Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Lisland

Natalie said herself she is a bad ass for doing nothing at home in the house. Hardeep has used a skill of cooking to bring people together. Natalie all of a sudden wants to cook by putting avocado on the shopping list and pestering Hardeep.Then tells group he doesnt like her and turns at door to see who follows. They're all with Hardeep. She talks **** and is used to people hearing her ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

The touch feeley side of Hardeep (on both male and females!) does creep me out a bit but Natalie is targeting him just for the sake of it and to (in her mind) big herself up with the others.
    So now I hope that Kirsty doesn't take the safe option and give Ryan immunity. This is her opportunity to give the 2 fingers to Natalie by giving immunity to Hardeep:p
    Payback with a smile:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Nats is gagging for a big argument fight, Kirsty has not risen to take the bait and Hardype can reply calmly using words she don't know, he has her sussed, I wonder who next she try to intimidate into a fight
    Thats her "thing" famous for tweeting others and starting beef. No talent, and yet makes money?

Kirstie is tough and hopefully she puts it to Natalie. Lots in the house are way too touchy feely, it would make you shiver your timbers, yes it is yawnful (hint)

Lisland wrote: »
    Kirstie is tough and hopefully she puts it to Natalie. Lots in the house are way too touchy feely, it would make you shiver your timbers, yes it is yawnful (hint)
    Troll back again?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Nasty Nat has done her research and knows Hardeep got in trouble for offending a woman in the workplace, so I think she feels she has free reign to use him as a punch bag.

Really hope he gets the confidence to put her in her place, and/or someone backs him up.

I'm a troll because I like cbb but have an aversion to dragged out pirate jokes? Arrggh get over it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm a troll because I like cbb but have an aversion to dragged out pirate jokes? Arrggh get over it ;)

I haven't a clue whether you are a troll , a pirate , a berry lover or anything else tbh :D

Because you had your 3rd post on here, I know your past style of creeping in.
    And then you get bored when others don't call you out on it.
    And then go cray cray, posting mods. Are you here, going to ban me.

There I called it.
    Its what you do every time. So predictable

• Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

love. kirsty and nick
    like. hardeep, rodrigo, and Ryan
    okay. chloe, gabbi, and roxy.
    dislike. Ben, Jermaine, Dan, sally, and natalie.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I haven't a clue whether you are a troll , a pirate , a berry lover or anything else tbh :D

Troll, that keeps rereging. Trys to keep under the radar for a while, seeing if a mod cops on.
    Then let's everyone know, and thinks they are more intelligent. Pathetic really

deco nate wrote: »
    Because you had your 3rd post on here, I know your past style of creeping in.
    And then you get bored when others don't call you out on it.
    And then go cray cray, posting mods. Are you here, going to ban me.

There I called it.
    Its what you do every time. So predictable

Paranoid much? It's a CBB thread?
    What style, creeping? Eh? I don't have a say in how you perceive me, that's cool. However, you're misjudged. Back to CBB.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

It never recorded. Missed the whole fcking thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

It'll be up on YouTube in a few hours :)

Paranoid much? It's a CBB thread

And yet you keep rereging and posting here. Didn't you once reg as Dec's friend.
    Yea, I know your style.

Must try harder

Omackeral wrote: »
    It'll be up on YouTube in a few hours :)

Should be up about now.

Paranoid much? It's a CBB thread?
    What style, creeping? Eh? I don't have a say in how you perceive me, that's cool. However, you're misjudged. Back to CBB.
    Nope, you know I know you style, but I love that EOTR liked your last few posts...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Tonight's episode already up on the TV3 Player.

https://www.tv3.ie/3player/show/811

Troll, that keeps rereging. Trys to keep under the radar for a while, seeing if a mod cops on.
    Then let's everyone know, and thinks they are more intelligent. Pathetic really

There is a MOD right here? Let them check? Seriously, I took the piss over an overused pirate theme and commented on CBB in the CBB thread. I'll post on the show and we can leave out our own Kirstie and Nat cat fight. I'd win anyway, I'm Kirstie like.

:D

• Advertisement

:D

Back at ya ;) now have an avocado and get to bed. The shopping list restrictions obvs wired you up. Haven't a clue who Deco or your man at the end of the road is so we'll put it down to the food task.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

And yet you keep rereging and posting here. Didn't you once reg as Dec's friend.
    Yea, I know your style.

Must try harder

Aren’t you Dec? What’s going on? :confused:

Aren’t you Dec? What’s going on? :confused:

Rereged as decos friend last year, keeps trolling. Across multiple forums. Posts on forums that are top of the latest posts page.
    Will be nice in posts for a time, then goes "were are the mods? I'm so and so, plus more. Late at night when the mods aren't online.
    Thats the mo,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I thought Ant was Dec’s friend :(

ITS ALL A LIEEEEEEEEE

I thought Ant was Dec’s friend :(

ITS ALL A LIEEEEEEEEE

I never liked ant, always robbing me money! :)

Are you trying to say I'm Dec's friend? This place is like the matrix. We're not friends, yet, we got off on the wrong foot. I like CBB and have been called all sorts already, skin is thick.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ryan and Roxy have "beef" over a dress

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

This place is like the matrix. .

Wait until you encounter The Glitch ...

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Wait until you encounter The Glitch ...

What if I told you......
    You are the Glitch....

• Advertisement