Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prepay Package

Options
  • 17-07-2018 10:41pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I was setting up the "10 calls" offer on my mother's phone but when I send the text to 50104 it just says send failed?

Can you please advise why this offer wouldn't work as it was one of her main reasons for going to Eir?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

deise_girl wrote: »
    Hi,

I was setting up the "10 calls" offer on my mother's phone but when I send the text to 50104 it just says send failed?

Can you please advise why this offer wouldn't work as it was one of her main reasons for going to Eir?

Thanks
    Hi deise_girl ,

It's difficult to say what the issue could be.

I would reccomend that the account holder contacts our support team on 1905 and they can apply the offer manually.

Thanks

Thomas

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Hi deise_girl ,

I would reccomend that the account holder contacts our support team on 1905 and they can apply the offer manually.

Thanks

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the response.
    Is there any particular reason why some people are not entitled to this offer?

I assume the 1905 number is free call from Eir phones? I'd like to get this sorted asap

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

deise_girl wrote: »
    Hi deise_girl ,

Thanks

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the response.
    Is there any particular reason why some people are not entitled to this offer?

I assume the 1905 number is free call from Eir phones? I'd like to get this sorted asap

Thank you
    Everyone is entitled to the offer, eligibility is not the issue. It may be something technically preventing you from adding the offer remotely.

This is not a freephone number.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

1800 690 000

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Ten Pin wrote: »
    1800 690 000

Is this number free to call?

• Advertisement
Advertisement