Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Woohoo !!
    :D

Quoted, in case you messed up the thread.
    Yet again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

deco nate wrote: »
    Quoted, in case you messed up the thread.
    Yet again :)

Lol , it's normally Jeff and myself that get locked out though :o

Where is Jeff btw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lol , it's normally Jeff and myself that get locked out though :o

Where is Jeff btw?

Walking the dog, or got the roide :D

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Lisland

Aisleyne has on her Twitter that 'Dan and Gabby make her sick'. Nicola McLean came in with angry faces and they went to DM. Could be to gain following or they might know more from being on the scene. Do CBB just take it that the likes of Dan & Jermaine have paid their dues and people should just move on?

I think it would be helpful if they addressed that their behaviour has been wrong in the past for the youth watching and that it's not acceptable. The people in the house must have known about the Dan tapes etc, I wouldn't feel comfortable in the house knowing that's what he is capable of coming out with.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Lisland wrote: »
    Aisleyne has on her Twitter that 'Dan and Gabby make her sick'. Nicola McLean came in with angry faces and they went to DM. Could be to gain following or they might know more from being on the scene. Do CBB just take it that the likes of Dan & Jermaine have paid their dues and people should just move on?

I think it would be helpful if they addressed that their behaviour has been wrong in the past for the youth watching and that it's not acceptable. The people in the house must have known about the Dan tapes etc, I wouldn't feel comfortable in the house knowing that's what he is capable of coming out with.

cbb are only interested in the possibility of Dan & Jermaine revealing all about their previous behaviour.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Lisland wrote: »
    Paranoid much? It's a CBB thread?
    What style, creeping? Eh? I don't have a say in how you perceive me, that's cool. However, you're misjudged. Back to CBB.
    Nope, you know I know you style, but I love that EOTR liked your last few posts...
    I liked them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I have no idea WTF is going on...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

That new psychologist on BOTS hasn't a breeze. Bring back Judi James please.

Have to say, I'd rather Sally didn't go first as I'd like to see her exposed as a fraud first as it's fcuked up the way she has for years played with people's emotions. Wouldn't surprise me if she has a miniature mobile in there and has someone on the outside Google'ing for her and relaying that information to her.

Back in 2011 when she was preforming here in Dublin (down in the Grand Canal theatre) some members of the audience claimed that they heard someone relaying information to her and rang the Joe Duffy show on the Monday (as you do) and there was quite a bit of fall out from it for her, some good, some bad.

Bad was that it led to some calling her a charlatan but the good was she was awarded £125,000 after suing the DM for this article.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2013/jun/20/daily-mail-libel-damages-tv-psychic

So yeah, be nice to see her stay in long enough to be rumbled.

I'd like to see the footballer go tbh. Nice enough guy but boring housemate to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Forget the house exploding, this thread is going to explode.

Btw anyone remember united chester man back in 2015? Think he may have got banned, havent seen him since.

Oh and happy Tuesday everyone, bin day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I liked them as well.

This made me lol way more than it should of :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Omackeral wrote: »
    I have no idea WTF is going on...

QgiWgGi.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Kolido wrote: »
    Forget the house exploding, this thread is going to explode.

Btw anyone remember united chester man back in 2015? Think he may have got banned, havent seen him since.

Oh and happy Tuesday everyone, bin day.

Would you believe I forgot to put the bins out this morning and now I’m on the Luas hoping Mack gets up on time to do it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Ahh, the hulkster went in instead of Stormy for a few days. Left last night, soz .

BUyLfDx.gif

I've nearly caught up after a long after work binge of first 4 episodes and 2 bots. Just have last nights episode and I'm back in business!

That Nat one is great entertainment but I did love Hardeep making bits of her when she tried to go at him for the things he said, even though Hardeep is a bit of a creep. Fair enough if it was to tell him the jokes are ****e and you are annoyed by them but to have a go at him for making Uber jokes saying they're offensive to Indians, which he is was a complete joke. She was looking for a fight, didn't go after Rodrigo for dropping the N bomb a few times.

Also Gabby, not fooling anyone, definitely a bit of cricket went on between here and Dan (I hope that's an English phrase for hanky spanky). When asked about it the go to response is "He's married", surely your first reaction would be to blurt out no or something. Like if someone asked me did I eat Ben's pizza and I replied with "That's Ben's pizza".

The Ben lad I had no idea who he was but seems a bit of craic at least, things started getting a bit border line creepy with Rodrigo though. Can see Rodrigo getting the boot at some point.

May be controversial but I am not a big Kirstie Alley, like everyone seems to be. Obviously love a lot of her movies but the woman is a looper and I can't wait for her to crack.

For the rest that I can remember, kidnap girl is odd and seems to have a laugh about being kidnapped, can fully see why people don't believe her story, Pennant is a sly dog just sniffing around the house, Roxy seems to be putting on a show, Sally is a fraud and annoying me, Ryan seems like a nice guy but will struggle when things hit the fans, and Nick I have surprisingly found good entertainment. I think I covered everyone.

Have to say I was worried it was going down hill but CBB have done a good job, setup is perfect for drama and cast too. It should eventually explode in there.

Would you believe I forgot to put the bins out this morning and now I’m on the Luas hoping Mack gets up on time to do it :o

Sorry. Asleep. Can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Woke up this thinking I have nothing to worry and fret about today . Grand I think and read the thread and I am fretting about Ibc and OM's bins . So much for a fret free Tuesday

Also, as will forget this, haven't watched the latest episode but in the one before when Nat is giving out about Hardeep to Rodrigo saying she put him in his place about the Uber jokes and the likes, Rodrigo was gas.

Nat saying he kept saying "fair enough" so she put her hand on his and said "fair enough" to which after all that ranting about Hardeep, Rodrigo replies with something like "Good for you, I like him he's a good guy". I hope I didn't hear that wrong as I was in stitches, was like he didn't listen to the story at all about how much Nat doesn't like him haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Also, as will forget this, haven't watched the latest episode but in the one before when Nat is giving out about Hardeep to Rodrigo saying she put him in his place about the Uber jokes and the likes, Rodrigo was gas.

Nat saying he kept saying "fair enough" so she put her hand on his and said "fair enough" to which after all that ranting about Hardeep, Rodrigo replies with something like "Good for you, I like him he's a good guy". I hope I didn't hear that wrong as I was in stitches, was like he didn't listen to the story at all about how much Nat doesn't like him haha.

Shame we can't see his facial expressions . I think they might be good !

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Shame we can't see his facial expressions . I think they might be good !

it sounds harsh but he looks like an Gotham villain!

There is something about the way he carries himself I find gas though. It's odd I know but when he talks he sounds like an old lady with a bit of diva in her.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Woke up this thinking I have nothing to worry and fret about today . Grand I think and read the thread and I am fretting about Ibc and OM's bins . So much for a fret free Tuesday

I’m sorry for your troubles :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Adamocovic wrote: »
    it sounds harsh but he looks like an Gotham villain!

There is something about the way he carries himself I find gas though. It's odd I know but when he talks he sounds like an old lady with a bit of diva in her.

He's amazing. I love him so much <3

Fcuk this actually guilt tripped me. They're out now iam. All is good. As you were.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Omackeral wrote: »
    Fcuk this actually guilt tripped me. They're out now iam. All is good. As you were.

giphy.gif?w=540&h=359&crop=1

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Adamocovic wrote:
    Also Gabby, not fooling anyone, definitely a bit of cricket went on between here and Dan (I hope that's an English phrase for hanky spanky). When asked about it the go to response is "He's married", surely your first reaction would be to blurt out no or something. Like if someone asked me did I eat Ben's pizza and I replied with "That's Ben's pizza".

Haha this is so true actually!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

So who do you think will be nominated for eviction this week.

I think Hardeep will be up (I'm hoping Kristie will give him immunity). I think Natalie could be up becuase of the way she is treating Hardeep. I have a feeling Kristie could get a few votes also.

I would like Chloe and Jermaine to be up because they don't add anything to the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Rfrip

neonsofa wrote: »
    He's amazing. I love him so much <3

Me too....hes my favourite i think. I love him like i loved jedward!

He's so flippen adorable

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Rfrip wrote: »
    Me too....hes my favourite i think. I love him like i loved jedward!

He's so flippen adorable

Same. I just wanna be his best friend :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I hope he doesn't get tarnished by association with Nasty Nat. He could actually be the one to stand up to her. Like Adamovic pointed out, it was funny when Nat had her rant that he actually ended it saying how much he liked Hardeep.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Psychic Sally taking advantage of people for the sole purpose of promoting herself, really low.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭neirbloom

Someone mentioned on another fourm launch night that Nat could be this years tiffany. I knew one episode in that was never going to happen, too much front and moral grandstanding with none of the likeability Tiffany had.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement