Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I don't recall that tbh.

Skinny blonde? (dyed or otherwise) got hangry?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Oh god!! I am an amateur, my cat is only about 4 months old. Last night I was awake late and realised he wasn’t downstairs. Went up to make sure he was in bed with my bf. No sign of him. Started freaking out and saw that the bathroom window was wide open. Convinced myself he’d jumped out and ran down to check out the back to see if he was injured on the ground or worse :( Still no sign so woke my bf in the panic who sleepily told me he was probably asleep under the bed. Stuck my hand under the bed and started tapping the floor until I felt a little paw pop out, was so relieved :o

Ah my cat is about 158 in human years, she would survive the holocaust.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

That’s ridiculous. The Late Late Show isn’t even on on a Monday. How are we gonna gif it

Fat frogs on a Monday just doesn’t seem right.

Crap I just remembered Mack is working next Monday night :( I can’t drink Fat Frogs on my own ffs. Final night is ruined!!

Ah they're still bitching about Hardeep on the live feed, pissing me off now. I hate when all the housemates gang up on one person.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Oh god!! I am an amateur, my cat is only about 4 months old. Last night I was awake late and realised he wasn’t downstairs. Went up to make sure he was in bed with my bf. No sign of him. Started freaking out and saw that the bathroom window was wide open. Convinced myself he’d jumped out and ran down to check out the back to see if he was injured on the ground or worse :( Still no sign so woke my bf in the panic who sleepily told me he was probably asleep under the bed. Stuck my hand under the bed and started tapping the floor until I felt a little paw pop out, was so relieved :o
    Get a cat collar with a bell! You'll hear him jingle all the way

Also train him to do this

e4cde4c6f142622e06258f57b6609df9.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

deco nate wrote: »
    I'll fecking punish you for that on bin night in Macks House tonight!

juz5oj.gif

wyrn wrote: »
    Get a cat collar with a bell! You'll hear him jingle all the way

Also train him to do this

e4cde4c6f142622e06258f57b6609df9.gif

:D:D:D:D:D

Seriously though, I think it's cruel to give them a bell. They can't catch their prey with it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Alice1 wrote: »
    Oh I missed that. What was it?

The question was who was the jam tart in the house, and the audience all started laughing and indicated it was Jermaine. He played it up with the audience, and then said his own name

I went to see mates in England a few years ago, they had a cat that had kittens about a week before. I was staying in the spare room we had drinks. Kittens were in the garage.
    I went to bed after a few, heard the mammy meowing during the night. I let her out of my room, next day about 2pm we were talking about the kittens and they have disappeared. Clocked that she brought them into my room and they were under my bed, not a whisper out of them. They were fine

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

BBFAN wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D:D

Seriously though, I think it's cruel to give them a bell. They can't catch their prey with it on.
    Ha! I had a cat and my neighbours have cats with bells that beg to differ. I've seen their presents. They're like ninjas. The bells doesn't stop them 1 iota.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,716 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Alice1 wrote: »
    Oh I missed that. What was it?

Who was biggest jam tart in the house, an audience member shouted Jermaine and in the end Jermaine answered also himself

• Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He lost his ring

probably threw it away more like.

emma didn't believe him. brilliant! loved it!

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Fat frogs on a Monday just doesn’t seem right.

Crap I just remembered Mack is working next Monday night :( I can’t drink Fat Frogs on my own ffs. Final night is ruined!!

Bin day starts at midnight....technically it’s bin day somewhere when the final is on....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I really hope someone(OutlawPete) will post the live from the house clip for me to watch tomorrow..just saying..and much appreciated;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Apparently Jeremy Vine's wiki page was edited today for realz.

4FAC3ECD00000578-6127855-Moments_after_the_show_aired_his_television_presenting_section_r-m-28_1536003534396.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

The only exposure roxanne will get for a long time is funny memes and Wikipedia edits like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I'm also guilty of this.... But will you all stop talking about cats/dogs /plants , I love cats and plants but this is not the place. .... There's a Diary Room set up for off-topics, use it!.....

hahahahaha emma brilliant!!
    it is about time someone mugged germs off, even if it was toxy.

I'm also guilty of this.... But will you all stop talking about cats/dogs /plants , I love cats and plants but this is not the place. .... There's a Diary Room set up for off-topics, use it!.....

Agree. This is the reason I stopped reading the diary room thread. I don't care what ye think*, I feckin hate dogs and cats and fish and birds.

*kinda do though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

You’re such a Hardeep Colly :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Is Nick talking Rayn and Dan into a pyramid scheme with him. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Skinny blonde? (dyed or otherwise) got hangry?

This one was a brunette and yourman had a fake innit accent.

more "banter" shut the fcuk up!

You’re such a Hardeep Colly :D

Ah stop, I'm not that bad......

Does Hardeep think he's popular now?

you're going home to your wife? i wouldn't be so sure about that germs, i wouldn't bank on it.

Ah, sometimes chat is a natural flow. And people go with it. But it gets back ot fast. And tbh, it is part of the thread because it happens during it and how people get so involved in the show, **** happens.
    It's just people showing how much it can take over normal day routines.
    Next you will be saying me popcorn posts have nothing to do with here and should be in that thread.

Ya hater:D

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Is Nick talking Rayn and Dan into a pyramid scheme with him. :)

Thats what it sounds like!
    Muppets

Ah, sometimes chat is a natural flow. And people go with it. But it gets back ot fast. And tbh, it is part of the thread because it happens during it and how people get so involved in the show, **** happens.
    Next you will be saying me popcorn posts have nothing to do with here and should be in that thread.

All popcorn related posts should be in the food forum obvs. :p

I've no problem with the chit-chat when the thread is quite but when it's busy and people are talking about their grandparents and their pets and ****, it can takes over 10-20 pages, that's not on. ..... Maybe I'm just too sensitive... :p... A pox on me!

• Advertisement

I've no problem with the chit-chat when the thread is quite but when it's busy and people are talking about their grandparents and their pets and ****, it can takes over 10-20 pages, that's not on. ..... Maybe I'm just too sensitive... :p... A pox on me!

Be careful Colly, you know what being "sensitive" can lead to....... ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement