Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Still annoying !

You're annoying!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I find him annoying and very unfunny but he’s intelligent and outspoken and divisive so he should be a great housemate.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

deco nate wrote: »
    He was copying a sketch.
    Look up Dave Dave Dave on YouTube

I really haven't a clue about any of them , have I !!

Ah sure :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

You're annoying!

I am annoying myself tonight ! I disagree with everyone !

I am annoying myself tonight ! I disagree with everyone !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Even the wretched thread is annoying me now ! I can't see the last post

Even the wretched thread is annoying me now ! I can't see the last post

Hardeep is your love, is your love. Hardeep is your love.
    I really need to know, cause we are living in a......house of fools making mistakes, and fakes...Hardeep is that pool you fake...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Hardeep is your love, is your love. Hardeep is your love.
    I really need to know, cause we are living in a......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

OK finished the conference call. Is it worth catching up tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

wyrn wrote: »
    OK finished the conference call. Is it worth catching up tomorrow?

Wyrn be like
    tumblr_ownrvpiZB21snym9no4_250.gif

tumblr_ownrvpiZB21snym9no5_r1_250.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I cant remember a time before gifs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Wyrn be like
    I think this is more accurate

a6ohN.gif?noredirect

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Nick reminds me of Mike

jonathan-banks-breaking-bad-1611x900.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

skipper_G wrote: »
    I really want some of those blocks they used. Imagine the craic ye could have building a Fort in the back garden

l36800b970000_1_14418.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Natalie is a vile bully. What gives her the right to treat Kirstie Alley like that just coz she has a different political view to her?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭batistuta9

He was copying a sketch.
    Look up Dave Dave Dave on YouTube

It Alan partridge it's from. Funny if you knew it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

MelanieC wrote: »
    Natalie is a vile bully. What gives her the right to treat Kirstie Alley like that just coz she has a different political view to her?

Saying anything positive about the Trump administration, or his policies, results in a lot of ridicule by those in the media in the states right now and so I feel she's just doing here what she knows a certain fraction of the American public will backslap her for doing when she goes bac.

Here's a clip from a few days after Kanye said he supported the president for example:

You know, I'd say there's a good chance that Stormy pulled out when she heard about the whole wall task. She knows that press there would not receive footage of her mocking that situation too well and she has bigger fish to fry, with her eye on a larger potential payday and I'd say she thought going along with it all would jeopardize that.

Kiristie's doing the right thing though, fair play to her, by not rising to much of the bait from Natalie......... so far at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

batistuta9 wrote: »
    It Alan partridge it's from. Funny if you knew it

It was brilliant and totally went over everybody's head in there...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

deise08 wrote: »
    It was brilliant and totally went over everybody's head in there...

And in here also :p

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Have to say one of my fave things about B.B. and cbb is about two days after they all gush about how lovely everyone Is ,The back stabbing begins . Never takes em long . Being on the scraps I say !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Just watched last night's "the Natalie Show" she is hard to like but perfect for BB. Can't really see any showmance happening this year, unless Jermaine (if he is single) hooks up with Chloe or Gobby.

Ryan is the only one I'd have any time for in RL, although Ken and Jermaine are coming across ok so far.

I can see Harcreep getting the boot, he could end up saying something offence. Natalie is another who could potentially explode to the point of getting chucked out.

Recent enough start but they really need to keep the loud ones in for as long as possible.

Kirsty was remarkably calm. I woulda put her through the glass window if I was her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Kolido wrote: »
    Can't really see any showmance happening this year, unless Jermaine (if he is single) hooks up with Chloe or Gobby.

It would be Chloe. Gabby said yesterday in a conversation that she doesn't have a boyfriend but is seeing somebody.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Jermaine (if he is single)

He's not, married a glamour model in 2014
    I can see Harcreep getting the boot, he could end up saying something offence.

Agree 100%

No showmances would be brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭AryaStark

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Anyone remember these ?

This is (probably) more Psychic than Sally :D

giphy.gif

It looks a bit like Rodrigo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭elli21

Wait ....what now???if you disagree with someone and their opinin's make's one "A vile bully"

I don't hold the same views a Natalie on many topics but I found her conversaion with Kirsty Alley about the drinking water in Flint Michagain very interesting...

WTF do BB fans want?

Don't express yourself because you will be desribed a vile bullly..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Nunn and Hardeep are the two biggest douchebags on the show but they are the only two giving you something to talk about. Early days but outside those two the rest could turn out to be dull as dish water.

elli21 wrote: »
    Wait ....what now???if you disagree with someone and their opinin's make's one "A vile bully"

I don't hold the same views a Natalie on many topics but I found her conversaion with Kirsty Alley about the drinking water in Flint Michagain very interesting...

WTF do BB fans want?

Don't express yourself because you will be desribed a vile bullly..

You might wanna watch the next episode where she's shouting abuse across the garden at Kirstie. Or how she keeps confronting her on Trump issues, just cos she voted for Trump.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭elli21

You might wanna watch the next episode where she's shouting abuse across the garden at Kirstie. Or how she keeps confronting her on Trump issues, just cos she voted for Trump.
    Oh im sure she is going to say alot of offensivve things......Does that make her a Vile Bully

You either like BB or not,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement