Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

you're going home to your wife? i wouldn't be so sure about that germs, i wouldn't bank on it.

or bant on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

MelanieC wrote: »
    Be careful Colly, you know what being "sensitive" can lead to....... ;)

That was deliberate, Mel, just keeping in topic with the BB/ Poxy theme.. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Apparently Jeremy Vine's wiki page was edited today for realz.

4FAC3ECD00000578-6127855-Moments_after_the_show_aired_his_television_presenting_section_r-m-28_1536003534396.jpg

I only heard of him yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I've no problem with the chit-chat when the thread is quite but when it's busy and people are talking about their grandparents and their pets and ****, it can takes over 10-20 pages, that's not on. ..... Maybe I'm just too sensitive... :p... A pox on me!
    10-20 pages? Without anything about the show??
    Naa, didn't happen Roxy.
    Why does it always have to be about you?

You are not the only one in here, we all have a life( snigger). How dare you, and I am not happy about how you have constantly belittled us throughout these hard times. I feel that you don't understand how much hardship I have been going through, I have had a hard life.

It's only just yesterday that my goldfish died (you heartless feck) I'm going thru soo much right now, yet all you can think of is you?!

How dare you, I am in Soo much pain right now (how's my hair look?)
    And you bring this up?!

(really, my tears look good. Yea pr team?)

I wish you all the best.

(pr team,. I did right, right?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,131 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

LizT wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks he’s painfully unfunny?

no, i feel the exact same.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think Ryan has a very short memory, Hardeep stuck up for Ryan a lot during the situation with Roxanne.

Don’t like Sally, she’s a pr*ck, just jealous Hardeep is so popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Oh god, I just typed out the whole saga because a friend sent me a message “why is Emma wilis trending “.

Don’t shoot me, but, when Germaine isn’t being a sleazy creep, he can be ok, even verging on funny :o

I’ll punish myself later for admitting that :D

your punishment, to be made to watch clips of toxy on a loop for 6 months!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

OK, I'm done with talking to you muppets.
    Have a good life...
    I wish you well, I'm out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

BBFAN wrote: »
    Ah they're still bitching about Hardeep on the live feed, pissing me off now. I hate when all the housemates gang up on one person.
    Ya I don’t like the way they are all ganging up on him, and I think Ryan should be ashamed of himself joining in when Hardeep was really there for him during the Roxanne situation.

• Advertisement

deco nate wrote: »
    Remind me, Jackson?
    Seriously after every season I forget about Who the heck was in there.

he was in bb16, he was in a relationship for a time with georgina. well, i don't know if it was a relationship or not but they were together anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

wyrn wrote: »
    Oh god, I just typed out the whole saga because a friend sent me a message “why is Emma wilis trending “.

Emma Willis is trending because she is a goddess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

jluv wrote: »
    I really hope someone(OutlawPete) will post the live from the house clip for me to watch tomorrow..just saying..and much appreciated;)

Wasn't the best live from the house ever, lots of silent bits......

deco nate wrote: »
    OK, I'm done with talking to you muppets.
    Have a good life...
    I wish you well, I'm out!

You'll be back :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I read the most succinct demolition of Poxanne's Apology World Tour on a comment on Facebook: She said 'I got it wrong.' She should have said 'I lied.'

Ha, Seen this on one of the newspapers....

4FAD082D00000578-6128183-image-a-20_1536023185668.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Ah jaysus, 50 pages of you lot, I'll read it later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Kolido wrote: »
    Ah jaysus, 50 pages of you lot, I'll read it later.

Haha@ metoo ! I read them from the last one backwards cos I am too impatient to get to the end . Its a bit like reading a murder mystery from the last page backwards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

knew I shouldn't have stayed up for BOTS. Rubbed shaving foam into my bloodshot eyes this morning which was incredibly stingy. Leaving the house searching for the Sia song y'all were talking about yesterday, just as I found it I realised how fcuking cold it was. I wasn't dressed for it and my skin took on a blue tinge. Pretty sure I haven't brushed my hair. People recoiling from me in horror on my commute into work.

Haven't watched the Emma interview but got the gist from you good fellow posters
    I get Emma anger , I have daughter in the industry in post production . The industry is based on word of mouth and reputation . If blacklisted by your peers you will never work again . Its how it works and Emma knows full well as do they all that if Roxanne Pallett had her way Ryan would never ever work again
    Go our Emma !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,505 ✭✭✭valoren

Brilliant interview from Emma. Before they showed it she exuded satisfaction during the opening inserts. She knew she had gotten the tone of it absolutely spot on. Asked straightforward BS free questions and got the expected stock victim answers, innuendo and deflective responses as Poxy made a fool of herself. This was her chance to douse the flames, to say she intentionally lied and manipulated the situation, that she now understands the implications and consequences of doing that and that she will seek the necessary help she needs to address her personal failings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

valoren wrote: »
    Brilliant interview from Emma. Before they showed it she exuded satisfaction during the opening inserts. She knew she had gotten the tone of it absolutely spot on. Asked straightforward BS free questions and got the expected stock victim answers, innuendo and deflective responses as Poxy made a fool of herself. This was her chance to douse the flames, to say she intentionally lied and manipulated the situation, that she now understands the implications and consequences of doing that and that she will seek the necessary help she needs to address her personal failings.

That is the only way Roxy will ever work again is if she comes out and tells the complete truth that is that she lied to get Ryan kicked out.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Candie wrote: »
    I'd love to know if Rodrigos departure was in any way to do with Roxanne.

Different types of chicks.....

Hahaha ! Just watched the Emma interview ! Her face said it all , she had the "mam death stare " at Toxanne . The one that says " I am so cross and angry and very very disappointed in you young lady . Now I am fed up of you "

We all know " that look " and how we died a little inside ! Go Emma !

BBFAN wrote: »
    That is the only way Roxy will ever work again is if she comes out and tells the complete truth that is that she lied to get Ryan kicked out.

Even if she did admit to that there's no way she'll ever work in Showbizzz again..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Ryan's Mam was on This Morning, this morning. Felt she was really holding back. She wants Roxanne to apologise to Ryan face to face. Said she would never forgive her for what she done.
    Holly and Phillip are all for Ryan. I don't think Phillip use her name once, it was "her" and "she"

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Should remember the BBC did this to Cliff Richard to with the coverage they gave it.

Imagine what he went through, people who make false allegations are simply evil, and if the person is famous and if allegations are made there should be a media black out until the person is found either guilty or innocent.
    Just so damaging to the person if they are innocent, no innocent person should be made to suffer more through media coverage, as that is just wrong.

After this whole Roxanne affair, there is going to be :confused: when someone is accused as there has been a pattern of false accusations, among the very real victims of abuse.

People who make false allegations should be locked up given the damage they do in society to real victims.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

joes girls wrote: »
    Ryan's Man was on This Morning, this morning. Felt she was really holding back. She wants Roxanne to apologise to Ryan face to face. Said she would never forgive her for what she done.
    Holly and Phillip are all for Ryan. I don't think Phillip use her name once, it was "her" and "she"

Ryan's Mam I presume you mean, but we got ya. :D:D:D

I thought Scott was holding back last night as well, how they're not calling her all the thundering ***** in the world I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I bet they were holding back for legal reasons. If Ryan does want to pursue this, they should hold back so she can't use what they've said against him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

He strikes me as the kind of person who'll want to draw a line under it. I know I would. I wouldn't be looking to sue, you're bringing a whole potential s88t storm on yourself, even if you win.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement