Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Lisland wrote: »
    This thread is mediocre. Could do with some pirate phrases.

I have a map if you are interested. Cost you a nice jacket.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Clique ?

:D

Bingo! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Lisland

Get some arrr and arrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

deco nate wrote: »
    Bingo! :D

I channelled Sally and had a psychic vision of the word...
    :D

I thanked your post again, jeez. Your hard work for a pirate :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Nah the pirate queen wasn’t around that year I don’t think. It was the year of Mack Vs Anna. Was it to do with Go Kim to Win? I can’t remember. But everyone came together in love and harmony by the end of the series.

And I reported Mack’s post where he called me intellectually challenged and he got carded. Then I felt bad and PM’d you both the next day to apologise :o :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Natalie has gaslighting down to a fine art.

Also, unrelated, but I can see this being one of the 'better' series'. Just putting it out there.

xzanti wrote: »
    Natalie has gaslighting down to a fine art.

Also, unrelated, but I can see this being one of the 'better' series'. Just putting it out there.

I have to agree, so far so good. I mean, why the hell would you NOT let a qualified chef do the shopping budget?! Nats a muppet

This series is arrrrrlright, ahoy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Love Rodrigo, Hardeep, Nick

Like Ryan

Meh/no opinion yet Chloe, Gabbi, Ben, Jermaine, Dan

Dislike Roxy

Hate Natalie, Sally

Kirsty is a funny one for me....she seems ok/inoffensive in the house , but the fact she's a Trump supporter/ rabid Scientologist just raises my heckles a bit. I can't get past it for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

And I reported Mack’s post where he called me intellectually challenged and he got carded. Then I felt bad and PM’d you both the next day to apologise :o :pac:

Report me?! Report me!!! I made the CBB!!!!

GloomyUnderstatedCrownofthornsstarfish-size_restricted.gif

I missed a good bit of it earlier , but I take it Natalie went off on one again ?

Liked Nick from the start , sticking with that , and liked Hardeep , except when he had Dan on repeat (which went over my head) , and Rodrigo ,.
    Ben's ok , might be a good hm , he's like someone with ADHD tbh .

Kirstie , don't get all the love for her .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Love-Kirsty,Rodrigo and Nick

Like-Ryan,Hardeep,Dan

Meh-Chloe,Jermaine,Ben,Gabi

Dislike-Sally,Roxy

Hate-Natalie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I don't recall the Mack and Anna war:P but I do remember one series looking forward to coming home from work and logging onto thread as there would be great reading on goings on from during the day! the daytime seemed to get more heated than showtimes:D

I missed a good bit of it earlier , but I take it Natalie went off on one again ?

Liked Nick from the start , sticking with that , and liked Hardeep , except when he had Dan on repeat (which went over my head) , and Rodrigo ,.
    Ben's ok , might be a good hm , he's like someone with ADHD tbh .

Kirstie , don't get all the love for her .

Nats went for HD for doing the shopping. He's a chef ffs. Best person to do a budget for a week!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Sinus pain

I’m loving this series so far

jluv wrote: »
    I don't recall the Mack and Anna war:P but I do remember one series looking forward to coming home from work and logging onto thread as there would be great reading on goings on from during the day! the daytime seemed to get more heated than showtimes:D

I'm trying to remember if that was the year that I was told I shouldn't voice an opinion unless I had watched the previous nights show !!

Love , Kirstie and Nick

Too clingy, Rodrigo, Hardeep, Roxanne

Too ranty, Natalie

Too bland, Jermaine

Too hyper, Ben

Too untruthful, Sally

Too untrustworthy and insecure, Chloe

Too gobby, Gabbi

Too much of a peacock, Dan

Too much of a people pleaser, Ryan

I'm trying to remember if that was the year that I was told I shouldn't voice an opinion unless I had watched the previous nights show !!
    Yep!

Lisland wrote: »
    Love , Kirstie and Nick

Too clingy, Rodrigo, Hardeep, Roxanne

Too ranty, Natalie

Too bland, Jermaine

Too hyper, Ben

Too untruthful, Sally

Too untrustworthy and insecure, Chloe

Too gobby, Gabbi

Too much of a peacock, Dan

Too much of a people pleaser, Ryan

And who's too much trying to be like a pirate?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

So glad I watched late so I could forward through psycho sally segment.

Natalie went off the deep end there. Knows how to get screen time for sure, but possibly even too psycho yank for her own good!

Really hope she stays though, even though she’s a proper cvnt. She’ll mix it up no end.

Bar her and Roxy and Sally, I don’t dislike any of the others.

Chloe is so meh you can’t have any feeling toward her yet.

Gabby is very easy on the eye, spot on Skip, we judged her far too soon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

So on the topic earlier of whether or not Natalie is a bully. I absolutely think she is. The way she targets certain things about you and wears down the traits that define you the most. Hardeep’s humour, his cooking.. she’s trying to make him feel like **** and she’s an absolute cow for doing it. The way she approaches the conversations are so manipulative too like she’s doing it for his benefit when she’s really just being a bitch.
    She has the cheek then to criticise him for snoring when she was out cold herself making more noise than Schumacher down the tracks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Rfrip

So on the topic earlier of whether or not Natalie is a bully. I absolutely think she is. The way she targets certain things about you and wears down the traits that define you the most. Hardeep’s humour, his cooking.. she’s trying to make him feel like **** and she’s an absolute cow for doing it. The way she approaches the conversations are so manipulative too like she’s doing it for his benefit when she’s really just being a bitch.
    She has the cheek then to criticise him for snoring when she was out cold herself making more noise than Schumacher down the tracks

She’s 100% a bully

I felt a bit unnerved by her attack on Hardeep. Both bed attacks. Could totally understand where Gabby was coming from. It’s a pity someone didn’t step in when she was railing on him in the morning.

Poor Rodrigo looks like he’s trapped in an abusive relationship already with her.

If he had facial expressions I’m sure we’d have seen some cringes tonight.

The 2nd attack on the bed about the cooking was really nasty too.

So intimidating the way she was teeing off on him.

If the roles were reversed about those 2 attacks there’d be a huge outcry.

She’s horrific.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Jesus Sally is at it again, telling Roxanne she is going to conceive when she goes on holidays. :mad:

I said earlier that I thought she wasn't , but that if it continued then it would be bullying , and it is :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Will watch the rest of BOTS tomorrow. Night folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

I recorded it and watched while reading the thread. It's shaping up to be a good series, I think.

I hope Sally is first out.
    I just HATE to think of vulnerable people believing the absolute ****e she talks. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Nats is gagging for a big argument fight, Kirsty has not risen to take the bait and Hardype can reply calmly using words she don't know, he has her sussed, I wonder who next she try to intimidate into a fight

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Nats is gagging for a big argument fight, Kirsty has not risen to take the bait and Hardype can reply calmly using words she don't know, he has her sussed, I wonder who next she try to intimidate into a fight

Please please please please please be Sally

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement