Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Natalie type people, you listen to them and their bluntness, but you don't go out of your way to be offended and they quieten down after a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

kopite386 wrote: »
    Where's VAR when we need it ;)

var-square.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Much as I despise Natalie I have to agree with her on the Hardeep pawing at Chloé

I like Natalie as it will erupt eventually between her and someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

I say they get Donald on the line immediately, not better man to build a wall. Well maybe the Chinese but sure look, great bunch of lads but with the missing link Father Ted, lets stick to Trump, get him on the line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Don't get the connection or humour but still **** off you pa . key star-star-star
    Couldn't care less but imagine it was other way around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

Just a Goddamn second CBBUK - how in the fcuk are you going to get political and take the piss out of Donald Trump and American politics like that? Like, I think Trump is a disgrace, but look at your own political situation? Brexit is the sickest joke of all, next to Trump.

People - what is going on? Is CBBUK honestly going to rip on the political situation in the US when the political situation in the UK has never been worse?

Bleedin blinkered

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Ah here Roxy threw herself in there. That was the worst acting I've ever seen no wonder she doesn't have a career anymore

She's constantly acting since she got in there.... I imagine shes a right melt to live with.

Kolido wrote: »
    You rarely hear the British talk politics, most wouldnt even know who the pm is. Americans sound very political in conparison.

Almost every Briton over the age of 5 knows who the PM is and politics is a big topic of conversation, in my experience. Brexit, Trump, the EU are constantly discussed across the board, for example.

Signed,

A Brit. :)

Hunchback wrote: »
    Just a Goddamn second CBBUK - how in the fcuk are you going to get political and take the piss out of Donald Trump and American politics like that? Like, I think Trump is a disgrace, but look at your own political situation? Brexit is the sickest joke of all, next to Trump.

People - what is going on? Is CBBUK honestly going to rip on the political situation in the US when the political situation in the UK has never been worse?

Bleedin blinkered

It could be argued the UK is in a far, far, far worst state than the US.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭littlemouse22

I would love if Tiffany was in this series with Natalie

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

I would love if Tiffany was in this series with Natalie

giphy.gif

Natalie will never compare to Tiffany! A true legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Candie wrote: »
    Almost every Briton over the age of 5 knows who the PM is and politics is a big topic of conversation, in my experience. Brexit, Trump, the EU are constantly discussed across the board, for example.

Signed,

A Brit. :)

Sorry, was referring to the bb house not British society in general. No offence intended :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Hunchback wrote: »

Bleedin blinkered

Que special guest appearance from Nigel Farage. It's early days yet :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

RobertKK wrote: »
    It could be argued the UK is in a far, far, far worst state than the US.

It could be argued, no doubt, but in another thread :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Roxy needs to go. Painfully fake and contrived.

Dan is pointless, also needs to go.

Can’t remember Love Island chick name, she needs to go.

Ben and Hardeep are annoying for the other housemates so they need to stay.

Natalie could be a slayer but she could also sway into crazy head melt yank status but either way she needs to stay.

Poor Chloe could be about to be kidnapped again, this time by hardeep.

Bubbling along at the end there, some dramz for sure to be had.

Shout out to Flint Town!(really good documentary series on Netflix)

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

My thoughts so far
    nick I like(so far )
    Ryan I love
    Kirstie I love
    Sally shut up
    Roxanne I can see right through the little girl next door act
    Rodrigo I love
    Dan meh
    "kidnapped" boring
    Gabby withering
    hardeep touchy feely much
    Natalie loud
    Jermain puke
    Ben puke

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Flint town is great , watched it a while back , the Recovery Boys is good too , although a bit sad..

I like Nick , he has his head screwed on and seems to be going to play it straight , Natalie , Rodrigo and although Ben is annoying , I think he may be good when it comes to tasks .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Kirstie Alley is a very clever and likeable lady. She's my fave so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Kirstie is my favourite. Think Ryan will win. But most entertaining for me is Ben. So will probably put the cash to win on Ryan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

https://dailym.ai/2vRHpwG

Daily fail, but still

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Q_ueeny

*Sorry if I wake anyone up*

Sooooo 101 pages later and I'm caught up. It's a full time job this thread!

First impressions - I do think this is a very good mix of housemates, like I feel anyone of them could potentially lose it and be full of entertainment. Normally you might only see that in of two this early in!

I think Emma is absolutely stunning and I just love her.

Handeep (sp) and Ken, I cannot understand a word they are saying! I think Handeep is a bit of a creep/sleeze and I'd say he isn't too far away from a warning of some sort.

Ryan and Kirsty Alley are fab! I wasn't sure about Kirsty on launch night but she seems like she could be fun. A friend of mine is good friends with Ryan Thomas and he often describes him as a nice lad and really sound/down to earth so I hope he is and he not too boring. Himself and Kirsty seem like they could become best mates In there too!

I'm not so sure about physic Sally, she seems like a nice woman (although I'm not so sure is after reading everyone's else opinion here!) but I'm not sure I believe all this physic hype and if she goes on about it too much she will annoy me!

Someone had mentioned this earlier and I think Emma touched on it too but the amount of cameras 😮 and more so, how obvious they are to us as viewers. I never remember seeing as many.

I think we will see the first outburst form Natalie and I cannot wait! I don't think she's going to turn out to be a very nice person but maybe I'm wrong!

As of now I agree with Rfrip - Kirsty, Ryan and Ken In the final 3 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Loving Ryan and Kirsty together....it was so funny when she was changing and he was looking away and laughing. Love them.
    Ken is coming along nicely ....think he will do well. Cannot believe he's only 35 tho.
    Hardeep gives me the willies.... something creepy there for me. he can be quite funny tho.
    Natalie has loads of potential...I like that she is very feisty but she's taking the whole task thing a bit seriously and almost looking to be offended.
    Psychic Sally is a pain in the face predicting ****e every 5 mins and no way was that manky jacket worth 5k.
    Ben...i.hate.him.
    Roxanne....fake beyond belief. Awful. Gorgeous girl but the act is so obvious.
    Gabby and Dan...borefest.
    Chloe...zzzz. although it was funny when she said to Roxanne "I thought you jumped into the pool..."...that's because she did Chloe!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Ah here Roxy threw herself in there. That was the worst acting I've ever seen no wonder she doesn't have a career anymore

This made me laugh, so very true :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

I laughed at some of the valuables that were being handed over. Some, I'm sure did actually cost the amount of money being quoted but some...I think not :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Liordi wrote: »
    I don't know why but I really like Chloe's accent.

I agree, I don't know why you like it either. It's awful. She's awful.

Roxy is a try hard and is just Jess 2.0 and I'm bothered by her.

Kirsty Alley is gas craic, my fave so far.

Ryan seems grand so far, nice even.

That Ben fella is a cod, just an annoying cockwomble.

Dan is meh.

Gabby is a level below meh.

Jermaine hasn't done anything to wreck my head yet.

Hardeep is a har-creep.

Nick is grand. I'd say he'll call people on their bullsh*t.

Sally (and any other psychic) deserve no respect.

Natalie could give us good TV going forward.

Rodrigo is bae.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭TommyGun2017

Every time I see or hear hardeep I cringe. Trying way too hard`and when he started massaging Ben I had to bury my head in the scatter cushions.

Roxi= Melt, Ryan seems sound, Kirstie is queen bee but she knows it. Hasn't shown much interest in anyone but herself so far. I liked Nick telling Hardeep to not take the mick out of the Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭robwen

U haven't seen Lake Placid 3 or Wrong Turn 6 from Roxy's back catalogue then I take it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Where's VAR when we need it ;)

Hardeep defo bumps her alright, as you see her almost lose her balance, but she clearly then just pauses and jumps in.

Probably thought 'Oh, this could create some drama'. Mad thing.

xDmDcZ.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I think at this stage Chloe might need a restraining order against Hardeep, INSIDE the house!

Natalie is very perceptive, picking up on everything so far. She even noticed that crap Pardeep pulled with Rodrigo, "man I thought I'd hate you but I love you". He did the same with Dan the night before. I think he could be a great housemate for all the wrong reasons, but he's not very likeable so far. Bit of a pr!ck.

Still unsure how he got added. Maybe he was a late addition cos Stormzy bailed? Like, literally in the building and willing to go in?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement