Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

neirbloom wrote: »
    Someone mentioned on another fourm launch night that Nat could be this years tiffany. I knew one episode in that was never going to happen, too much front and moral grandstanding with none of the likeability Tiffany had.

And ain't that right sis!
    giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Liordi wrote: »
    And ain't that right sis!
    giphy.gif

Tiffany was just brilliant !

The David Saga.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

neirbloom wrote: »
    Someone mentioned on another fourm launch night that Nat could be this years tiffany. I knew one episode in that was never going to happen, too much front and moral grandstanding with none of the likeability Tiffany had.

People have said that about every black woman of around that age who’s been in the house since Tiffany. Stacy, Moana, Natalie....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

She's a keg ready to explode.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Just caught up with the thread now. I think it's safe to say there can be no disputing Natalie as a bully now. I'm warming a little to hardeep. Maybe he just doesn't realise boundaries when interacting with people?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Caught up to latest episode.

Surprised to say Nick is my favorite of the bunch. Seems like a sound lad. Loved when they were all in awe about Sally and he turns to Hardeep saying it's a load of bollocks. Said what I thought. Only a psychic could guess a kidnapping victim would consider changing their name.

I absolutely dislike Sally. Sick of her ****e and she's turned on Hardeep as he put her in her place during their Scottish independence chat.

Hardeep will be up for the chop but I'm liking Jermaine kind of supporting him a little, hope he gets vocal about it! Natalie is trying her hardest to get someone to take the bait and pointing all her attention towards Hardeep, unbeknownst to the fact that Gabby is the one to keep an eye on. Hope Gabby loses it with her!

Also for controversy sake, I'm not arsed about fan favourite Kirstie Alley at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

One thing I remembered from last night was Scammy Sally in the Diary Room saying that Hardeep shouldn't have shown his intelligence or knowledge and should have let the young ones feel like they won. This was after the Sally/Natalie/Hardeep chat about the US elections & Scotland. Natalie walked off and Hardeep didn't talk over her. Both of them were in agreement on explaining the electoral & popular vote in the US. It was Sally who didn't know.

I don't know if she was insulted that he was far more knowledgeable than her and able to list off facts & numbers. Or is something more sinister, she's trying to discredit him. I'm thinking it's both. Afterwards she's was bitching about him again to Roxxy. I think herself & Nutty Nat are setting him up for nominating by the constant character assassination.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Ryan pretending to talk in his sleep there

To be fair it seems to run in the family of them sleep talking

Nah the pirate queen wasn’t around that year I don’t think. It was the year of Mack Vs Anna. Was it to do with Go Kim to Win? I can’t remember. But everyone came together in love and harmony by the end of the series.

Peace, Love and Harmony, that is all we need ;)

• Advertisement

Just caught up with yesterdays show there. I love Rodrigo, he's got such a gentle nature and wants everyone to be happy.

Hardeep is getting handsier, I thought he was going to try breastfeed Generic Bland Guy #1 at one point. At least he's an equal opportunities mauler, nobodys safe.

I love Nick. He's a real no-nonsense guy who calls it as it is. I love guys like him, he's far, far more attractive than all the other guys in there, they might have six packs but they don't have the life experience and commonsense that Nick does. Generic Blonde Girl #1 seemed genuinely upset at Sallys 'insights'. Generic Blonde Girl #2 sort of disappeared into the background as did Generic Bland Guy #2, the footballer. Ben, the high half-wit is just annoying.

Natalie isn't as smart as she thinks she is, which is why she dislikes Hardeep because he proved too hard a nut to browbeat. She's probaby smarter than most of the house but it's not really a ringing endorsement of her intelligence. If she gets rid of Kirstie and Hardeep, she's free to manipulate and intimidate in equal measure and it'll probably work on the ones left.

I absolutely despise Sally. She unsettles someone, then offers affection and reassurance to solidify their impression that she's got some insight and actually cares. She's a vulture, and how she and people like her can leech off people grieving or miserable is a lesson in vicious self interest. She's also a complete moron, moreso even than your usual moron because your usual moron generally has a bit of an inkling that they might be a bit of a moron, but not our Sally. She's oblivious, unsurprisingly.

Roxanne, you're not ditzy or zany or cute. Please stop being such a try hard. I'm sure you're a nice girl but lay off the acting. She's the female equivalent of Ben, too much work.

I like Kirstie. She's got an infectious laugh and seems so good humored, but then I remember she went for Leah Remini when she left Scientology and that she believes in Engrams. I remember watching her on DWTS, she was good fun, popular with the viewers and other participants alike and very committed, it's just such a dichotomy with what we know of her belief system. Conflicted, but I'll take her over everyone but Rodrigo.

I feel bitchy, but purged, after that.

ETA: I really want to see Natalie try to manipulate Nick. She'll be put in her place sharpish and not know what hit her, but unsurprisingly she's not going for Nick, I think she knows he'd have her hung out before she finished her first sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I must be living under a rock! Never realised Kirsty was a Scientologist

It's probably the reason why she's on BB. She needs constant flow of funds to throw down the ever-open maw of Scientology. I'd love her to leave and publicly turn on them. Tom Cruise would be even better, but I'll settle for Kirstie.

Candie wrote: »
    It's probably the reason why she's on BB. She needs constant flow of funds to throw down the ever-open maw of Scientology. I'd love her to leave and publicly turn on them. Tom Cruise would be even better, but I'll settle for Kirstie.

Totally agree Candie .
    John Travolta is another one , Scientology really does love the money making film stars !

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Roxanne, you're not ditzy or zany or cute. Please stop being such a try hard.

Quirky would have been another option ZZZzzzzzz

I forgot about Travolta. The one who plays June - Elizabeth Moss - in The Handmaids Tale is one too. They really target the earners.

I only just caught up on the thread and show. I recorded it last night to watch the football. Anyways in relation to Ryan's sleep talking it runs in the family as Scott did it on Love Island as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

The one who plays June - Elizabeth Moss - in The Handmaids Tale is one too. They really target the earners.

Whaaaatt??? Wow. Is the entire show just like lost on her or something?!

My chap talks in his sleep, he can have his eyes open and everything. Used to freak me out but now I just ask him questions for the hilarious answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

My chap talks in his sleep, he can have his eyes open and everything. Used to freak me out but now I just ask him questions for the hilarious answers.

Same here. IBC offered me an apricot last year at around 3am one night despite the fact we've never ever had them in the house.

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    Same here. IBC offered me an apricot last year at around 3am one night despite the fact we've never ever had them in the house.

He randomly shouted "She won't make hot dish because she's too small!" the other night. Really loudly.

Hot dish is a local specialty thing they make where he's from. And unless there's some other sub-five-footer in his life, I'm guessing I'm the one who's too small (and I have made hot dish).

It's usually random stuff like that, he often shouts it and I levitate with fright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Omackeral wrote: »

Best urban dictionary that to be sure ...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I'm just catching up on BOTS now, the DJ from Kiss FM... YOWZA! She's a looker

tenor.gif?itemid=4572588

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Totally agree Candie .
    John Travolta is another one , Scientology really does love the money making film stars !

You've probably seen the documentary Going Clear, my word it's crazy how much they string them up!

Paul Haggis (Million Dollar Baby) a former member of the cult talks a lot about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Going clear is fantastic, and frightening!

Louis Theroux’s film on it was a huge disappointment.

Adamocovic wrote: »
    You've probably seen the documentary Going Clear, my word it's crazy how much they string them up!

Paul Haggis (Million Dollar Baby) a former member of the cult talks a lot about it.

Great viewing , and crazy !

Tbh my mind boggles as to how so many people believe in their Spiel * , buying their way up the levels .

Leah Rimini got some stick for speaking out and making the series about them when she left too .

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Annani

Going clear is fantastic, and frightening!

Louis Theroux’s film on it was a huge disappointment.

Totally agree & Louis is usually brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Just caught up with yesterdays show there. I love Rodrigo, he's got such a gentle nature and wants everyone to be happy.

Hardeep is getting handsier, I thought he was going to try breastfeed Generic Bland Guy #1 at one point. At least he's an equal opportunities mauler, nobodys safe.

I love Nick. He's a real no-nonsense guy who calls it as it is. I love guys like him, he's far, far more attractive than all the other guys in there, they might have six packs but they don't have the life experience and commonsense that Nick does. Generic Blonde Girl #1 seemed genuinely upset at Sallys 'insights'. Generic Blonde Girl #2 sort of disappeared into the background as did Generic Bland Guy #2, the footballer. Ben, the high half-wit is just annoying.

Natalie isn't as smart as she thinks she is, which is why she dislikes Hardeep because he proved too hard a nut to browbeat. She's probaby smarter than most of the house but it's not really a ringing endorsement of her intelligence. If she gets rid of Kirstie and Hardeep, she's free to manipulate and intimidate in equal measure and it'll probably work on the ones left.

I absolutely despise Sally. She unsettles someone, then offers affection and reassurance to solidify their impression that she's got some insight and actually cares. She's a vulture, and how she and people like her can leech off people grieving or miserable is a lesson in vicious self interest. She's also a complete moron, moreso even than your usual moron because your usual moron generally has a bit of an inkling that they might be a bit of a moron, but not our Sally. She's oblivious, unsurprisingly.

Roxanne, you're not ditzy or zany or cute. Please stop being such a try hard. I'm sure you're a nice girl but lay off the acting. She's the female equivalent of Ben, too much work.

I like Kirstie. She's got an infectious laugh and seems so good humored, but then I remember she went for Leah Remini when she left Scientology and that she believes in Engrams. I remember watching her on DWTS, she was good fun, popular with the viewers and other participants alike and very committed, it's just such a dichotomy with what we know of her belief system. Conflicted, but I'll take her over everyone but Rodrigo.

I feel bitchy, but purged, after that.

ETA: I really want to see Natalie try to manipulate Nick. She'll be put in her place sharpish and not know what hit her, but unsurprisingly she's not going for Nick, I think she knows he'd have her hung out before she finished her first sentence.

This sums up my thoughts also.

Rodrigo is adorable. There is such a sweetness about him, and I get the impression that he is nobody's fool.
    I hope Hardeep survives longer than the ones who are trying to badmouth him.
    Someone on BOTS described it as 'his face fell', when Natalie was rude to him about him doing the cooking, and that was exactly what I thought. He needs to keep his hands to himself, and I don't know fully yet what to think of him, but I think he is good entertainment.
    I loved Nick's reaction to Sally and her bull****.
    There's a few of them that are 'meh' and I still have to try to remember who they are when they feature, but I'm enjoying it overall.

And the thread as usual is brilliant! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭batistuta9

skipper_G wrote: »
    I'm just catching up on BOTS now, the DJ from Kiss FM... YOWZA! She's a looker

what happened to nikki?

if i ever watch it i match people in the bots audience to posters on here :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

She’s a horrible b*tch that Nathalie! Picks on people she doesn’t like.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement