Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Taytoland wrote: »
    How do we know she voted for Trump? She hasn't said she did. And so what if she did, millions of people did too.

Exactly, and true that nobody really knows how she voted, particularly given that she endorsed him, then withdrew that endorsement, but still congratulated him....

https://twitter.com/kirstiealley/status/718576790076329984
    https://twitter.com/kirstiealley/status/784973958911291392
    https://twitter.com/kirstiealley/status/796256825318309888

She received a lot of abuse online for that initially endorsement mind, so understandable her being reluctant to engage with many on the topic now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It's no worse than marrying someone you Think you know , and they end up being a complete stranger :p

Oh Mam I think it is ! They never spoke to them before the ceromony and it felt all wrong . At least thinking you know someone gives some hope !
    But I do know what you mean and I guess to each his own . But that programme both in UK and USA has a very poor track record in actually finding any match that last

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

elli21 wrote: »
    So now her behaviour is "Bully like"

Oh my do you even know what bulling is ??

I'm the one who called her a bully and I stand by that. It is not because she has a different opinion or that she expresses it. It is because she made kirstie and everyone else feel uncomfortable by shouting at her and ridiculing her for two reasons -

a. She voted for someone Natalie dies not like. (so Fcukin what? Everyone's entitled to vote for whomever they choose. You don't see kirstie being hostile towards Natalie for the same reason, do you?)
    b. Kirstie was made president by BB and had to give the group a task of building a wall. (Natalie does not seem to understand that it was not kirstie's own doing and that she was just following orders like everyone else.)

Therefore her verbal abuse of kirstie is unwarranted, unfair and unacceptable and in my opinion yes, constitutes bullying. Especially as she voices it loudly in front of everyone and no one feels comfortable or confident enough to say anything. Bully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

fin12 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6078813/Married-Sights-Stephanie-Jardine-breaks-silence-split-CBB-star-husband-Ben.html

Bens ex wife Stephanie.

I don’t why she wasn’t put with Robert cause I could see at least they were genuine about wanted to get married.

She was weirdly clingy and intense about the whole thing for someone who was appearing on a reality TV show but still, he has treated her very badly. All he wanted was the fame but it seems she genuinely was looking for love. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

elli21 wrote: »
    Let's be honest here

Natalie was been desribed on this thead as a vile bully

Just because she has a different opinin it makes her a vile bullly
    :confused:

She tried to censor Hardeep because she finds him offensive yet every second word out of her is an F-bomb or threatening that she'll make the house a nightmare to live in for everyone. She's a horrible person from what I've seen and that's without addressing how disgusting she was to Kirsty.

• Advertisement

Natalie is a horror. She's going for Kirstie because it's obvious that she's popular and articulate and Natalie sees that as a threat to her game plan of Being the Baddest Bitch in the Big Brother Business and she's just using her politics to try sway opinion against her. She also seems to be thick enough to think that Kirstie is somehow representing Trump in some way by playing the part in a game show. Her behaviour is bullying, it is obnoxious, and Kirstie is by far the bigger person by not rising to the bait. I hope she doesn't, but she's only human and Natalie is relentless and keeps upping the ante. It's not going to make her popular or look woke, it's just going to alienate her from the audience if she keeps going for Kirstie. I'm no fan of Trump but alongside all the bigots who voted for him are the honest people who genuinely thought he was the best option, not everyone who voted Trump is disgusting. I hope. For her part, Kirstie should keep clear of politics as she expressed herself very badly with Hardeep and should be mindful of how things can be interpreted, even if she means something quite innocuously it may not be taken that way. Natalie will be good value as a housemate for all the wrong right reasons.

Natalies conversation with Hardeep was plain stupid. Hardeep isn't funny, and that Irish accent thing was questionable, but he's got every right to be questionable and unfunny without being told to speak in a way that Natalie approves of. Hardeep is on the handsy side. I'm not sure he recognizes how this comes across, or that he walks a line, he seems to be a genuinely tactile person. As soon as a hand goes too far up around a waist or below the belt, he's definitely into Creepy McCreep territory, and I think it might well happen and he'll be surprised he's gone too far. It's odd, he's a smart guy but he doesn't seem to read his audience well at all.

I thought Roxie was sweet for the first five minutes of her involvement, but from the stairs nonsense onwards she's lost me. Instead of cute and ditzy, which is what I think she's aiming for, she's coming across as calculated and fake, and not bright enough to cop on that she's been clocked by the others.

Rodrigo is so nice. I feel so sad for what he went through and that he felt those surgeries were necessary, he's a sweetiepie and I feel bad for calling him Ken and dehumanizing him :) He really doesn't appear to have a bad bone in his body.

Sally is either deluded or a fraud, she's also the worst kind of English person. Scottish people don't want English people telling them that 'they'd let them have' their own country. Also I'm English and I've never been spoken to the Sally claims to have been in Scotland, which begs the question of how she interacts to elicit that kind of treatment. Not that I believe it.

I like Nick, who seems to have his head screwed on. I guess he's seen it all and done it all and is full of hard learned lessons that stayed with him.

Most of the others I haven't heard of and don't care about. Ryan seems nice, Ben seems to be high, kidnap girl and other standard issue blonde girl seem nice enough but don't stand out. Football guy seems quiet, guy with new baby seems nondescript.

Candie wrote: »
    other standard issue blonde girl seem nice enough but don't stand out.

Oh god, imagine Chloe is in there and you're the other one. Grim.

She'll always be Kidnap to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

*cough cough*, "kidnap" please ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I wouldn't be able to remember her at all if not for the fact she was kidnapped

Edit: sorry I mean "kidnapped"

tenor.gif?itemid=6227363

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

He's not, married a glamour model in 2014

Agree 100%

I can still see Jermaine making a move on Chloe, he was trying to cosy up to her last night. Also being very cagey about his wife.

The kidnap thing is weird. She knew the guy, and people have been convicted and sentenced to long stretches, so presumably there was compelling evidence. It's just a strange conduit to fame, and if it's all true it must have been incredibly traumatizing and I'm glad she's okay.

She doesn't seem to have the kind of criminal mastermind you'd need to come up with such a convoluted plot, culminating in the conviction of people, but maybe she's an evil genius hiding in plain sight :P

The kidnap thing is weird. She knew the guy, and people have been convicted and sentenced to long stretches, so presumably there was compelling evidence. It's just a strange conduit to fame, and if it's all true it must have been incredibly traumatizing and I'm glad she's okay.

She doesn't seem to have the kind of criminal mastermind you'd need to come up with such a convoluted plot, culminating in the conviction of people, but maybe she's an evil genius hiding in plain sight :P

The defence lawyer pointed out that a movie(coulda been a TV movie) was released a few months before they came up with this "mastermind plot" with an almost identical story.

Yer man could well have been head over heels nut job in love and is now doing the time on her behalf. She could be trying to garner enough money together to pay him off on his release....

Now that's getting too convoluted for me. :) I hope she really was kidnapped if people are sitting in jail!

I'm not sure she's clever enough to pull it off in court if it's a lie. She'd have been cross examined very robustly. Still, you never know. Stranger things have happened, that's for sure.

Now that's getting too convoluted for me. :) I hope she really was kidnapped if people are sitting in jail!

I'm not sure she's clever enough to pull it off in court if it's a lie. She'd have been cross examined very robustly. Still, you never know. Stranger things have happened, that's for sure.

Great article on it https://www.news.com.au/world/europe/model-accused-of-lying-about-kidnapping-vindicated-her-story-is-true/news-story/94a34751ab1099e29426086bbca1aeb0

and the film they apparently based their idea on https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4741768/ :D

She lied to police too. It's all extremely dodgy.

Dear god, she's someone's mother. :(

Lets hope he gets his appeal and/or retrial. Looks like Kidnap might stay in the limelight for all the wrong reasons. Maybe I'm wrong but I get the impression that the Polish guy was a bit vulnerable too.

I wouldn't have had her down as a bad person but if this is a lie then she's genuinely evil. If this is proven to be contrived she should be locked up for as long as that guy would have been and presented with the bill for wasting police time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Duck Soup wrote: »

God she seems like a dose, maybe we dodged a bullet on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Live from Kastle Kolido, spritzer anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Just back from holidays too so binged today. Looks like it might be a good series but bored of the politics already and Natalie wrecks my head, as does Roxy, liked her in Emmerdale but this little girl lost routine will wear thin very quickly. Love Ryan, Kirsty Ally and Rodrigo. While lamenting missing launch night on holidays and telling the other half who'd gone in I described Rodrigo as the human Ken doll to try to explain who he is, he misheard me and said while watching today that he understood why he was called the human candle, works either way but still love him, especially in the carnival gear, he was hilarious!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

MelanieC wrote: »
    She was weirdly clingy and intense about the whole thing for someone who was appearing on a reality TV show but still, he has treated her very badly. All he wanted was the fame but it seems she genuinely was looking for love. :(

I don’t think she came across clingy or desperate at all, he actually made her out to be like that because of all the mind games he was playing, he f*cked off to Portugal and didn’t even tell her, wouldn’t wear his ring, hated her calling him husband, he strung her along from day one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Just caught up. I don't like Natalie and I despise Scammy Sally even though she has her altruistic side in giving the poor young Scots people work when she's shopping in Scotland. She's insecure because Hardeep was very eloquent in what he was saying and able to rattle off facts and figures. Sally can't handle logical, non gullible / naive people. She's getting her spoke in now about him because she knows if he questions her "abilities" she'd be revealed.

I quite liked Hardeep in this episode. I do think he's a little handsy and that gives him a creepiness level. Outside of that, I enjoy what he has to say and it always looks like he's cooking, so I say he's contributing to the house.

Delighted we're not seeing hours and hours of smoking this year. It's so nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Anyone going to watch celebs on the farm?

It starts tonight after the hl show, bots is on after it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

wyrn wrote: »
    Just caught up. I don't like Natalie and I despise Scammy Sally even though she has her altruistic side in giving the poor young Scots people work when she's shopping in Scotland. She's insecure because Hardeep was very eloquent in what he was saying and able to rattle off facts and figures. Sally can't handle logical, non gullible / naive people. She's getting her spoke in now about him because she knows if he questions her "abilities" she'd be revealed.

I quite liked Hardeep in this episode. I do think he's a little handsy and that gives him a creepiness level. Outside of that, I enjoy what he has to say and it always looks like he's cooking, so I say he's contributing to the house.

Wonderfully eloquent and accurate. Are you sober?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

wyrn wrote: »

...but how else would this INCREDIBLY deserving winner have gotten airtime?

PAY-Coleen-Nolan.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Best parts of most pubs are the smoking areas. !

Best parts of most pubs are the smoking areas. !

Nah it's those cocaine rooms they have that are the best, ya know the ones with the stalls? Although once I saw some dirt bag taking a sh*t in one. Animal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Anyone remember former BB winner Isabelle Warburton?

2j49hlt.png

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

The lips!! At least the tan isn't as orange though.

• Advertisement

Her mouth looks like a sideways bum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement