Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Shn99

Stormy Daniels interview on LW
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqiAs_DCNH4

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

elli21 wrote: »
    Oh im sure she is going to say alot of offensivve things......Does that make her a Vile Bully

You either like BB or not,

Wha? People can like CBB and still take issue with housemates behaviour. I wouldn’t personally describe her behaviour last night as bullying but if she continues along in the same vein then I would. She’s loud and brash and irritating and intimidating. She thinks her opinion rules all and wants to make life uncomfortable for those who differ to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Oh im sure she is going to say alot of offensivve things......Does that make her a Vile Bully

You either like BB or not,

Sorry ? You can like BB and dislike a person or their behaviour ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Wait ....what now???if you disagree with someone and their opinin's make's one "A vile bully"

She's not just 'disagreeing' with her though, she's verbally abusing her, both in the house and in the diary room, and purely because she voted for Trump.

When Kirstie began her presidential speech she said "Fcuk you" and rolled her eyes, then during the wall task, under her breath, she said to other housemates (in a clear attempt to get them to see Kirstie in a negative light): "She's a fcuking Trump supporter... she's disgusting" and then shouted "I officially don't like the Big Brother president". Later in the diary room she called her a 'bitch' and referred to her as 'disgusting, fake and old'.

I think given that Kirstie has done nothing to Natalie, that should come damn close to bullying in anyone's book.

And if someone was being treated that way because they voted for Hillary, I'd be saying the same thing. She's done zero to deserve the level of disrespect that Natalie has shown her so far, other that is, than to have different political opinions to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Anyone know when I can catch up from last nights episode. Can't find it on the TV3 player or youtube

• Advertisement

Thanks Pete. Weirdly TV3 has blocked this on me? I'm most definitely in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

wyrn wrote: »
    Thanks Pete. Weirdly TV3 has blocked this on me? I'm most definitely in Ireland.

Same , doesn't play for me either .
    Was going to re watch it as I obviously missed a lot of what was actually said last night :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

wyrn wrote:

That's exactly why they do block it - they want to force you to watch on their platform

That's exactly why they do block it - they want to force you to watch on their platform
    It's a stupid idea because it's not up on their website and now I'm using a mirror

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6078813/Married-Sights-Stephanie-Jardine-breaks-silence-split-CBB-star-husband-Ben.html

Bens ex wife Stephanie.

I don’t why she wasn’t put with Robert cause I could see at least they were genuine about wanted to get married.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭elli21

Wha? People can like CBB and still take issue with housemates behaviour. I wouldn’t personally describe her behaviour last night as bullying but if she continues along in the same vein then I would. She’s loud and brash and irritating and intimidating. She thinks her option rules all and wants to make life uncomfortable for those who differ to her.

Let's be honest here

Natalie was been desribed on this thead as a vile bully

Just because she has a different opinin it makes her a vile bullly
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Let's be honest here

Her behaviour was approaching vile bully status. Someone on boards calling her that does not make her that. Seems stranger to me that someone would defend her when her behaviour last night was indefensible.

sometimes-life-is-a-one-eyed-midget_o_167596.gif

wyrn wrote: »
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Same , doesn't play for me either .
    Was going to re watch it as I obviously missed a lot of what was actually said last night :o

Watch it on Chrome and use this add-on (set to American or British).

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Let's be honest here

She wasn't described as a bully because of her differing opinion. It's her actions and how she treats those who have differing opinions to her that make her behaviour bully-like.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Just back from the hollybops, how much of CBB have I missed???

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Adamocovic wrote: »

4 nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

4 nights.

Fill up that kettle and whip out the packet of bourbons so, it's binging time!

She's not just 'disagreeing' with her though, she's verbally abusing her, both in the house and in the diary room, and purely because she voted for Trump.

When Kirstie began her presidential speech she said "Fcuk you" and rolled her eyes, then during the wall task, under her breath, she said to other housemates (in a clear attempt to get them to see Kirstie in a negative light): "She's a fcuking Trump supporter... she's disgusting" and then shouted "I officially don't like the Big Brother president". Later in the diary room she called her a 'bitch' and referred to her as 'disgusting, fake and old'.

I think given that Kirstie has done nothing to Natalie, that has to come damn close to bullying in anyone's book.

And if someone was being treated that way because they voted for Hillary, I'd be saying the same thing. She's done zero to deserve the level of disrespect that Natalie has shown her so far, other that is, than have different political opinions to her.

For the record I don[t think Nathiies opinions is the same as me

No one is yet to explain how she is a "vile bully"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Ahh, the hulkster went in instead of Stormy for a few days. Left last night, soz .

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

How do we know she voted for Trump? She hasn't said she did. And so what if she did, millions of people did too.

fin12 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6078813/Married-Sights-Stephanie-Jardine-breaks-silence-split-CBB-star-husband-Ben.html

Bens ex wife Stephanie.

I don’t why she wasn’t put with Robert cause I could see at least they were genuine about wanted to get married.

I actually cannot believe any right thinking adult would go on that programme and marry a stranger .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Former CBB contestant, Lee Ryan is doing Strictly Come Dancing this year.

She wasn't described as a bully because of her differing opinion. It's her actions and how she treats those who have differing opinions to her that make her behaviour bully-like.
    So now her behaviour is "Bully like"

Oh my do you even know what bulling is ??

I wouldn't call her a vile bully , but if she continues in the same way over and over again , then yes it is bullying . The same way as it carried on in IAC last year with Iain.

I liked Natalie , for the simple fact that she stood by her principles re the Wall , although if she really had issues with it , she should have went to the Diary Room and explained her reasons why there .

Taking it out on Kirstie because they are on different political sides isn't fair imo .
    They're both playing roles in the task , so she should let it go , or speak directly to Kirstie about it .

Am beginning to think she has a massive game plan , to be the most controversial HM in the house , whether or not it backfires remains to be seen .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I actually cannot believe any right thinking adult would go on that programme and marry a stranger .

I know but if u watched it, Stephanie and Robert would have been a lot better suited.

fin12 wrote: »
    I know but if u watched it, Stephanie and Robert would have been a lot better suited.

Yes . I watched it and immediately Ben came across as a complete eejit ! Yes i guess Robert was a better choice sand definitely more suited to Stephanie

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

So now her behaviour is "Bully like"

Oh my do you even know what bulling is ??

You’re just saying the same thing over and over now.

iamwhoiam wrote: »

It's no worse than marrying someone you Think you know , and they end up being a complete stranger :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Fill up that kettle and whip out the packet of bourbons so, it's binging time!

I think you'll enjoy it, there's a good mix of HMs. And plenty of judging to be done :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement