Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Gabby will need to be pulled of the table like a plunger. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Maybe they could give the food to Roxy, she is broke and jobless :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

skipper_G wrote: »
    I get where Hardeep is coming from, but I get the impression that he's one of those people who wants to always talk about big topics. Sometimes it's nice to just talk about nothing, or boobs, or pets or whatever. I'd have a pain in my hole listening to him 24 hours a day
    Or... They are afraid incase they come across as muppets with there views

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Omackeral wrote: »
    It was sarcasm wryn. You'd be suprised at the amount of fcuking idiots that believe that. White privilege is a load of my sack. Walk through town any night and see all the homeless people and tell me what colour they are.

I know and I agree with it to a point but I’m sick to my teeth of it being used constantly whenever the topic of racism or sexism is raised “oh I’m a straight white male so I must have all this privilege”.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Okay, I'm starting to take it back, that was stupid about the shopping budget.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I feel like Hardeep puts it on sometimes. I find it hard to believe that a man his age can be so petulant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Do u reckon hardeep is handing his complete fee over to a ****ing food bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

He walks off when people don't agree with him then ...start your ground man !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Oh seriously Hardeep shut the **** up, that's not the point of the luxury shopping budget. The clue is in the name, and they all get a copy of the rules before going in. I'm sure as a lawyer/comedian/chef he would have read that before going in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Well said Dan well said ! He's very perceptive of everybody like when he said earlier in the series that Roxy was fake and now calling Hardeep out about playing Mr Nice guy as he well knows the money is not going to a foodbank

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

BBFAN wrote: »
    Lets face it, I'd say Hardeep has endured more racist abuse than any of them because he wears the turban. There are a lot of assholes in Britain.
    He's an asshole himself though!

I feel like Hardeep puts it on sometimes. I find it hard to believe that a man his age can be so petulant.

Same. He knows B.B. won’t give the food to a food bank but he just has to make a big deal about it

Did he just say may the best brown win ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Hardeep's a tosser.

I didn't want to say it the other night as I knew you'd all eat me but I think him having a go at Roxanne for asking was it Save or Evict was pure opportunism as he knew she was in the cross hairs.

There, I've said it.

Besides, I didn't know if they were being asked to Save or Evict myself :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Did he just say may the best brown win ?

He did. He's a plonker.

What has Gabby done this series? Like if she left, I feel like we wouldn’t be missing anything

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Oh I'm switching again, it's turning uncomfortable now, them all turning against Hardeep.

Omackeral wrote:
    He did. He's a plonker.

What a stupid comment to make . I'm gone right off him tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jermaine is raging he is up and likely to go :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

If it was the HM's voting , Hardeep would be a goner .

• Advertisement

wyrn wrote: »
    What has Gabby done this series? Like if she left, I feel like we wouldn’t be missing anything

She's easy on the eye, that's about it. I haven't decided if her accent is really horrible or really hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Do u reckon hardeep is handing his complete fee over to a ****ing food bank.

I'm sure he is :D Saint Hardeep, he is trying so hard to appear virtuous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Ok Jermaine Hardeep hasn't stayed because the other two were female he stayed because the other were ****ing annoying like both of yous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Shut up Sally , you haven't been nominated ffs !

BBFAN wrote: »
    Oh I'm switching again, it's turning uncomfortable now, them all turning against Hardeep.

It's his own doing I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

Jermaine is a cocky fcuker. Think it’s hilarious that they can’t understand how Hardeep is still there.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jermaine is raging he is up and likely to go :D

Was it you who jinxed it on Friday by saying he was going. Shh :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

He kicked off just before noms

He’s kicking off on the show where the public vote

He just wants out

skipper_G wrote: »
    I'm sure he is :D Saint Hardeep, he is trying so hard to appear virtuous

Absolutely. He is definitely a virtue signaller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

If Hardeep goes will there be any conflict?? It seems like everyone else in there gets on grand.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement