Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

They could have spent the extra cash on booze, unless it's supplied by BB, anyone know what the alcohol situation is in there, do they have to buy their own from the food budget?.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Sure didn’t someone on here say they found Gabby hot, but only as a poodle? :pac:

Was that me? I don't think so but at the time I might have thought that, or maybe it wasn't me

tenor.gif?itemid=10685694

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

SirChenjin wrote:
    The removal of the earpiece was class. It was a real **** you Poxy. I'm getting angry all over again thinking of the fact that she was prepared to ruin his life -and that is not an exaggeration- for the sake of a bloody reality tv programme.

I sent my son the summary video of what happened in the house last night cause he doesn't watch it and was wondering.

The thing that shocked him the most was that when Dan says this could potentially end Ryan's career she just calmly says "yep".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

BBFAN wrote: »
    Is it worth watching though?

Yeah, there's some decent chatter in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I really hope that someone who was waiting for a break gets the role and gets great reviews . Something good has to come from all this ****e that Ms Pallet has doled out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

SirChenjin wrote: »
    I'm so glad for Ryan, once he heard the chanting, he knew which way things were going, but ****, I don't ever want to see someone being put through something like that again.

Dan said to her, this is career stopping stuff for him, and she didn't even flinch, just as she didn't when the terrible punching :rolleyes: happened.

Germ-aine is still a dickhead.
    I sent my son the summary video of what happened in the house last night cause he doesn't watch it and was wondering.

The thing that shocked him the most was that when Dan says this could potentially end Ryan's career she just calmly says "yep".

Yes, I had said similar upthread. Just shocking stuff. Would love to think she has learned something from this but from what we have seen of her since, that would be a no.

She keeps saying it was an overreaction. No, love, they were big blatant lies you told! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

skipper_G wrote: »
    Was that me? I don't think so but at the time I might have thought that, or maybe it wasn't me

tenor.gif?itemid=10685694

Haha no it was Derek the big weirdo.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Did you ever get a song stuck in your head ?
    It must have been Ben that triggered it last night , when he asked was that the real Pox :p

It is ;

Would The Real Slim Shady Please Stand Up....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

snoop-dogg-gif.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

We will see his letter though won’t we? It’ll have been filmed before he left.
    Although I doubt we’ll be hearing from the wife. Word on the street is she had to check herself into a bantered wife shelter

Bantered wife shelter is right up there with your dr Alex love island pun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

9.15 tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Seems colleen Nolan was on this Morning show today and was crying her eyes out about Kim. Whilst promoting an up and coming Nolans revival concert for 2019.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Annani

Lads I haven’t been watching for a while.

Is there an eviction tonight?

Annani wrote: »
    Lads I haven’t been watching for a while.

Is there an eviction tonight?

No it was on last night

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Annani

skipper_G wrote: »
    No it was on last night

Thanks Skip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

BBFAN wrote:
    I've an uncle who constantly tells me when he thinks I look hot, doesn't give me the creeps at all. It's a compliment, not an invitation to bed.

BBFAN wrote:
    The uncle I talking about us related to me by marriage now, not blood. Just so no-one has any nightmares!

Still creepy and nightmare inducing. Fair enough to say you look well/give a compliment.. but "hot" - no.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Word on the street is she had to check herself into a bantered wife shelter

Anna I know I’m a pure fangirl but this is up there with one of your best lines ever.

Yikers, no Saturday night show for civilian BB and it's on at 10pm weeknights.

https://twitter.com/superTV247/status/1037007155956797441

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Is it worth watching though?
    I think yes..I don't have Ch5 so don't normally get to see Live from the House (but thanks OutlawPete for the last 2 episodes) and I feel I've seen more about how the housemates interact and act in those episodes than I have from all the shows shown on TV. Don't want to give examples as it's stuff not shown on main show or BBBOTS and I'd surely mess up a spoiler!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

I don't post but I'm thoroughly enjoying this thread :)

I thought Emma was great in the interview, I'd love for her to have said to Roxy that it wasn't a mistake. It was a deliberate lie that you came up with because you're an attention seeker and compulsive liar. I rarely care about anything I see on reality tv but I genuinely hate Roxy. I knew a girl like her years ago. Every job she was in she was sexually harassed by colleagues, she lied about having a miscarriage, she lied about having cancer for months. These people need to be called what they are, toxic and calculating. Not a mental illness imo which I'm seeing being thrown around.

Anyway I hope tonight isn't too soppy wirh the letters from home, I'm sure Ryan's will be very sweet and supportive and he'll cry another small river. I can't even have wine because I'm at 9 tomorrow for 10 hours :(

Also I can't believe Emma is 5'6''. I really thought she was more 5'10"!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Yikers, no Saturday night show for civilian BB and it's on at 10pm weeknights.

https://twitter.com/superTV247/status/1037007155956797441

I'd thought about it several times for this series regarding BBBOTS. To not watch on the night and just catch up the next day. With those timings I might have to do it for the main show too but then you lose the instant connection on this thread. BB you are starting to really annoy me:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

jluv wrote:
    I'd thought about it several times for this series regarding BBBOTS. To not watch on the night and just catch up the next day. With those timings I might have to do it for the main show too but then you lose the instant connection on this thread. BB you are starting to really annoy me

Pisses me off big time. No wonder they can't get the ratings.

This bodes well for Big Brother not disappearing off our screens even if Channel 5 are no longer interested.

https://twitter.com/endemolshineuk/status/1036937671849992192

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

They'll have Roxy in it every year with those ratings!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Just watching last nights show now. Hopefully thats the last interview we see of Roxy, its going to be the same responses every time.

Thats a dire BB schedule, I'll have to watch it at work every day.

Rfrip wrote: »
    Bantered wife shelter is right up there with your dr Alex love island pun

Like that it took you to quote it til I got it

I was almost about google to see if Jermaine beat up his missus

giphy.gif

Anna counting the thanks on her killer line post

tenor.gif?itemid=5254294

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Like that it took you to quote it til I got it

I was almost about google to see if Jermaine beat up his missus

giphy.gif

Just call me the Anna whisperer

Ok maybe not...that sounds creepy af

Rfrip wrote: »
    Just call me the Anna whisperer

Ok maybe not...that sounds creepy af

You're such a Hardeep

tenor.gif?itemid=5564088

• Advertisement

I'd say Jermaine and his wife are sitting down to their tea of bantered sausage and chips.

WideeyedDownrightAvocet-max-1mb.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement