Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Systema MP5 (Tw5)

• 17-07-2018 10:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭

Systema MP5 (Tw5)\

Used but in good condition.

FPS: 320-325 FPS

I bought this PTW in 2013 second hand. Had it serviced the same year with the guy that sold it to the previous owner, I have the invoice and receipt for the service.

I have 10 working magazines for it, and several spare BB followers to make the empty-stop-firing working. The mags hold 40 BB's only, and as far as I know there are no aftermarket magazines available. These are sturdy and made of metal.

When I bought it, it had the handguard/ris installed with scope mount as seen in the pictures, the original handguard is also included.

In 2014 I bought a real Fab Defense folding stock and had the black cylinder modified to accommodate a 7.4 V Lipo battery in the compartment for the cocking tube. I am having the cocking handle mechanism altered/shortened to accommodate a new 11.1 V Lipo battery. These batteries, 2 pieces I bought with the seller/service engineer of this PTW about 2 months ago.
    Included is also a blue cilynder, came with the PTW when I bought it, is untouched and original.

The foregrip is included and added later by myself. Included are also 3 rail covers.

The 3 slingswivels and picatinny sling swivel attachment are also real from FAB Defense.

The PTW is heavy, little over 4 kgs, but shoots very consistent, and has semi, 3 burst and full auto shooting capability.

I printed the manual for this PTW and will be included, as well as a CD-rom with the manual in digital format.

€ 900 cash for the PTW, € 960 with the batteries included

Can be picked up
    Can meet up
    Can be delivered, postage for buyer, all in all weight will be considerable so postage might be dear.

Location Navan Co. Meath

[IMG][/img]Systema%20MP5_01_zpsrx32zxlq.jpg

[IMG][/img]Systema%20MP5_02_zpsse4hpzgm.jpg

[IMG][/img]Systema%20MP5_03_zpsdp9ftndh.jpg

[IMG][/img]Systema%20MP5_04_zpsechseygk.jpg

[IMG][/img]Systema%20MP5_05_zpsrnckhexg.jpg

[IMG][/img]Systema%20MP5_06_zpsnp8cauao.jpg

[IMG][/img]Systema%20MP5_09_zpsitssi35q.jpg

[IMG][/img]Systema%20MP5_08_zpshrtjztx7.jpg

[IMG][/img]Systema%20MP5_07_zpszcy1vbgh.jpg

[IMG][/img]Battery%20MP5_zpsspzqdm20.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭RinusLaptop76

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Price drop: € 850 with 1 battery

• Advertisement

Bump

bump

bump

Bump

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

would you by interested on selling your folding stock ? if so tell me the price, im just in to working on same project as yours just planing to get it wired to the front my self..

Hi Renas,
    Thanks for your interest but I am not selling the stock separately. Succes with your project.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

Hi Renas,
    Thanks for your interest but I am not selling the stock separately. Succes with your project.

no worries, good luck with your sale anyhow

Bump, latest pictures.

[IMG][/img]MP5_as%20is%20now1_zpscm9evsjr.jpg

[IMG][/img]MP5_as%20is%20now3_zpsxm8gtlzt.jpg

[IMG][/img]MP5_as%20is%20now2_zpstq9xsnfe.jpg

[IMG][/img]MP5_as%20is%20now1_zpscm9evsjr.jpg

This item has been sold, could a mod please label as sold please.

Thanks.

Advertisement