Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Would like Kirsty to win. But I think Ryan is the one to put the bet on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Hard to say this early. Plus stormy is going in tomorrow! Hope she doesn't hold back! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Ah come on eotr. You should know by now that you don’t need to be a celebrity to be in celebrity big brother.

i know but they don't have to scrape under the barrel. they could scrape near the bottom of it at least.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Aww I’m so happy end of the hour is back <3

i'm always here. all the time every time!

aww it's over for tonight. damn!

• Advertisement

Robsweezie wrote: »
    im starting to think their names were thrown around the tabloids just to drum up excitement/publicity.

agreed. no way were those 2 ever going in.

They should send in Margaret Cash, house her for a few weeks

that would be brilliant to be fair. ah would go into complete melt down at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Forgot it stated tonight, loving the house. Kim was excellent on bbbots. Scraping the barrel with quiet a few of them but they should be good fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Tonight it's on CBB 9 to 10 then Bots 11.05 to 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Had about a dozen PMs from JP this morning asking if I had any booze left and were my bins out! Dude, I thought we talked about this.

Anywho, going to catch the rest of last nights show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

i4bYyGo.gif

Catching up on YT

Negatives: Can't post live here
    Positives: No adds and can Fast-Fwd Emma

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Emma is so beautiful I barely hear her to be honest. She is just a stunner. <3 even with the ****ty hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

neonsofa wrote: »
    Emma is so beautiful I barely hear her to be honest. She is just a stunner. <3 even with the ****ty hair.

I'll have what she's having.

Neon enjoying the latest episode of CBB

earmuffs.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

neonsofa wrote: »

I was back at page 46 and just had to jump to the end of the thread, did watch all of last nights show and wont get a chance to catch up until next week (cos I've a little match to go to in Croke park on Sunday!) BUT I flicked it on for a little few mins when I got home & what the fvck was going on with Emma's hair, I do think she's stunning but was a I drunk or did she look a bit like

https://www.google.ie/search?biw=1920&bih=963&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=xI12W-bpFKXWgAaJ9rjABg&q=IT&oq=IT&gs_l=img.3..0i67k1l3j0l2j0i67k1j0j0i67k1l2j0.7184.7308.0.7484.2.2.0.0.0.0.65.116.2.2.0....0...1c.1.64.img..0.2.115....0.O6l1Ofvfh0A#imgrc=415E5sXRjNzvtM:

ETA: Sorry still don't know how to paste gifs in the thread :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

MelanieC wrote: »
    That Ben guy from married at first sight - I watched that show and he did not sound anything like he did tonight, all Danny dyer geezer talk. He had a well to do posh accent on mafs, was arrogant but not adhd like tonight. He's full of ****e. Fake and fame hungry.

I think his accent on MAFS was the fake one . He always had the potential to turn into the twatty geezer type . I hated him on mafs , he was a nasty little git even then !
    His brothers trousers were a real health hazard last night !

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

I'd love if Kim was put in . I could watch her all day , I love her . Went to bed a bit deflated but I knowing I won't miss an episode 😂😂

I dont usually BOTS, is last nights worth watching?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Neon enjoying the latest episode of CBB

earmuffs.gif

That is so funny! Please ...where can I buy those headphones for the nights Emma is on! :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Producers made a complete mess of the Stormy Daniels thing which really would have been a waste of money. She hasn't produced any evidence of an affair with Trump unlike Omarosa who has produced video evidence of corruption. They should have went for Lady C. Less cost and 10 times the value.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Kolido wrote: »
    I dont usually BOTS, is last nights worth watching?

Kim was on it, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

Ryan Thomas came right into 3.7 on Betfair and then in the last or so has gone out to 4.1

Hopefully showing that he is a tosser. Looking forward to tonight's show.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

She's pulled out of Loose Women too.

Unlike Trump :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

She's pulled out of Loose Women too.

Unlike Trump :p
    She's a con, just like the lawyer representing her. Two only out to make money.

I'm so disappointed. She looked like she'd make a great housemate, she seems more animated than the rest of them put together (bar Ken and Kirsty).

I was especially interested to see how that football guy related to her, it was going to be cringetastic. Crushed. :(

Just hope they keep Ben’s coke stash topped up. Few of them looked like they wanted to top him already even an hour in last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I have heard her name mentioned, I know why, but frankly I don't know or care what she even looks like. American HMs aren't always insane, there's been a few duds and I reckon that would have been her. Talking about her relations with some auld dope with a bad toupee for the whole time she's in there. Like Buzz Aldrin, all he ever does is talk about how he walked on the moon. Shut up dude, you weren't even first

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Just hope they keep Ben’s coke stash topped up. Few of them looked like they wanted to top him already even an hour in last night.

He's gonna get very irritating . Loves the sound of his own voice . I'd bate him if I was in there .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

That Roxanne wan was paid €750k to enter???????????????????????? Whaaatttytyttytftttfffffff

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement