Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE DISPUTE FORUM

Options
  • 18-07-2018 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭

Threads cant be read.

Posts cant be posted (ie disputes cant be opened)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moving this thread to the Help Desk as it sounds like more of a technical issue.

Can you please explain what you are encountering when you try to create or read a thread in the DR forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I imagine the op has followed the link that users receive when they get a card or ban that for some reason directs people to the prison forum. I'm on my phone so can someone link him/her to the drp forum.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

STB. wrote: »
    Threads cant be read.

Posts cant be posted (ie disputes cant be opened)

Are you following the link in an automated PM after receiving a warning/infraction/forum ban? Unfortunately at the moment this sends you to the Prison forum which is incorrect - this is the correct link to the Dispute Resolution forum - https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1397

If you have trouble accessing that link, please post back here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Niamh.

The link provided was boards.ie/dispute.

Whilst the link works the ability to post or read threads pulls a 404 at least from Firefox.

Fine from Android.

The link provided was boards.ie/dispute

The link works lists the various threads, but they cannot be read or posted in in Firefox. pulls a 404.

Fine via Android.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I can replicate this on the desktop, using the old skin too.

If you go to the /dispute link, the threads have links of the form:

https://www.boards.ie/showthread.php?t=2057892858

Since they're missing the /vbulletin/ part of the path, they 404.

Thanks both, I'll see what we can find out on this.

STB. was this link (boards.ie/dispute) sent to you in a PM?

STB. was this link (boards.ie/dispute) sent to you in a PM?

Yep. I got the dreaded red for telling someone to stop with the personal attacks rather than use the dobbing in button. I abhor bullies and would rather take them on directly. I'm over it.

Sorry the double post above. The posts were not showing up after posting earlier on Android.

I

Posts in Help Desk are pre-moderated so don't show up immediately. Thanks for the PM, I will get back to you on it shortly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement