrote: »
    Yuck popcorn. I don't think we can be friends
    tenor.gifgiphy.gif
    Your loss:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

The Loose Lips crowd's take on it all.

Always liked Denise Welch, nodded my head throughout at what she said. I didn't see the interview earlier, nor do I want to. I don't want to give Poxy a minute of my time anyway.
    She is truly disgusting on so many levels.

SirChenjin wrote: »
    Always liked Denise Welch, nodded my head throughout at what she said. I didn't see the interview earlier, nor do I want to. I don't want to give Poxy a minute of my time anyway.
    She is truly disgusting on so many levels.

I can't stand the way Denise speaks. It just grinds on my ears the way she says some words. I agree with her though.

• Advertisement

Okay so I just watched interview with a crackpot, what was the funking point of that rehearsed to death series of acmned answers and gentle probing for questions. She needed a full on proctological drubbing for heavens sake.

And after all that oh she got it wrong, oh that's fine then it never happened right?
    tenor.gif?itemid=4575690

She's the worst kind of human being, ugh I feel sick after contributing another view to her "story", the faster she pisses off to a corner shop the better. She'll need every red cent I hope, to pay for solicitors in her defense. Ryan should sue, her and Channel 5 for this whole god forsaken mess

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

man I gotta stop drinking just watched 1/2 an hour on the player and realised I've already seen it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I watched that Jeremy Vine interview and now I understand why she did it, he's the biggest wimp on the planet and she obviously knew he would be soft on her. As for the rest of the panel, ****e, the Alaistair fella was just taken in by her fluttering eyelashes like all the other stupid lads in there. Anne Diamond said it was a little thing, obviously hasn't watched what Ryan has gone through.

The other lady did try to get to the point by saying what Roxanne did was abuse but she then backtracked into PC land by saying she admired her honesty, hoped she got help, blah, blah, blah.

I saw where that lady was coming from though because I do react badly myself to shouting or aggressive situations but that's not what this was, none of them had actually watched the show, including the host. Pointless interview really.

Also, after rewatching Jade's interview that someone posted earlier I actually think Jade was in the Hapenny place compared to this one, Jade was just stupid and ignorant, in no way did she plan it. This bitch completely planned what she was doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Is it worth watching the interview ? I'm struggling to get the smallies to bed for some peace to watch it .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Anyone know where Ryan's navy tracksuit with the red and white stripe is from?

Ah,the important questions...lol. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Sorry if this has been answered as I haven’t read all of the last 20 pages....has Toxic’s fiancé run for the hills yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

deco nate wrote: »
    Beer in the fridge and Popcorn at the ready.
    Hope it's a good one.

I never knew Samsung had their own brand of nuts... :eek:

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been answered as I haven’t read all of the last 20 pages....has Toxic’s fiancé run for the hills yet?

No sign of him and in the interview today she mentioned family and friends but not him. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

jojofizzio wrote: »

Don't think so, she mentioned him on the JV show earlier.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement