Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

wyrn wrote: »
    I was such a Sharon Needles fan. I was like “leave Sharon alone”. Have you seen the Sharon’s video Battleaxe with both of them re-enacting that infamous Dynasty scene

Yeah it’s brilliant.
    I was a massive Sharon Needles fan too. I loved Sharon being delighted about winning the cruise for Alaska :D

Phi Phi is one I love to hate, but skipping the reunion really annoyed me.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

jesus that remix of the theme tune is absolute dog crap

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

jesus here's more trouble! absolute cray cray!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

India stirring up her beef with Ann :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

India stirring up her beef with Ann :rolleyes:

Shuddered when he was mentioned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Is Emma morphing into rylan ?

Rylan looks to have had a lip job.
    Hard to believe he's still in his 20s. Looks so much older now.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Natalie ..my worst . was hoping that pair of tights she was wearing would rip going up the stairs .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That Ben is a f*cking sickner...

I wish Kim was let loose on him, she’d rip him to pieces...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

This is the excerpt of Jermaine’s autobiography that I read. Absolute scumbag!

You get drunk, you talk to every bird, pull one, take her home and next day at training you tell the lads all about it.

They ask questions and you’re telling them: “She was filth, she did this, she loved it.”

That’s what they want. They don’t want to be digging in their purses and buying their own drinks at the bar: they’d rather sit with footballers and get free drinks all night. They’re coming over to get drunk and have some fun.

They know about you, your profile. They’re thinking: “It’d be nice to bag a footballer.”

What they don’t yet know is that you are literally going to take them home or to a hotel, have sex, do all sorts, and probably won’t speak to them again. We don’t care, and the reality is that we just want a sh*g.

We used to call it Monopoly. You have your “properties”, all different standards. You’ve got Mayfair (top quality) and Old Kent Road (the lower standard – no one wants to be there).

So we would gauge each girl as a property on the Monopoly board. If she was fit and famous then she’s high property, worth a lot, possibly Bond Street or Mayfair.

Then there was a girl a lot of the lads had been with and she would be Old Kent Road. You get the gist.

It worked like this. If I slept with any girl and then any of the other lads slept with her afterwards, they would have to pay me “rent”: if she was Mayfair, they would have to pay me £100; for Old Kent Road it would be £14.

I remember one of the lads coming up to me and saying: “Here’s 14 quid.” I started laughing and just went, “Old Kent Road!”

Then, out of the blue, one of the lads would say to me: “J, you owe me some money.” I’d ask why and they’d say, “Lucy – you owe me £20.”

The number of times Ashley Cole and I had threesomes! He lived in Canary Wharf and I forget the girl’s name now, but we brought her back and she was just up for it. We were high-fiving each other over her back. We had a little tea break and then went at it again. They just don’t care.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Jesus, that's disgusting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Nick told skidmark he gets mistaken for Paddy from Emmerdale :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Ken’s head is three times too big for his body. He looks like a bobble head.

You get drunk, you talk to every bird, pull one, take her home and next day at training you tell the lads all about it.

They ask questions and you’re telling them: “She was filth, she did this, she loved it.”

That’s what they want. They don’t want to be digging in their purses and buying their own drinks at the bar: they’d rather sit with footballers and get free drinks all night. They’re coming over to get drunk and have some fun.

They know about you, your profile. They’re thinking: “It’d be nice to bag a footballer.”

What they don’t yet know is that you are literally going to take them home or to a hotel, have sex, do all sorts, and probably won’t speak to them again. We don’t care, and the reality is that we just want a sh*g.

We used to call it Monopoly. You have your “properties”, all different standards. You’ve got Mayfair (top quality) and Old Kent Road (the lower standard – no one wants to be there).

So we would gauge each girl as a property on the Monopoly board. If she was fit and famous then she’s high property, worth a lot, possibly Bond Street or Mayfair.

Then there was a girl a lot of the lads had been with and she would be Old Kent Road. You get the gist.

It worked like this. If I slept with any girl and then any of the other lads slept with her afterwards, they would have to pay me “rent”: if she was Mayfair, they would have to pay me £100; for Old Kent Road it would be £14.

I remember one of the lads coming up to me and saying: “Here’s 14 quid.” I started laughing and just went, “Old Kent Road!”

Then, out of the blue, one of the lads would say to me: “J, you owe me some money.” I’d ask why and they’d say, “Lucy – you owe me £20.”

The number of times Ashley Cole and I had threesomes! He lived in Canary Wharf and I forget the girl’s name now, but we brought her back and she was just up for it. We were high-fiving each other over her back. We had a little tea break and then went at it again. They just don’t care.

Bantz innit

Yeah he’s a bell end

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Creep . You'd know by the leery head on him too .

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Caught for tax evasion, verbally abusing and cheating on wife, scummy football player, having severe body dysmorphia, glamour model who was kidnapped, drunk driver, ex reality star who cheated on another reality star with a guy caught verbally abusing and cheating on his wife, a groper in a turban, a cockney love rat from a reality show, a sham psychic who exploited grieving individuals got trolled for being in a car crash..... scraping the bottom,will still watch though.

Perez <3

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Perez thinks Kirstie Alley will walk

Ken doll bad girl and some other girl straight into hot tub, in their entrance outfits!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Rylan looks like he will perform an exorcism.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Woah, just finished reading all your posts now, do you guys have an army of minions typing away furiously while ye watch, I'm just not able for that level of multitasking!

Main thoughts from tonight -
    Emma has gotten way too thin, gaunt looking.
    Ken doll freaks me out big time.
    Roxanne "roxy" Pallett is trying way too hard.
    Footballer is a douche. Shocker.
    Kirstie "Kirstie Alley" Alley seems a tad unhinged. (Lovely.)
    Lauren Branning's hubby is a twat.
    Quite like the banker dude. (Liam Neeson as Kim calls him! Lol!!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

MelanieC wrote: »
    Woah, just finished reading all your posts now, do you guys have an army of minions typing away furiously while ye watch, I'm just not able for that level of multitasking!

Main thoughts from tonight -
    Emma has gotten way too thin, gaunt looking.
    Ken doll freaks me out big time.
    Roxanne "roxy" Pallett is trying way too hard.
    Footballer is a douche. Shocker.
    Kirstie "Kirstie Alley" Alley seems a tad unhinged. (Lovely.)
    Lauren Branning's hubby is a twat.
    Quite like the banker dude. (Liam Neeson as Kim calls him! Lol!!)

Yeah but his shift finished 5 minutes ago

tenor.gif?itemid=7549898

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Good lord, Richard Blackwood is just delicious.

Yep <3

Ken guy to win

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

deco nate wrote: »
    Well I won't WAFFLE on, you will only go BLUE in the face....

:( :mad: :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    :( :mad: :o

:D

neonsofa wrote: »
    Yep <3

Ken guy to win

Finished your taxi run bbz ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Caught for tax evasion, verbally abusing and cheating on wife, scummy football player, having severe body dysmorphia, glamour model who was kidnapped, drunk driver, ex reality star who cheated on another reality star with a guy caught verbally abusing and cheating on his wife, a groper in a turban, a cockney love rat from a reality show, a sham psychic who exploited grieving individuals got trolled for being in a car crash..... scraping the bottom,will still watch though.

giphy.gif

Finished your taxi run bbz ;)

Some things never change :pac:

skipper_G wrote: »
    You're watching behind aren't you eotr?

i am yeah, the soaps were on. should be able to watch live tomorrow though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

That Ben guy from married at first sight - I watched that show and he did not sound anything like he did tonight, all Danny dyer geezer talk. He had a well to do posh accent on mafs, was arrogant but not adhd like tonight. He's full of ****e. Fake and fame hungry.

• Advertisement

MelanieC wrote: »
    That Ben guy from married at first sight - I watched that show and he did not sound anything like he did tonight, all Danny dyer geezer talk. He had a well to do posh accent on mafs, was arrogant but not adhd like tonight. He's full of ****e. Fake and fame hungry.

I just remember being horrified at the shoes he wore to his wedding. And how weird his brother looked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement