Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Rfrip wrote: »
    Dan is everything I hate in a man.....I can’t pin point it to something in particular....it’s just seems to be every single thing about him that I despise

Imagine him on a night out if that’s how he acts when there’s cameras on him.
    He def takes his top off on the dancefloor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

at least it's the 2 with the most votes up this time all though it was a very clear cut vote. in other years if i remember rightly anyone with a vote would be up.

It usually varies an awful lot. Wouldn't be surprised if there was three or four up next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Rfrip wrote: »
    Dan is everything I hate in a man.....I can’t pin point it to something in particular....it’s just seems to be every single thing about him that I despise

He is a smarmy git . Shallow , self absorbed and false

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭TommyGun2017

Natalie is disgusting. I reckon she's been in plenty of scraps and is looking for another one in the house

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Hahahaha Nat playing the race card AND the gender card at once!

#NatLivesMatter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Don’t you? That’s my party piece

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Liordi wrote: »
    Natalie has been married for six years and their child is called Journey. More like a rollercoaster with her I'd say.

i'd say so. i'm actually shocked she has been married that long.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

We all do bae

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Ophelia though. What a let down.

That that back, got time off for it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sally was spot on about Hardeep, he uses his academia as a weapon. She's not all that dumb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Chloe has a delayed look before she speaks or responds to anyone. Vacant. It's like it takes that long for her brain to kick in when the words hit her ear. She was probably in the suitcase 3 minutes before she knew anything anything about it!

kopite386 wrote: »
    Big brother would want to have headache tablets available for the housemates while Natalie is in the house. She's just so loud and annoying.

she's an absolute horror

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Omackeral wrote: »
    We all do bae

Anna’s officially too classy for us. Confirmation finally. Bet she doesn’t even snowball on a first date pffft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Chloe has a delayed look before she speaks or responds to anyone. Vacant. It's like it takes that long for her brain to kick in when the words hit her ear. She was probably in the suitcase 3 minutes before she knew anything anything about it!

I’ve a feeling she might be on extra strong meds. That or she’s genuinely a bit slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Serious Natty? "Is it cos I is black?"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

What Natalie's famous for.

Anna’s officially too classy for us. Confirmation finally. Bet she doesn’t even snowball on a first date pffft

She strikes me as more of a felcher.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Somebody called in to me right in the middle of it, the cheek. Anyway now I shall post once or twice with zero context.

To start with

tenor.gif?itemid=3620040

No wonder her “captures” let her go. In the end they were the ones being tortured

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

She strikes me as more of a felcher.

I'd say urban dictionary will never get so many hits again. :P

• Advertisement

Don’t you? That’s my party piece

Err of course

giphy.gif

Here you know what's a great idea turn the whole house against you with a loud shouty angry rant as everyone is nominating HMs for eviction. Yeah top strategy you insane lunatic. Hope she stays in

skipper_G wrote: »
    Somebody called in to me right in the middle of it, the cheek. Anyway now I shall post once or twice with zero context.

To start with

tenor.gif?itemid=3620040

Good to see the fire there in the background, sticking with your roots. Proud of u xoxo

Good to see the fire there in the background, sticking with your roots. Proud of u xoxo

It's the little details that make the difference

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I actually don't hate anyone yet except Sally. She is the lowest of the low bottom feeders. Preys on the vulnerable.

Raging that there's only 2 up for nomination. Either way we lose a great housemate.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Old neighbor called in , didn't see any of it tonight , and seventeen pages to catch up on !

See ye tomorrow when I finish reading :D

Jesus christ this girl is boring, her voice has no inflection at all. Every word is in exactly the same tone. Monotone. Kidnap. Zzzzz

tenor.gif?itemid=5385105

Why the hell are they only putting two up for eviction? They’re going to lose the person bringing the most drama, doesn’t make sense

it's because they have the most votes. it's only in the past few years that they changed it from those with the most votes to anyone who gets a vote.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Old neighbor called in , didn't see any of it tonight , and seventeen pages to catch up on !

See ye tomorrow when I finish reading :D

Same here, it's the worst. I should have turned the lights out :D

• Advertisement

Hmmm skip and mam arrive on the thread at the same time.. on bin day.. a “neighbour called”...
    Suspish..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement