Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Ah ballz...fell sleep before last nights episode started, why didnt one of ye wake me.

Time to catch up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

MelanieC wrote: »
    Missed it, what did he say harleen?

Sorry, I only saw this now.
    I switched bots off before the end, it was boring.

Thanks for the recap Jeff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Shn99

For anyone who hasnt seen the stormy VT, here it is. https://twitter.com/superTV247/status/1030578624775241730

Kens head looks way out of propotion, its huge. I mean the one on his shoulders

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kolido wrote: »
    Kens head looks way out of propotion, its huge. I mean the one on his shoulders

Am delighted you said that , as I thought I was the only one thinking it !
    It's really weird .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I just realised... Is this the first year that Mack and IBC aren’t pretending they’re not a couple? Acting like they’re not sitting beside each other felching and giffing and fat frogging??

giphy.gif

I miss the pretending. It brought some excitement to our relationship. Now all we have is bin day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Am delighted you said that , as I thought I was the only one thinking it !
    It's really weird .

I agree with both of you and am surprised that it hasn't been mentioned before now.

I find him very uncomfortable to watch. ..I just want him to be voted out.

He looks like a freak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I actually found it tougher looking at Gemtox, I don't mind Kendrigo. He seems a mouthy bugger so i hope he doesn't drop anymore N bombs.

I just find it sad that he felt he had to go to such extreme lengths , before he was able to be comfortable with who he is and how he looks . Anyone who has such so many plastic surgery procedures , and dangerous ones , obviously * have some deep rooted issues that haven't been dealt with . It's sad .

But he's happy with who he is now !

Imo only .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Didn't somebody compare Rodrigo to a bobblehead doll? The search function is no bueno so I can't find it but am almost sure. Whomever it was, you were on the money and I apologise for having the memory of a goldfish

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »
    Didn't somebody compare Rodrigo to a bobblehead doll? The search function is no bueno so I can't find it but am almost sure. Whomever it was, you were on the money and I apologise for having the memory of a goldfish

pretty fvcking accurate!

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I miss the pretending. It brought some excitement to our relationship. Now all we have is bin day :(

And that's a load of rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Jesus H, just watching BOTS, what has Chloe done to her face? I was just recently thinking how cute she was after losing so much weight. She's unrecognizable. Fcuking hell has she nobody in her life to tell her she was fine.

Anyway, loads of housework to do today... but not doing it.

/BadBitch.

Hate Piers so bloody much, but he has her here. She's fair dodgy but maybe just a bit thick and trying to make as much money out of a bizarre situation.

It's so bloody bizarre.

They knew each other before the abduction, and before she was pregnant, talking on facebook, and even meeting. Sooooo dodgy,

https://www.news.com.au/world/europe/model-accused-of-lying-about-kidnapping-vindicated-her-story-is-true/news-story/94a34751ab1099e29426086bbca1aeb0

It's so bloody bizarre.

They knew each other before the abduction, and before she was pregnant, talking on facebook, and even meeting. Sooooo dodgy,

https://www.news.com.au/world/europe/model-accused-of-lying-about-kidnapping-vindicated-her-story-is-true/news-story/94a34751ab1099e29426086bbca1aeb0

Bizarre is the right word JP .
    I'm not saying she wasn't kidnapped , he was found guilty and got a long sentence but it all honesty imo , it sounds like a plan that was hatched between them both to make money , which took a different turn and ended up with him in prison .

If she was kidnapped , then I'm sorry for doubting her ordeal , it must have been horrific .

Deco got banned in AH last night :(

Bizarre is the right word JP .
    I'm not saying she wasn't kidnapped , he was found guilty and got a long sentence but it all honesty imo , it sounds like a plan that was hatched between them both to make money , which took a different turn and ended up with him in prison .

If she was kidnapped , then I'm sorry for doubting her ordeal , it must have been horrific .

You've summarised nicely how I'm thinking about it. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that it could have been planned. Maybe I'm being too cynical but in this day and age some people seem willing to do anything for their 15 minutes.

Deco got banned in AH last night :(

Was a great melt down, if you're gonna get banned, get banned in style!

BREAKING NEWS: A gunman has burst into the Celebrity Big Brother house and shot all of the contestants.
    Victims are yet to be identified, as no one has a clue who the fooking hell they are.

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    BREAKING NEWS: A gunman has burst into the Celebrity Big Brother house and shot all of the contestants.
    Victims are yet to be identified, as no one has a clue who the fooking hell they are.

Apart from Ken Doll :p

Plot twist, he was the gunman. That face is actually a mask.

I'd say his face is bulletproof

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Ken’s head is three times too big for his body. He looks like a bobble head.
    skipper_G wrote: »

Thanks skip.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Omackeral wrote: »
    Plot twist, he was the gunman. That face is actually a mask.

It's like the masks they wear in the purge films.
    I love him though, he's fun.

Although what he said wasn't cool. But my new phrase now is I'm very hangovered. I will be able to use it very often.

How do you know if Chloe's lying? She opens her mouth.

Clearly cra-cra, but she's super cute though and so I'm changing my bagsy to her now.

ashamed-gif-11.gif

Thanks skip.

I knew someone did! You absolutely nailed it Meauldsegosha :D

And in reward, you get the reply which happens to be my 10,000th post, admittedly most of them have been a combination of drivel, gifs and shameless plugs for the eviction night polls but hey ho. Might as well continue in the same fashion

tenor.gif?itemid=6083816

tenor.gif?itemid=5181651

Haha, "no way, no to Big Brother!" Suppose Celeb Big Brother is different :pac:

She comes across a bit "special".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Saw this on Twitter about Dan. Scumbag.

7G7DO7X.jpg

• Advertisement

Lots on Twitter comparing Emily Parr use of the 'N-word' to Ken saying it but the difference there was Emily actually said it to a housemate.

Still and all, he got off quite light, I would have put money on him being removed, especially after housemates like Biggins were for what I feel was almost nothing in comparison.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement