Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

When does this start?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭blazard

the fight/ CBB?:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 224 ✭✭donaldtramp

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    When does this start?

In 2 weeks I think.

I saw Rylan post it on Instagram earlier. I’m hoping it means BB is set to stir things up in the house, no peace and harmony in there :D

Yeah, Emma posted it on her Twitter a few days ago. Hopefully it pushes a few celebs over the edge and we can have a bit of fun.

I'm hoping for some interesting characters, I usually like the Bears and Kims of this world.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Yeah, Emma posted it on her Twitter a few days ago. Hopefully it pushes a few celebs over the edge and we can have a bit of fun.

I'm hoping for some interesting characters, I usually like the Bears and Kims of this world.

Kim was amazing.

• Advertisement

neonsofa wrote: »
    Kim was amazing.

I haven't watched BB since my last year at secondary school. What Kim is this, NS?

Candie wrote: »
    I haven't watched BB since my last year at secondary school. What Kim is this, NS?

Kim Woodburn, an older lady, not sure what age though, but she was the lady from how clean is your house or one of those shows. She was in with Jedward who I also loved <3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Kim Woodburn, an older lady, not sure what age though, but she was the lady from how clean is your house or one of those shows. She was in with Jedward who I also loved <3

I think Jedward were my alltime faves!

Rfrip wrote: »
    I think Jedward were my alltime faves!

Same <3

I loved them from the second they arrived and a lot of people really didn't like them at the start but they won them over too. They were just so fun and sweet.

I used to love that show! Whenever I'd feel I was doing life wrong I could watch that show and instantly feel better about myself because some other poor sod was making a bigger mess of theirs. Jedward always struck me as harmless dopes who still managed to be smart enough to parlay a daft haircut into a career.

I think I might do a little youtubing of Ms Kim and Jedward inda house. :)

• Advertisement

I used to love that show! Whenever I'd feel I was doing life wrong I could watch that show and instantly feel better about myself because some other poor sod was making a bigger mess of theirs. Jedward always struck me as harmless dopes who still managed to be smart enough to parlay a daft haircut into a career.

I think I might do a little youtubing of Ms Kim and Jedward inda house. :)

Candie I feel like you have found your home here :)

Candie I feel like you have found your home here :)

So can I join the Fight Club/Clique/Gang? Will pay entrance fee if necessary.

Also just realized I might have to miss the first couple of episodes, which is NOT a great start to proceedings!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I didn’t like Jedward before they were on CBB but they completely won me over.

They should be in every CBB, even just for a one off task, they’re just adorably fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

They should be in every CBB, even just for a one off task, they’re just adorably fun.

They should have to buy the food every week

Is this the last ever series? Of BB generally, not CBB?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭blazard

hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Now that love island is over and all my hopes and dreams for bloggers unveiled have been shattered, I cannae wait for big brother to start back!

Everything seems to be pointing to this being the end :(

I’m keeping everything crossed for a miracle, the show is my guilty pleasure and the thread is even more entertaining :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I think you're the only one who doesn't understand that I was joking when I said it sounds pretty inside-ish.

I didn't get that either but then I am kinda stupid

tenor.gif?itemid=5027630

Solving the worlds ills one Friends gif at a time. Now I'm off to thank your posts :D

Everything seems to be pointing to this being the end :(

I’m keeping everything crossed for a miracle, the show is my guilty pleasure and the thread is even more entertaining :D

Ah you never know. If this season is a roaring success they'd be crazy not to renew.

• Advertisement

Ah you never know. If this season is a roaring success they'd be crazy not to renew.

If not, hopefully they go out with a bang :D

Even if it is the end for it on Channel 5 it might find a home somewhere else, Dave like getting stuff that's a few years behind the curve. Sounds like a perfect fit, and have you seen Taskmaster? Imagine the quality shopping tasks they could come up with

skipper_G wrote: »
    Even if it is the end for it on Channel 5 it might find a home somewhere else, Dave like getting stuff that's a few years behind the curve. Sounds like a perfect fit, and have you seen Taskmaster? Imagine the quality shopping tasks they could come up with

I could even see MTV with it. Only they'd make it a bit more chavy, a bit more confrontational, a chunk less classy and a lot more exploitative.

I'm laughing at myself typing that, you can't really lower the bar with BB, which is it's main strength :P

I could even see MTV with it. Only they'd make it a bit more chavy, a bit more confrontational, a chunk less classy and a lot more exploitative.

I'm laughing at myself typing that, you can't really lower the bar with BB, which is it's main strength :P

They're owned by the same crowd as Channel 5 aren't they? Hmm not sure if that would be better than no BB at all

I never knew they were affiliates, makes sense when you think about it.

Well, thanks to Neonsofa, I'm down the Youtube rabbit hole....

This has me looking up episodes of that series. Adulterer!!

Would be gas if TG4 bought the rights to Big Brother. They get a massive budget for that Gaeltacht ****e and are always showing repeats and stupid productions. They could make BB an Irish production and locate the house somewhere in Connemara and force them to speak Irish.

I never knew they were affiliates, makes sense when you think about it.

Yeah and maybe that's why they love the cast of ex on the Geordie Shore love beach so much.

Also Kim is completely mental in the best possible way, she was a great HM. Well worth watching a few clips

Ladies and gentlemen you've been a delight to chat to, I'm off now to feed and water my Granny.

Have a lovely evening, all. :)

• Advertisement

Ladies and gentlemen you've been a delight to chat to, I'm off now to feed and water my Granny.

Have a lovely evening, all. :)

Is that a plant named Granny or your actual Granny? If it's your actual Granny it's too late for cheese

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement