Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

E8QR2DW.gif

..and finished. Wow you guys were on fire last night, some great posts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Yeah Gabby is such a so-called person. She is totally bankrupt of any emotions or personality. Face like a smacked arse constantly. I get the feeling she likes to play to all sides, so while she’ll be appalled at what has happened to Ryan, she’ll also be slow to denounce Roxy or join in on lambasting her just in case it makes her look bad. Your average run of the mill 5th place who? housemate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

BBFAN wrote: »
    B.S., nothing to do with his age. If George Clooney said it would her reaction be the same?

If he had been creepily hugging Chloe the same way hardeep had and behaving the same way as hardeep generally (my George would never) then it probably would yeah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Don't like Gabby either, too sneaky and sly. She was all set to believe Roxanne before Dan came and told them BB had effectively told him there was no truth to the tale. Sally, tbf to her, was the only one, apart from Nick, that wasn't buying it and said the obvious, that if he did what she claimed, then he'd have been removed.

Interesting that the only ones who believed Ryan from the get-go were an International thief who stole close to a billion dollars and a woman who manipulates and lies to people for a living :P

I think Hardeep and Kirsty also believed Ryan

Is it only 1 more eviction before finale?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Yeah Gabby is such a so-called person. She is totally bankrupt of any emotions or personality. Face like a smacked arse constantly. I get the feeling she likes to play to all sides, so while she’ll be appalled at what has happened to Ryan, she’ll also be slow to denounce Roxy or join in on lambasting her just in case it makes her look bad. Your average run of the mill 5th place who? housemate.

How dare you speak about Generic Blonde #2 like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I've an uncle who constantly tells me when he thinks I look hot, doesn't give me the creeps at all. It's a compliment, not an invitation to bed.

Reminds me of a guy in America.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

It’s to do with attractiveness, not age. If Brad or Leo were in the house complimenting someone half their age, I think the general consensus wouldn’t be that they were creeps. If it was a young male unattractive housemate calling one of the girls sexy, they’d be called a creep.

I remember in BB10 Sree was often labelled as a creep for comments he’d make about female contestants, whereas Kris (who was around the same age but very attractive) didn’t get any backlash.

I'm just worried Sally will do well. That said, I'm glad Ryan had her for a bit of motherly support during the Roxy business.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I said this earlier on. She's been sitting in on conversations, gathering info. I think she's been too scared to make a big move. I think she was going to and then the Poxy thing kicked off. She's coasting along.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wonder will we see a Thomas family reality show

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wonder will we see a Thomas family reality show

While that sounds incredibly mundane, it would really stick it to Roxanne that she was the author of not only her own downfall but his heightened success.

That would be the best revenge of all for him. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

OutlawPete..thanks for posting the live from the house! You're the best..Going to watch now..

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

It's like Roxanne has morphed into her domestically abused character off Emmerdale . Almost as if she has got stuck in a time warp. I'm happy to see the back of her . Kirsty or Nick to win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Even Ryan’s brother said on BOTS that he just wanted to coast through the experience and keep the head down.

He’s a fairly standard boring guy. Sure he deserves to win after Guantanamo experience ‘18, but he’s a dull housemate. Plus that laugh....

I still hope Kirstie wins.

Gabby would be my least wanted winner after Psycho Sally.

Wouldn’t mind if any of the others won.

As I said last week, pretty sh!t bunch of housemates in truth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

You know what pisses me off too? When Ryan says Gabby is the hottest poodle he's ever seen it's all cute. Hardeep says it and it's creepy. This happens all the time in RL, women are willing to accept compliments only from men that they find attractive. So shallow.

I agree. The "rules" are not across the board and that annoys me. Hardeep is a sleazy creep for saying it because he's an older man and gabby is a young woman? So if kirsty said it about Dan, would everyone think she was sleazy or creepy? No. Not in the slightest. But it's the same thing? Grrrrr.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

kopite386 wrote: »
    To be fair I understood Scott saying that because Hardeep stood up for him but while he may be a nice person he's a horrible housemate to live with so I can understand why Ryan nominated him.

I'm not editing my post as it's from 2 hours ago but let's not forget that Hardeep also nominated Ryan

Sure didn’t someone on here say they found Gabby hot, but only as a poodle? :pac:

BazBox wrote: »
    Natalie is that you???

Busted! ;)

It's like Roxanne has morphed into her domestically abused character off Emmerdale . Almost as if she has got stuck in a time warp. I'm happy to see the back of her .

Yeah, and let's not forget, before she orchestrated punchgate, she tried to have a poolgate! :p

xDmDcZ.gif

She must have been hair-triggered to be the victim of something in there, anything.

BBC showing a female orgasm for the first time tonight after 9.

2 nights in a row of iconic UK tv moments! Emma ear monitor mic drop then this

• Advertisement

You know what pisses me off too? When Ryan says Gabby is the hottest poodle he's ever seen it's all cute. Hardeep says it and it's creepy. This happens all the time in RL, women are willing to accept compliments only from men that they find attractive. So shallow.

Is it not also because Ryan is a similarish age to Gabby where as Hardeep is old enough to be her father

Edit - nevermind I see yous have already debated this. Sorry lads only catching up from the last 2 hours now.

jluv wrote: »
    OutlawPete..thanks for posting the live from the house! You're the best..Going to watch now..

No bother, that's one been removed now though, try this::

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I call Hardeep Preparation H.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

It’s to do with attractiveness, not age. If Brad or Leo were in the house complimenting someone half their age, I think the general consensus wouldn’t be that they were creeps. If it was a young male unattractive housemate calling one of the girls sexy, they’d be called a creep.

Exactly what I was trying to say, just put better.

No bother, that's one been removed now though, try this::

Is it worth watching though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Somehow I think every question that Emma asked last night had been checked then double checked by BB's legal team to make sure there was not one thing that Roxanne could say was victim blaming or leave them open to a possible law suit , I doubt Emma had much control over what she could/couldn't say to be honest .

Which is where her whole demeanour came into it's own , from how she was dressed , lack of make up and that brilliant visage of unbridled disdain and contempt, a class of it's own .

I agree. I'm not a fan of Emma's interviews usually but I thought this was very good. The ice cold expression throughout and the questions worked very well.

I know someone said something about not pushing for answers but what was left unsaid spoke for itself, in my opinion. Poxy had no answers. She thought she could waffle through with bull about being fragile. As fragile as an army tank.

The removal of the earpiece was class. :D It was a real **** you Poxy.
    I'm getting angry all over again thinking of the fact that she was prepared to ruin his life -and that is not an exaggeration- for the sake of a bloody reality tv programme.

Really loving the thread. I didn't see last night but I feel I'm right up to date and with lots of laughs along the way. :D

The uncle I talking about us related to me by marriage now, not blood. Just so no-one has any nightmares!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Just realized it might have been better to have Jermaine stay what with the Letters from Home tonight, might have had our first ever angry letter :P

/Banter.

We will see his letter though won’t we? It’ll have been filmed before he left.
    Although I doubt we’ll be hearing from the wife. Word on the street is she had to check herself into a bantered wife shelter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

• Advertisement

BBC showing a female orgasm for the first time tonight after 9.

It's just a publicity stunt, there's been loads.

Here's one of the more memorable ones for me personally :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement