Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I was gonna post a pic of a certain person from a certain war from a certain European country but the last time I used his lovely image I got a warning cos I offended a certain......thread watcher :pac:

So yeah, MelanieC, you have been evicted, please leave the clique by way of falling down the stairs...

8ekb.gif

Ye are a harsh bunch. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

MelanieC wrote: »
    Nah, he's with ye, doesn't understand how I like any of these people! He's got his own personal love affair with The Rock going on though so he can't talk.... ;)

I just admire people who have the balls to go against pretty much everyone else in the world on something if they disagree. It's much easier to be a sheep and hop on a bandwagon.

In fairness it is The Rock

tenor.gif?itemid=10227270

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Nah, he's with ye, doesn't understand how I like any of these people! He's got his own personal love affair with The Rock going on though so he can't talk.... ;)

The Rock <3
    I can't even describe how much I love him.
    Your husband has great taste!

neonsofa wrote: »
    The Rock <3

He's obsessed neon! Even has the same tattoo as The Rock on his back. Be grand if he had the same physique as the rock but he's a pasty hairy Irish bloke.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

neonsofa wrote: »
    The Rock <3

Snap Sis :D

2yo1mqx.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

MelanieC wrote:
    I just admire people who have the balls to go against pretty much everyone else in the world on something if they disagree. It's much easier to be a sheep and hop on a bandwagon.

I'd rather be a sheep than a pig

I just want to say that I love The Rock so much that whenever he comes on the screen, I ovulate.

A lot.

Candie wrote: »
    I just want to say that I love The Rock so much that whenever he comes on the screen, I ovulate.

A lot.

Have you seen his Instagram account? <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Jaysus this thread :D

Get to work Milhouse

giphy.gif

A lot.

The Rock smells what's cooking

tenor.gif?itemid=5158668

• Advertisement

That smile. That twinkle. That shiny baldy head.

/swoons

That smile. That twinkle. That shiny baldy head.

/swoons

1531431409744.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Ah The Rock
    b45.gif

The glow up is real
    giphy.gif

When I was in school, loads of my friends had boybands and actors names written all over their homework journal. I had “The Rock” scribbled everywhere like this

5ee93m.jpg

When I was in school, loads of my friends had boybands and actors names written all over their homework journal. I had “The Rock” scribbled everywhere like this

5ee93m.jpg

That's the tattoo my husband has across his back!! Horrible thing it is! :(

That's the tattoo my husband has across his back!! Horrible thing it is! :(

It's bleeding deadly is what it is :p

skipper_G wrote: »
    It's bleeding deadly is what it is :p

Indeed it is.
    I toyed with the idea of that tattoo, or a limp bizkit one when I was younger.

You’d think I’d be ashamed to admit to that, but my love of reality tv has cleansed me of shame :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Ive thought of getting a tattoo many times but never got around to it. Many of ye here have a tattoo if ye dont mind me asking? Pictures optional :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I’ve none. Only freckers :pac:

Just the one. Drunken decision, no photos :pac:

• Advertisement

Here’s my tatt of a pancake

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Kolido wrote: »
    Ive thought of getting a tattoo many times but never got around to it. Many of ye here have a tattoo if ye dont mind me asking? Pictures optional :D

I have a basic bitch tattoo that I got over 10 years ago. It’s stars on the back of my neck :o

None here either. That bull monstrosity and three more ridiculous looking things of oh's are enough to put me off for life!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I have a basic bitch tattoo that I got over 10 years ago. It’s stars on the back of my neck :o

Does Mack reach for the stars every night!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

None...very uninteresting!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

No tatts only piercings here.

Gonna get this on my arse tho

SrI9JSY.jpg

Indeed it is.
    I toyed with the idea of that tattoo, or a limp bizkit one when I was younger.

You’d think I’d be ashamed to admit to that, but my love of reality tv has cleansed me of shame :D

I own 2 copies of Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavoured Water because one year I went away on holidays and brought the empty case of copy number 1 forgetting the disc was in my stereo. I missed it so much I bought copy number 2 at a record shop in Amsterdam. I am not ashamed. Boiler was a masterpiece of a song

I do have 12 piercings however! And used to have my nose pierced. Still rock the hole.

• Advertisement

No tatts only piercings here.

I used to have loads and then I stopped wearing jewellery in most of them and now I'm too chicken to try in case it hurts!
    Hate the marks left from them though :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement