Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triathlon Cycling Shoes Help

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,457 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

They can be used with SPD, SPD-SL or Keo pedals so long as you have the correct cleat. SPD-SL or Keo would be my suggestion. Possibly take speedplay too, maybe with an adapter.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭briancarr82

Cheers so i just need to look for those kind of pedals on adverts.ie? or am i as well off go to shop and buy the whole lot together. I'd save myself a few bobs second hand

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,457 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Yeah pretty much. You could pick up some Keo Easy pedals with cleats for about 30 quid from a few places too.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

.... thinking of buying these shoes as doing a triathlon later in the summer.....
    There's only a few small differences between triathon shoes and ordinary cycling road shoes. (Just in case you are limiting your search to triathon shoes.) Ordinary cycling shoes will be fine unless you're worrying about saving a second or two!

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭briancarr82

i might just buy online lads, any suggestion for sites that do triathlon shoes and clips etc. in ireland, preferably with next day delivery

• Advertisement
Advertisement