Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duplicate Profile

Options
  • 17-07-2018 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi

I closed my credit card last year and still have access to both the card care website and the 365 online profile which still has the credit card listed as active.

I moved my current account back to BOI recently and told them that I had still had my old BOI 365 profile active and could add my new current account to it. 

This wasn't allowed and so they set up a brand new profile for 365 online. So now I have two profiles.

How do I go about getting the old profile shut down?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi sodabread,

Thanks for your post.

If you can please log on to 365 Online, using the profile that you want to close, and send an Ask a Question message from the Service Desk asking them to delete that User ID we can arrange this for you.

Thanks,
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭sodabread

Hi sodabread,

Thanks for your post.

If you can please log on to 365 Online, using the profile that you want to close, and send an Ask a Question message from the Service Desk asking them to delete that User ID we can arrange this for you.

Thanks,
    Tara
    Hi

I've done what you said and put through a request on the service desk however the response I received directs me to choose my current account in the drop down menu and resubmit the request. The issue is that I don't have a current account?

Any advice?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

sodabread wrote: »
    Hi sodabread,

Thanks for your post.

Thanks,
    Tara
    Hi

I've done what you said and put through a request on the service desk however the response I received directs me to choose my current account in the drop down menu and resubmit the request. The issue is that I don't have a current account?

Any advice?

Thanks
    Thanks for getting back in touch. 
    Can I ask you to send us a private message with the reference number of the 365 message you sent to us and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

sodabread wrote: »
    Hi

Any advice?

Thanks

Hi sodabread,

Just a quick update, the team have advised that your request has now been completed and the old log in has been removed.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement