Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change in amounts going into savings accounts

Options
  • 18-07-2018 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭

Hi there - I requested a change to 2 savings accounts (amounts going in monthly) and have received a message to say this cannot be processed as you need 10 days notice. Can it not be put in place for the payment after next or do I have to request again after the next payment goes out? 

thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

optogirl wrote: »
    Hi there - I requested a change to 2 savings accounts (amounts going in monthly) and have received a message to say this cannot be processed as you need 10 days notice. Can it not be put in place for the payment after next or do I have to request again after the next payment goes out? 

thanks 

Hi optogirl,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry if the reply you received was unclear. A direct debit amendment needs to be in place 10 days before the payment is due to present and if a direct debit is in progress we're unable to make an amendment. If you send your request after the payments have debited your current account, the savings team will be able to make the change then.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement