Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

neonsofa wrote: »
    Me and you bbz, from day 1, we always loved her when others wouldn't. Don't think it's gone unnoticed <3

2r3koky.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

kopite386 wrote: »
    To be fair I understood Scott saying that because Hardeep stood up for him but while he may be a nice person he's a horrible housemate to love with so I can understand why Ryan nominated him.

Natalie is that you???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Also I loved when Scott was saying thanks to Emma for the interview and said I thank her for not holding back as sometimes I feel things are sugarcoated. Which is something that people always accuse Emma of doing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

2r3koky.jpg

Ugh, memories of Skidmark

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Ugh, memories of Skidmark

giphy.gif

I won’t lie, I was so close to posting it, but just couldn’t bring myself to go through with it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

And had great hair, contrary to most opinions stating otherwise :p:D

I have always loved Emma's hair, it's so shiny
    skipper_G wrote: »
    Hair styled by a blind 82 year old from Swansea named Beryl

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Just realized it might have been better to have Jermaine stay what with the Letters from Home tonight, might have had our first ever angry letter :P

/Banter.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

goat2 wrote: »
    She’s a horrible cvnt Sally. Can’t abide by her or her evil ways.

Hardeep gets in my last nerve, in last nights shopping task telling them to spend less, they all worked for it, all he did through that task was complain and complain like a big baby, they deserved what ever they want, and one of them got a sick stomach from his cooking,
    He farts, snores and bitches all the time, Sally is sick of him, I don't blame her.
    Watching a grown man whine is not attractive
    He's disgusting. Has no manners. Seems to think life owes him a living.

Just realized it might have been better to have Jermaine stay what with the Letters from Home tonight, might have had our first ever angry letter :P

/Banter.

That’s tonight? Fvcking crywank!!! Wonder what sad song they’ll choose to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I often wondered why you hate him so much but I just came across this picture of you two together from before he went into the house and now I can see why you're so upset and hurt by him. #Pray4Donkey

nihang-donkey-a.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Just realized it might have been better to have Jermaine stay what with the Letters from Home tonight, might have had our first ever angry letter

Nah, she's already forgiven him, typical WAG.

You really need help with this obsession.

Can't stand Hardeep either tbh. Always trying to come across as if he's more in touch with societal issues than anyone else. The fathers thing, objectification of women, Dan's daughters potentially not being trusted to make up their own minds up. All just an obvious attempt at trying to come across as being virtuous. It's nauseating.

Good on Ryan also saying he plays the brown card too much as he clearly does. From the moment he went in there he was at it and this latest foodbank stuff is so insincere. I can see him and Ryan bumping heads again over something as their views are so dissimilar on much of what Hardeep prattles on about.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Can't stand Hardeep either tbh. Always trying to come across as if he's more in touch with societal issues than anyone else. The fathers thing, objectification of women, Dan's daughters potentially not being trusted to make up their own minds up. All just an obvious attempt at trying to come across as being virtuous. It's nauseating.

Good on Ryan also saying he plays the brown card too much as he clearly does. From the moment he went in there he was at it and this latest foodbank stuff is so insincere. I can see him and Ryan bumping heads again over something as their views are so dissimilar on much of what Hardeep prattles on about.

Careful now, he's already on a warning for a previous "assault"...

I like Hardeep simply because he is isolated in there and he's the only "controversial" one left, so naturally everyone turns on him. Yeah he can come out with some rubbish(and he has) but I have yet to see footage(apart from Natalie)where housemates tell him they don't want him cooking. Gabby told Dan not to eat the chicken and he went ahead and did anyway. What did he expect was going to happen?? Why did Gabby not say to Hardeep "Listen this chicken is nowhere near cooked properly I don't want your food anymore"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Anyone with anything negative or non gushing towards our Emma should face an immediate ban, and more importantly get last pick at the orgy.

Yep, that’s right, you get stuck in the room with Derek, the poodles and she who shall not be named.

Credit where it’s due, Emma was very good in the interviews with Roxanne and Jermaine last night. But that does not take away from that fact that her other 300 or so interviews have been sh*te.

I’m happy to take the ban so the truth is known. :D

tenor.gif?itemid=7916035

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I still want Kirsty to win. Ryan is a grand lad but I dont want him to win. He’ll walk it though.

BazBox wrote:
    I like Hardeep simply because he is isolated in there and he's the only "controversial" one left, so naturally everyone turns on him. Yeah he can come out with some rubbish(and he has) but I have yet to see footage(apart from Natalie)where housemates tell him they don't want him cooking. Gabby told Dan not to eat the chicken and he went ahead and did anyway. What did he expect was going to happen?? Why did Gabby not say to Hardeep "Listen this chicken is nowhere near cooked properly I don't want your food anymore"

I haven't seen Gabby cook once.

You know what pisses me off too? When Ryan says Gabby is the hottest poodle he's ever seen it's all cute. Hardeep says it and it's creepy. This happens all the time in RL, women are willing to accept compliments only from men that they find attractive. So shallow.

I still want Kirsty to win. Ryan is a grand lad but I dont want him to win. He’ll walk it though.

Same, he doesn't deserve the win.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

That was embarrassing. Yeah Big Brother will just donate the rest of the food to a foodbank.... with a future series coming up in the next few weeks..

• Advertisement

BBFAN wrote: »
    You know what pisses me off too? When Ryan says Gabby is the hottest poodle he's ever seen it's all cute. Hardeep says it and it's creepy. This happens all the time in RL, women are willing to accept compliments only from men that they find attractive. So shallow.

To be fair, no young girl wants to be told that a man her fathers age - or older - thinks she's sexy. It's really uncomfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I adore Emma. I think she's absolute gorge.

imeldawillis.jpg

Candie wrote:
    To be fair, no young girl wants to be told that a man her fathers age - or older - thinks she's sexy. It's really uncomfortable.

B.S., nothing to do with his age. If George Clooney said it would her reaction be the same?

Don't like Gabby either, too sneaky and sly. She was all set to believe Roxanne before Dan came and told them BB had effectively told him there was no truth to the tale. Sally, tbf to her, was the only one, apart from Nick, that wasn't buying it and said the obvious, that if he did what she claimed, then he'd have been removed.

Interesting that the only ones who believed Ryan from the get-go were an International thief who stole close to a billion dollars and a woman who manipulates and lies to people for a living :P

Candie wrote:

I've an uncle who constantly tells me when he thinks I look hot, doesn't give me the creeps at all. It's a compliment, not an invitation to bed.

B.S., nothing to do with his age. If George Clooney said it would her reaction be the same?

If someone your own age said you look sexy it's nice. If your mothers/fathers friends do it's inappropriate and uncomfortable. You know that.:)

Celebrities and the very wealthy attract all kinds of people willing to overlook all kinds of things, it's not a yardstick to live by and it's another world to most of us.

She said something last night too that made me think she still thinks that Roxy was telling the truth, it's not coming to me now.

Oh I remember, she was annoyed at Nick calling Roxy poisonous, wtf?

I've an uncle who constantly tells me when he thinks I look hot, doesn't give me the creeps at all. It's a compliment, not an invitation to bed.

That's not creepy at all!

You probably won't get much love on this but it's true.

• Advertisement

The George bit true

The creepy uncle bit... yikes

They do call Hardeep Uncle H....is Hardeep your uncle BBFAN? :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement