Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Gonna get this on my arse tho

SrI9JSY.jpg

Genuine lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I have a tribal symbol on my arm, it was an attempt to be hip and edgy in my twenties

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

skipper_G wrote: »
    I own 2 copies of Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavoured Water because one year I went away on holidays and brought the empty case of copy number 1 forgetting the disc was in my stereo. I missed it so much I bought copy number 2 at a record shop in Amsterdam. I am not ashamed. Boiler was a masterpiece of a song

I don’t care how much of a tool Fred Durst is, I’m still a massive Limp Bizkit fan :D
    Most of that album is class and I still listen to it regularly.
    I think you have great taste skip :D

One nose piercing and one small tattoo on a peachy part of my peachy self.

A couple of years ago I was working away from home and drying myself after a shower in front of a strange mirror, when I realized my tattoo had disappeared. Had I rubbed it off? No. Did it somehow fade away to nothing? Was this a trick mirror? I even checked the floor, but it hadn't fallen off. Just as I was panicking, I found it on the other side.

The moral of the story is; ALWAYS turn the other cheek.

True story.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Candie wrote: »
    One nose piercing and one small tattoo on a peachy part of my peachy self.

A couple of years ago I was working away from home and drying myself after a shower in front of a strange mirror, when I realized my tattoo had disappeared. Had I rubbed it off? No. Did it somehow fade away to nothing? Was this a trick mirror? I even checked the floor, but it hadn't fallen off. Just as I was panicking, I found it on the other side.

The moral of the story is; ALWAYS turn the other cheek.

True story.

Candie, I am so glad you have joined us in this thread :pac:

• Advertisement

neonsofa wrote: »
    Candie, I am so glad you have joined us in this thread :pac:

Ah, I'm just full of nonsense :)

You're sweet though!

I have 11 tattoos so far.
    Mostly small, very varied content, including 3 Harry Potter tattoos, a small quote from my favorite band and Beauty and the Beast.
    I love them all.
    Also have a good few piercings, and I’ve had many more piercings that I’ve retired over the years.

Im not in the Jemtox category though, I swear :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I have 11 tattoos so far.
    Mostly small, very varied content, including 3 Harry Potter tattoos, a small quote from my favorite band and Beauty and the Beast.
    I love them all.
    Also have a good few piercings, and I’ve had many more piercings that I’ve retired over the years.

Im not in the Jemtox category though, I swear :p

Stop goating us :pac:

maxresdefault.jpg

Stop goating us :pac:

I genuinely have strawberry ribena and sparkling water in my hand right now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

On at 10 tonight I believe, not sure if I'll stay up for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I genuinely have strawberry ribena and sparkling water in my hand right now :pac:

That's actually freaky. I haven't had ribena in years either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Rock n roll.....

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

I have three. My mam got sick quite a few years ago now and on our way home from a hospital visit with my brothers we spied a topless dude leaning against a car in the sun. I remarked that he looked like a twit and one of my brothers said he's right too, life is short, look at poor mam.
    We went straight to the tat place and booked ourselves in. I got one with my daughters first initial. Then number two came along and I felt I had to balance it up so got one for him. Then I decided to get one for my wonderful dad.
    I had my nose pierced years ago, it didn't last long.

More importantly I'm still behind with the show. I've the first one watched, onto day too now. I'm mentally rubbing my hands in glee after reading this thread.
    I largely concur with you guys, like Kirsty but she could go batty and bolt. Delighted yer wan Natalie(?) is in there, we need someone like her for the fireworks.
    Hate Dan the wannabe man, not a fan of Charlie who was quidnapped.

That's actually freaky. I haven't had ribena in years either.

I have recently rediscovered strawberry ribena and might be slightly addicted :o
    It’s so nice though.

MelanieC wrote: »
    Rock n roll.....

I like to live on the wild side alright :)

Has anyone here ever given a mad cat eyedrops? I have to give my spite demon drops and it's not going to go well. I have to give them every four hours and I'm home alone the next few hours, so no help. :(

Thats remind me, can you still get apple drops? Used to love them.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Has anyone here ever given a mad cat eyedrops? I have to give my spite demon drops and it's not going to go well. I have to give them every four hours and I'm home alone the next few hours, so no help. :(

Might sound stupid , or maybe you've tried it already , but swaddling it up in a blanket or bathtowel so you can just have it's face out ?
    Although if it's anything like a child , it will wiggle and squirm as if you were trying to smother it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

No tattoos here. Only had my ears pierced but haven't worn earrings in them in years so mostly closed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

I thought I great making it home to watch live at 9pm! Can't believe I've to wait for an hour. Raging. :o

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    Thats remind me, can you still get apple drops? Used to love them.

Ive seen some in aldi recently.
    https://www.aldi.ie/sweet-shop-style-apple-drops/p/065816006973400

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Kolido wrote: »
    On at 10 tonight I believe, not sure if I'll stay up for it.

**** it, I've just settled down to watch. Don't know if I'll be able to stay up for it.. :(

Four tattoos , four piercings , hmmm seems to be a theme here with four ..:o

Not for long :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Yeah I'm not arsed to watch tonight. Night all.

wyrn wrote: »
    Yeah I'm not arsed to watch tonight. Night all.

Night wyrn , you know we're here anyway if you want to chat x

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Watching Adrift atm, its not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Catch him by the scruff of the neck and tilt his head slightly back . It seems to stop them in their tracks for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Feck sake, I thought it was on at 9 as well, I won't even be able to watch it at ten as am on dropping-teenagers-to-nightclub duty so will have to tape it. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

3 tattoos - 2 I love and a sh1te one from a drunk afternoon in Galway :(
    The 2 I love no one can see, but of course the other one is slap bang on my wrist for everyone to see in its horror :(

edit: NEVER, EVER, go to a tattoo shop when you’ve had a few :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement