Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

Im confused, was there not supposed to be an eviction ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Loved the ending the best, Emma saying OK takes out ear pieces and not another word, poxy looking around like did I do it right. Eerie silence.

Delighted they showed a few seconds after the interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Emma deserves a standing up Asian after that

tenor.gif?itemid=4705460

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Blanco100 wrote: »

At 11pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Rodrigo

In the laundry room

With a chicken

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Its not on till 11 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    The only time her eyes got red and real tears emerged was when Emma ended it abruptly , as realisation sent in that Emma wasn't believing one word of her spiel , delighted for her !

Good observation mam, totally right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Emma nailed understated bitchyness.. Best interview I have seen her doing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Exactly and this was the one question she didn't answer straight away as she didn't have an answer prepared

https://twitter.com/sassyc_001/status/1036720066463760385?s=19

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    The only time her eyes got red and real tears emerged was when Emma ended it abruptly , as realisation sent in that Emma wasn't believing one word of her spiel , delighted for her !

Best mic drop of an in ear monitor ever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Yeah the best thing about that interview was the end and Emma taking out her ear piece like .....right **** off ...job done ...I'm no longer being paid to being civil to you ya caaant

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

kopite386 wrote: »
    She seems proud of being 'the most hated woman in Britain right now'

I felt that too! I think she sees life as a soap opera where the villain will be hated for a week and then be back in good grace..not this time love..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Fair play to Emma she tore into her. I laughed so hard when she asked do you think you’ll ever have a career again hahaha. Good enough for the pox. Now F off poxy and don’t come back you slithering snake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Best mic drop of an in ear monitor ever[/quote]

Yes that's exactly what it was !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I’m actually glad now that Roxy did the interview this morning, because she used the exact same lines in both, word for word. So it just goes to show it was about getting the right words out there, she didn’t actually mean any of it. Please god that’s the last we ever see of her again. Bye bitch!

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

Not an ounce of sorry or genuine remorse in her eyes.

I know somebody like Roxy and it's always the same. They twist and play the perpetual victim and deny deny deny.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/03/how-much-are-celebrity-big-brother-stars-paid-and-will-roxanne-lose-her-750000-7907588/

Interesting article about the fees for each housemate. Can’t believe Kirsty Alley isn’t the highest paid one in there, she’s the most famous housemate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Great interview imo. Straight to the point and really showed that she had no defense whatsoever and the career question to end it was the killer for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Rfrip wrote: »
    Me right now tuning into tonight’s show

ZdKv.gif

How was EP?

(As in Electric Picnic...not E**P****)

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Fecin undercover girlfriend now ....headphones on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Here's the video Emma said they showed to Roxanne.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

deco nate wrote: »
    Loved the ending the best, Emma saying OK takes out ear pieces and not another word, poxy looking around like did I do it right. Eerie silence.

Delighted they showed a few seconds after the interview.

This is perfect. Great post. So spot on. Good on all involved from Emma to the producers to the camera crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

That has got to be the highlight of Emma's career. Fair play, brilliant. Poxy on the other hand said nothing but how devastating it was for HER!!! When Emma said devastate FOR you I really thought she was going to lost it and say "for YOU, for YOU, for YOU".

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. I'm glad now they did it. It was obviously filmed earlier today after the Jeremy Vine interview cause she'd the same clothes and everything on so thank god she didn't have time to read up on how the earlier interview went down and change her tack.

That was so satisfying. A few more kicks to the Nasty b!tch on bots and and she can shuffle off into obscurity.

Tellin Ye, if that fvcking weapon turns up on the late late, the great late late gif attack of 2017 will be like a mole next to a mountain!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Fragile, my bell-end. You’d held a grudge against Ryan for 10 years and you did a cold, calculated number on him. You knew that this kind of baseless accusation had been effective many times before but didn’t have the basic wits about you to know that on a show based on constant recorded surveillance any accusation would be easy to prove or disprove. You’re hard, cold, malicious and ultimately quite stupid. Still eh, there’s always the panto at the end of the year. Oh no, there isn’t.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Yeah the best thing about that interview was the end and Emma taking out her ear piece like .....right **** off ...job done ...I'm no longer being paid to being civil to you ya caaant

Honestly thought there'd be a hug and ''I hope you learn from this'' bookend. Nope, just cold as ice shizz being served up by our new kween asdfghjkl hihi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

It was like a mike drop!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I’m actually glad now that Roxy did the interview this morning

I'm actually glad too, in a way, that the interview this morning was soft like runny cheese. May have u given her a false sense of security and she might have thought Emma's would be similar.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement