Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

You know when they put a trailer for tomorrow night at the end of a show means its kicked off big time in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

2 days in and it's already better than the UK and Oz Love Islands combined.

Must. Forget. Ever. Watched. Love. Island.

EhSiwGC.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Who puts a swimming pool beside a doorway, its an accident waiting to happen. Where's Mario when you need him?

I think at this stage Chloe might need a restraining order against Hardeep, INSIDE the house!

Natalie is very perceptive, picking up on everything so far. She even noticed that crap Pardeep pulled with Rodrigo, "man I thought I'd hate you but I love you". He did the same with Dan the night before. I think he could be a great housemate for all the wrong reasons, but he's not very likeable so far. Bit of a pr!ck.

Still unsure how he got added. Maybe he was a late addition cos Stormzy bailed? Like, literally in the building and willing to go in?

Dont think they got a replacement for Storm, there was meant to be 14 going in but only 13 went in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Omackeral wrote: »

Rodrigo is bae.

This. Love him so much.

• Advertisement

Well done neon, 4k posts, you must be so proud.

Here's a strangely disappearing cake gif

pat4000.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Well done neon, 4k posts, you must be so proud.

Here's a strangely disappearing cake gif

Ah ****, I didn't know and I wasted it with such a mundane post :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Kolido wrote: »
    Who puts a swimming pool beside a doorway, its an accident waiting to happen. Where's Mario when you need him?

Bubbles would have drowned by now if he was in there, man couldn't even navigate himself around sofas.

That's 17 years ago by the way, boy do I feel old.

Not as old as Kirstie Alley though, she's 67!

That's right, she's 78 years old! 109!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

skipper_G wrote: »
    We need a slow motion replay of that fall to determine if it was a dive or not. I reckon she felt the contact and went down
    Hardeep defo bumps her alright, as you see her almost lose her balance, but she clearly then just pauses and jumps in.

Probably thought 'Oh, this could create some drama'. Mad thing.

xDmDcZ.gif

Excellent work Pete, I think my initial reaction was correct having viewed the replay several times :D

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    Rodrigo is bae.

What does bae mean?

neonsofa wrote: »
    Ah ****, I didn't know and I wasted it with such a mundane post :pac:

At least you got a cake, we never got cake...

tenor.gif?itemid=5693995

Excellent work Pete, I think my initial reaction was correct having viewed the replay several times :D

Looks like there was contact initailly between Roxi and harcreep, but just as Roxi was regaining her balance, Chloe drops one and blows her over the edge.

Looks like there was contact initailly between Roxi and harcreep, but just as Roxi was regaining her balance, Chloe drops one and blows her over the edge.

Hardeep was desperately jumping at Kidnap to save her from the pool and sort of bumped Roxy. She grabs for an arm half heartedly and kind of just let's go. She went down like Neymar

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

deco nate wrote: »
    https://dailym.ai/2vRHpwG

Daily fail, but still

Who could have foreseen that a woman who sucks cocks for a living would have personality issues?

At least you got a cake, we never got cake...

tenor.gif?itemid=5693995

Holy crap skip, you just broke 10k!

giphy.gif

full.gif

Yeah sorry, the cake was just for neon.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Q_ueeny wrote: »

Someone had mentioned this earlier and I think Emma touched on it too but the amount of cameras 😮 and more so, how obvious they are to us as viewers. I never remember seeing as many.

Yeah that was me who mentioned about the cameras. It's so off putting how obvious the cameras are. In this day and age of technology you'd think they would have some button cameras have them in the lights etc...

There is absolutely no need for the big bulky things taking up so much room.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Psychic Sally is annoying the fluck outta me. She's everything you would worry about if you were told that your new roomate was a psychic.

For context I'm only watching now and am just 10 minutes in. If in the next half an hour she saves a puppy or something then my opinion might alter.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

What does bae mean?

Bacon and eggs

deco nate wrote: »
    Bacon and eggs

Rodrigo is bacon and eggs?

Im still none the wiser.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Rodrigo is bacon and eggs?

Im still none the wiser.

According to Google it's a persons bf or gf .
    I didn't know what it meant either .

Thank fcuk for once it wasn't like felching or worse..

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

What does bae mean?
    It means pretty much babe. It's a term of endearment

Psychic Sally is annoying the fluck outta me. She's everything you would worry about if you were told that your new roomate was a psychic.

For context I'm only watching now and am just 10 minutes in. If in the next half an hour she saves a puppy or something then my opinion might alter.)
    I bet she has googled everyone rumoured to be going in and will drops info about them that the ghost (google) has provided

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Meghan's sis being rumoured again now they've lost Stormy.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

They've built the theme of the show around Stormy Daniels but she's pulled out so they're scrabbling around to find a decent replacement to send in belatedly in her place.

Talks with British DJ Stormzy have unfortunately broken down. Next in line was Kylie Jenners baby Stormi but her rider proved too much for Channel 5 to provide. BB bosses are currently trying to contact Storm from The X Men. We'll have more on this story as it develops.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

MelanieC wrote: »
    Meghan's sis being rumoured again now they've lost Stormy.....

i can't see it happening and tbh i wouldn't want it to. she would be another stormy. she would not be a great housemate and she would not be stupid enough to reveal anything, she would be a waste of money.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

i can't see it happening and tbh i wouldn't want it to. she would be another stormy. she would not be a great housemate and she would not be stupid enough to reveal anything, she would be a waste of money.

I dunno, I've seen her interviewed and she seems pretty stupid to me..... :)

Hold on, so Dan is married to your wan from Eastenders? She's a bit of alright, probably a complete head wreck though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

That 'fall' into the pool by Roxy...what was actually going on? They were just walking through a doorway, the three of them. There happens to be a pool there. Will someone have to fall in every time... :D

• Advertisement

Going to miss tonight. Got me a hot date, an international conference call with annoying time zones.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement