Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

You know I think we have all met a "Roxanne " at some stage in our lives and tonight's interview was like a big **** you to them ....maybe just me

Unfortunately thats true for me. My little sister is a Roxanne....drove a wedge between my mother and I with her attentuon seeking and stories. I hVent spoken to her in about 12 years

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Did Emma say that poxy was shown the footage in the house? Because earlier she was saying she only realised she got it wrong when she “got out and watched the footage back”

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Well done Emma!!!!!
    Also Emma had very little make up on, was like " I'm not getting done up to interview that!"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Which brother Adam or Scott?

Scott

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

not a chance would she set foot on BOTS. wouldnt be appropriate. the crowd....the guests... she'd be eaten alive. besides BOTS is all about having a laugh and it just wouldn't fit the tone.

reminds me of this film ,skip to 9.00 and you can see emma walking away from roxy...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L26bnfsPb2A

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

If Hardeep goes will there be any conflict?? It seems like everyone else in there gets on grand.

scammy might eventually get to a couple of them

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

lads imagine Matt Willis coming home from the pub late ......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Literally blanked into obscurity goes Roxanne. Delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

emmaeastwood.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Did Emma say that poxy was shown the footage in the house? Because earlier she was saying she only realised she got it wrong when she “got out and watched the footage back”
    No, showed her before the interview.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Why do you think Poxy saw footage IN the house?

I believe her when she says she only saw it when she came out

But ya, BB should have ended it in the diary room by playing it back to the psycho b!tch there and then

I get the feeling that she doesn’t realise the magnitude of her actions. A few months down the line when the phone isn’t ringing anymore and the bills need to be paid but nobody wants to work with you.. that’s when it’ll hit her.
    The thing is is Ryan actually did hit her he’d have been turfed out (and rightly so) and blacklisted and never given a platform to atone but she has had two opportunities now and honestly that’s more than enough. I really hope I never see the evil bitch on tv again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

As I’m going to be spending the night climbing the walls I may as well stay up for the show at 11

Highs bring lows I guess

You know the ending of emma/poxy interview is going to be the next big gif....

Why do you think Poxy saw footage IN the house?

I believe her when she says she only saw it when she came out

But ya, BB should have ended it in the diary room by playing it back to the psycho b!tch there and then

I don’t I just got conflushtered. Never mind me

BB needs to give Ryan an apology. That poor guy has been put through hell for nothing, because the producers wanted the scandal and the ratings.

On the downside of that, if they'd nipped it in the bud then Roxanne wouldn't have been exposed as the guttersnipe she is to the entire world.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

lads imagine Matt Willis coming home from the pub late ......

He’s a recovering alcoholic so doubt that happens in their house :pac:

I did say earlier imagine being one of her kids and coming home with a bad report card or a detention. She’d definitely be the “I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed” type.

I believe her

She’s got JP guys. Save yourselves.

BBFAN wrote: »
    Sally has it in for Hardeep ever since he made a dick out of her over the Scottish argument, remember that.

She's a cow.

agree. hopefully she is out next eviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Poxanne when she realised Emma didn't believe one word she said..

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

He’s a recovering alcoholic so doubt that happens in their house 

Forgot about that .whoops

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Rfrip wrote: »
    As I’m going to be spending the night climbing the walls I may as well stay up for the show at 11

Highs bring lows I guess

My youngest is sick and was up all last night.. Struggling to keep the eyes open.. Why BB do you torture me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Anyone know the updated betting odds since this whole thing kicked off.....has Ryan shot into the lead?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Wow, couldn't post before as I was literally glued to my television. I am so impressed with Emma!!! Genuinely did not expect that at all, thought she'd be all like "I can see you're upset, it's been a tough week for everyone..." and then BAM she kills it with an interview style she's obviously been keeping very well hidden for years just for this moment!

In a way I feel cheated as I was all prepared for a night of outrage at Emma's soft soaping!

Roxy is the most insincere person I've ever seen. How many times did she say she was "devastated"without the slightest hint of devastation?!?

Have to be honest, after the last few days I was raging about what happened, my blood was boiling. It really was, but I am feeling better after that interview.
    It's like I just had a spilf feeling.
    For once cbb played it out right.best part is poxy still doesn't realise she is now finished.

Oh sure, a few paps will use her over a couple of weeks for photos. And then, POOF.

You you like fries with that?

(No disrespect to anyone that works hard in retail)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

368100 wrote: »
    Anyone know the updated betting odds since this whole thing kicked off.....has Ryan shot into the lead?

4/7 odds on favourite.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

I knew the Emma interview would be different from the Jeremy Vine one. That lot on Jeremy Vine didn't have a clue about any of it really. So it was meaningless.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I’m watching a bit behind (watched the interview then went back to the show). I find the way some of them talk at and about Hardeep uncomfortable to watch. Hardeep is his own worse enemy. He is never going to get an intelligent or well reasoned conversation with Jermaine about any topic, including racism. But he tried and Ryan jumped in and shut the conversation down.

What Roxanne did to Ryan was deplorable and unforgivable however I still him fake and insincere in his interactions with the housemates. He will probably win the show not because he was the most interesting or entertaining house but out of pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

She as good as said her Mam didn’t think she did anything wrong

“She understands how sensitive I am”

I read earlier that her mam is the same way and has alienated everyone around her and holds countless grudges and that she fell out with a friend who couldn't have children and so started sending her mothers day cards every year.

I don't know how true that is though coz I literally can't remember where I read it (read so much about the damn woman today) but I did read it somewhere.

• Advertisement

kopite386 wrote: »
    She keeps saying she can't apologise which shows she can't even manufacturer a 'heartfelt' apologie

Also she just has her mum what happened to her fiance.

he must have did a runner.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement