Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

I'm pleased that all the people she's apparently screwed over in the last twenty years are finally getting some vicarious justice. They must feel pretty gratified by the vilification she's receiving, and at getting the chance to publicize their own stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

I feel like Emma's mother I'm so proud ...saddo I am !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

BB need to bring Ryan into the DR now and tell him that the formal warning no longer stands and that he should feel free to enjoy the rest of his time there..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Still eh, there’s always the panto at the end of the year. Oh no, there isn’t.

giphy.webp

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

“My family were gutted for me”. Bet they’re the type of parents who think their baby is the victim. My family would have the house boarded up, moved abroad, my number blocked and my birth cert barbecued.

My page is jumping around the place so guess we broke 10000! Oooops another while to go..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

BBFAN wrote: »
    That has got to be the highlight of Emma's career. Fair play, brilliant. Poxy on the other hand said nothing but how devastating it was for HER!!! When Emma said devastate FOR you I really thought she was going to lost it and say "for YOU, for YOU, for YOU".

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. I'm glad now they did it. It was obviously filmed earlier today after the Jeremy Vine interview cause she'd the same clothes and everything on so thank god she didn't have time to read up on how the earlier interview went down and change her tack.
    Poxy did say something like people not believing her in the interview earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

emma and rylan having to show restraint and impartiality, im sure they're both dying to lay in to her. emma does let slip her true opinions on BOTS sometimes.

roxy truly fuucked up when she doubled down on her claims and kept insisting ryan was manipulative. that was character assassination. she kept dragging it out to the point of no return. she insisted on burying ryan and its backfired. she was banking on a #metoo moment.

also no best bits for roxy....

dont care who goes, neither are deserving winners. but hardeep staying would keep it slightly interesting. he lets himself down with the mood swings. he needs to stop walking away in a huff and handle difficult conversations/disagreements. i hate that. dont make smart comments mumble under your breath and stroll off.

he's very neurotic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,730 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Her eyes are actually soulless. So cold and dark looking. Evil

th?id=OIP.5eDQw3g4rHIWcqyfbT0PbAHaDt&pid=15.1&P=0&w=305&h=153

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Fragile, my bell-end. You’d held a grudge against Ryan for 10 years and you did a cold, calculated number on him. You knew that this kind of baseless accusation had been effective many times before but didn’t have the basic wits about you to know that on a show based on constant recorded surveillance any accusation would be easy to prove or disprove. You’re hard, cold, malicious and ultimately quite stupid. Still eh, there’s always the panto at the end of the year. Oh no, there isn’t.

See I kinda wish Emma had said something like this to her rather than ask questions that she could just simply bat away by saying yeah I need to look at myself

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

That was so satisfying. A few more kicks to the Nasty b!tch on bots and and she can shuffle off into obscurity.

Not on BOTS, pity though as Ryan's brother will be on it.

https://twitter.com/Rylan/status/1036677976736366593

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Just you try me bitch...

DmMrREBXsAEfmWg.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Omackeral wrote: »
    Yeah the best thing about that interview was the end and Emma taking out her ear piece like .....right **** off ...job done ...I'm no longer being paid to being civil to you ya caaant

Honestly thought there'd be a hug and ''I hope you learn from this'' bookend. Nope, just cold as ice shizz being served up by our new kween asdfghjkl hihi
    Great move from her as she would have been slated to the hilt on social media for doing that and if truth be told lose a bit of respect. Roxanne doesn't deserve any sympathy. She needs to get out of the public eye, go sort herself out and apologize to the people she has hurt. 

More and more celebrities are coming out by the day on her. The biggest thing she will need to get to grips with is her career in TV/showbiz is over and she will need to adapt to that. No serious company or actors will want to work with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Oh my god.... that death stare from Emma. :eek: :eek: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Oh ya I know, just kicks from the panel and the audience and then I never wanna hear the witch’s name uttered again

LizT wrote: »
    https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/03/how-much-are-celebrity-big-brother-stars-paid-and-will-roxanne-lose-her-750000-7907588/

Interesting article about the fees for each housemate. Can’t believe Kirsty Alley isn’t the highest paid one in there, she’s the most famous housemate.

Even "kidnap Chloe" deserves more than Roxanne :confused::rolleyes: really how was she given that much, what has she done since Emmerdale

You know I think we have all met a "Roxanne " at some stage in our lives and tonight's interview was like a big **** you to them ....maybe just me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

“My family were gutted for me”. Bet they’re the type of parents who think their baby is the victim. My family would have the house boarded up, moved abroad, my number blocked and my birth cert barbecued.

She as good as said her Mam didn’t think she did anything wrong

“She understands how sensitive I am”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

You know I think we have all met a "Roxanne " at some stage in our lives and tonight's interview was like a big **** you to them ....maybe just me

Well said and not just you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭floraldream

https://youtu.be/Xx75jkb17xg

I recommend watching this while we are waiting for the eviction :)

Which brother Adam or Scott?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Which probably goes some way to explain some of it. Here is the way she thinks. She was asked by Jeremy Vine today about the responses from people she worked with and the way she answered it would be extremely worrying if I was close to her. Alternate reality stuff.

Talking about enemies as if it's a few people, it's been over 21+ people in the business who haven't got a good word to say about her and Roxanne reacted to it as if that's normal. That is the issue right there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

And the bit we're she said ryan has his supporters and I have mine, err you have none poxy!

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

Taytoland wrote: »
    Great move from her as she would have been slated to the hilt on social media for doing that and if truth be told lose a bit of respect. Roxanne doesn't deserve any sympathy. She needs to get out of the public eye, go sort herself out and apologize to the people she has hurt. 

More and more celebrities are coming out by the day on her. The biggest thing she will need to get to grips with is her career in TV/showbiz is over and she will need to adapt to that. No serious company or actors will want to work with her.

Watched this yesterday. The old comments from years ago are really interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I certainly have, I once managed a bitch who made racist comments to customers, roared at customers, made comments about other staff members weight and size to their face and then when I pulled her up on all these things accused me of bullying.

I had to face a disciplinary procedure and basically was told if someone makes an accusation of bullying we have to believe them.

I hope the business owner and my colleagues are looking at that and saying ****, what did we do?

It had a very serious effect on my self confidence for years. Didn't feel like I could pull anyone up on anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Just saw last two or three minutes. Ripping out the earpiece while Poxy sat there goggly eyed, trying to force out tears...way to go, Emma!

Omackeral wrote: »
    Honestly thought there'd be a hug and ''I hope you learn from this'' bookend. Nope, just cold as ice shizz being served up by our new kween asdfghjkl hihi

I did think Emma was leaning in for a hug at the end! I was screaming NO NO NO..then Emma with that look and the earpiece drop was pure perfection. As I think Mam said that was the first time we saw real tears. She knew Emma didn't buy a word of it.
    The interview earlier today was probably a good thing as BB could get a sense of how she was going to play it..

• Advertisement

BBFAN wrote:
    It had a very serious effect on my self confidence for years. Didn't feel like I could pull anyone up on anything.

Strong people get knocked down but the stronger ones get back up ...sorry about the quotes I'm wining !! it I do mean that . I HATE seeing people get taken advantage of .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement